Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdish Women

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Kurdish Women

PostAuthor: sarah » Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 pm

I have a friend who is going back to Kurdistan to get married but he says that he does not really want to marry a Kurdish woman. I just wondered what opinion you guys have on Kurdish women, do they tend to me beautiful, my friend says they are alot bigger then english women?

sarah
Nubar
Nubar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Kurdish Women

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 23, 2006 7:08 pm

I don't know what he's talking about...

He seems to know the wrong women...

Kurdish women are the most beautiful creatures on the face of this earth...

Of course they come in many different shapes and forms... But still in general - the most beautiful ones on this earth!

Let me just illustrate that:

Rojîn from West Kurdistan:

Dîlba from North Kurdistan:

Leîla Ferîqî from East Kurdistan:

Chopî from South Kurdistan:

Then - we have the dream of all Kurdish men, BÊRÎWAN - li zozana:

Who said Kurdish ladies are "bigger"? 8) Oh - he probably just meant "BETTER" - but he was so lost for words... Or perhaps his English isn't sufficient to describe the beauty of Kurdish girls... :roll:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Tue May 23, 2006 7:08 pm

hey sarah , welcome tot this forum...

may I ask you a question , how did u find this forum ? :D

during the last month more than 7 english girls have come here and talked about Marriage to Kurdish boys... and such things
may be there is an institute or somewhere in UK, which recommends English girls to come here :D

by the way welcome to here, there are many other european girls who are intrested in kurdish boy here....they can give u advises.

as for Kurdish girls being Big, I dont think they are Big.
it depends on the region... some regions of kurdistan really have beautifull girls...
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 23, 2006 7:14 pm

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM SARAH! :)

Bi xêr hatî - we say in Kurdish... :)

VERY glad you found your way over here...

Hope you enjoy your stay...

Bi rêz - with respect...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: missIndependent » Wed May 24, 2006 1:06 am

hiya serah, welcome on board..
lol, i got offended by ur friend's comment on kurdish beuaties :roll:

Diri>> you should've arrenged with me first b4 posting these pics, lol, if i upload my pic, i'll beat all the beauties of 4 parts of kurdistan :wink: :P

:shock:

hhahahha, i wish.. :roll:
Image Image

I only trust two people in my life, One is myself, and the other one is NOT you!
missIndependent
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed May 24, 2006 1:15 am

missIndependent wrote:hiya serah, welcome on board..
lol, i got offended by ur friend's comment on kurdish beuaties :roll:

Diri>> you should've arrenged with me first b4 posting these pics, lol, if i upload my pic, i'll beat all the beauties of 4 parts of kurdistan :wink: :P

:shock:

hhahahha, i wish.. :roll:

:lol:

I am sure you would... But I am not so sure you would have beaten our one and only idealism: Bêrîwan...

That is - unless you are Kurd to the bone, and know your stuff around the Zozans and around the sheep flock! :lol:

If you can handle a jar and carry it with hips shaking like a gazelles jumping over the svannah - I will give you credit too... :wink: :P

Naaahhh... I bet you look awsome... Just don't show your face around here - Kurdish boys are rumoured to be so addicted to beauty that they'd walk all the way to down under for it... :roll:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: missIndependent » Wed May 24, 2006 1:25 am

Diri wrote: :lol:

I am sure you would... But I am not so sure you would have beaten our one and only idealism: Bêrîwan...

That is - unless you are Kurd to the bone, and know your stuff around the Zozans and around the sheep flock! :lol:

If you can handle a jar and carry it with hips shaking like a gazelles jumping over the svannah - I will give you credit too... :wink: :P

Naaahhh... I bet you look awsome... Just don't show your face around here - Kurdish boys are rumoured to be so addicted to beauty that they'd walk all the way to down under for it... :roll:

hahhahahhaha, nuh, i cant beat Bêrîwan, nor the other ones:roll: :?
but i might get credit for the other staffs lol :oops:

dont worry, noboddy dares to walk all the way to down under, now u know the reason why i'm hiding down my end lol :lol:

btw, is that you on ur display pic? :wink:
Image Image

I only trust two people in my life, One is myself, and the other one is NOT you!
missIndependent
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: sarah » Wed May 24, 2006 8:40 am

When I said bigger I meant European women tend to be a lot thinner whereas he told me that kurdish men like their women to have a bit more fat on them. I was generally just trying to find out what mens opinions were on Kurdish women.

sarah
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed May 24, 2006 8:57 am

sarah wrote:When I said bigger I meant European women tend to be a lot thinner whereas he told me that kurdish men like their women to have a bit more fat on them. I was generally just trying to find out what mens opinions were on Kurdish women.

Sarah - no hard feelings... But you seem to be a bit stiff... :roll:

Lighten up darling! :D Here is the forum of FUN FUN and more FUN! :D

I didn't mean to seem brute... Sowwwwy if I did... O:) :wink:

So what do you think about the Kurdish beauties? :P

And about "bigger" Kurdish ladies...
I can help you a lot in that respect - you see - for a while actually 30 years ago - it was SOOOOO "beautiful" for a girl to be... Ummm... CHUBBY... :roll: So Kurdish girls - were usualy following this ideal - but only because that was what society thought was beautiful...

And you know what? Girls who weren't fat - they would wear like 7 dresses just to seem a little fatter... Because it was so darn "pretty"...

The ideal was a bit twisted if you ask me... Another "beautiful" trait was if a girl had a descrete and small mouth - with tiny lips... That was also considered beautiful...

But those days are gone... And Kurds in Kurdistan too started 30 years ago to go to the light at the end of the tunnel - now they are there - right with the west... THIN is beautiful (to a limit of course - not like catwalk modells! :shock: That is considered UGLY and POOR) and being tall is beautiful and the rest - same as the western standards... These days Kurdish girls in East and South Kurdistan are probably the most interested cosmetics... Northern Kurdistani girls too are very beautiful - but they have a different sense of beauty - a more "decent" and "conservative" one - if you can call it that...

But it must be said deary - this is all just general talk---> There are frogs and princesses here and there and everywhere... So take all of this with a pinch of salt...

I mean look I found pictures of four beauties - and each from their respective parts of Kurdistan - they are all strikingly beautiful... 8)

GOD - I think I just wrote an essay... :oops:

Stop HERE! :P
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed May 24, 2006 9:03 am

sarah wrote:When I said bigger I meant European women tend to be a lot thinner whereas he told me that kurdish men like their women to have a bit more fat on them. I was generally just trying to find out what mens opinions were on Kurdish women.

Oh, but honey - Kurdish girls, are generally of smaller build...

Their bonestructure is smaller than that of the European girls in general... So I think that is a myth...

Kurdish girls are by standard between 150cm and 170cm... I think the same for (for example Norwegian girls) is 160-175...

So Kurdish girls tend to be smaller built... Being fat is another issue... But the bones are smaller in the Middle East and Medditerranian... :) You would know what I mean - if you went to one of those countries and went shopping... You'd realize you went 10 sizes up... :oops:

I use 32 in pants here in Europe... But in Turkey - I had to wear 42... :shock: And once a guy working at a shop commented that I have " a stomach" - which is bull... Since I don't have ANYTHING extra... :roll: (Don't believe him... He was just trying to be funny because he knew about the size differences! :P )

lol :lol:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: sarah » Wed May 24, 2006 9:45 am

Im suppose Im just jealous, Im hoping he wont marry a beautiful women, so I was hoping you guys would say Kurdish women are not that great.
Another thing are there many Europeans in Kurdistan my friend said I could visit him there but Im not sure if this would be a good idea or not are there many European females there?

sarah
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed May 24, 2006 10:36 am

missIndependent wrote:
Diri wrote: :lol:

hahhahahhaha, nuh, i cant beat Bêrîwan, nor the other ones:roll: :?
but i might get credit for the other staffs lol :oops:

dont worry, noboddy dares to walk all the way to down under, now u know the reason why i'm hiding down my end lol :lol:

btw, is that you on ur display pic? :wink:

I would walk to the end of the world for two things: God and Love... hahahaha :lol: mhhhmmm :roll:

Yeah - that is me in the avatar pictures... How do I look? Hahahaha :oops:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: sarah » Wed May 24, 2006 11:52 am

Are there many Europeans in Kurdistan my friend said I could visit him there but Im not sure if this would be a good idea or not are there many European females there?

sarah
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: missIndependent » Wed May 24, 2006 12:08 pm

Diri wrote:I would walk to the end of the world for two things: God and Love... hahahaha :lol: mhhhmmm :roll:

oh, lol, but gaian this is only if u can walk on the water :lol: how bout all those ocians in between? :?

Yeah - that is me in the avatar pictures... How do I look? Hahahaha :oops:

:wink: pure kurdish *high five*
Image Image

missIndependent
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: missIndependent » Wed May 24, 2006 12:10 pm

sarah wrote:Are there many Europeans in Kurdistan my friend said I could visit him there but Im not sure if this would be a good idea or not are there many European females there?

sorry hun, i wish i could have an answer for you :?
i have no idea as if there is any european females back there as i've neva been in Southern Kurdistan.
Last edited by missIndependent on Wed May 24, 2006 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

missIndependent
Ashna
Ashna

Next

Return to Roj Bash Cafe