Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Islam is the Religion Of kurds

Discussions about religion.

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:46 am

Hey thanks Dilshad - I KNEW I wasn't the ONLY Kurd who had been to all of the Middle East using those terms as some one was implecating :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't use "Silaw" other than when saying greetings in written form or as you say on the phone or when sending or bringing greetings... :)

It is common respectfull culture to say Shev/Roj/Êvar bash - as it would be impolite not to... But if you are used to say "merhaba" or "selam" or whatever - then go ahead - But I just wanna ask you - why do you wanna use arabic/persian/turkish terms when Kurdish is such a sweet and loveable choice? :roll:

:wink:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Mosul » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:39 am

im jelous of you really diri??? when one useful word comes out of your mouth then you can use that assumption, but until then you are out of luck brother.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:10 pm

Sheeesh - people can't even take a joke these days... :roll:

Whatever - I am the better person... At least I am not assimilated... OR as YOU would call it "intergrated"---- ;)
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Alevis and Muslims

PostAuthor: Rubar » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:32 am

Dilsad wrote:Alevis in the north of Kurdistan do not consider themselves as muslim...
if any of you has sources...please go ahead and show them to me...

What's that big rush to pretend that we're all muslim...it is very scary to me...Remind me a lot of "we're all turks..." mentality

By the Way I am a muslim...

DilSaD

You are absolutely correct. IN fact some turkish academic did some research recently and he found that Alevis defined themselves differently according to ethnic background. Kurdish Alevis did not define themselves as Muslim, while Turkish Alevis did. THe academic explained this in terms of the relative independence of the Alevi Regions in Kurdistan for example Dersim.

As for the percentage of Turks and Kurds that are Alevi. THis IS NOT 50/50 AS CLAIMED BY MUSUL. PREDOMINANTLY ALEVIS ARE KURDISH.

regards
Milkyway

Rubar
Shermin
Shermin

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostAuthor: Rubar » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:38 am

Mosul wrote:Kurds are true Muslims, we allow many other religions to live with us in peace, unlike arabs. Alhamdetuallah for the kurds great tolerance!

I strongly support Kurds owning up to Salahadin. His relatively humane actions should not be left for Araps to appropriate. His religious tolerance was a reflection of the multi-religious essense of Kurdistan that Arap Muslim invasion could not completely destroy. However, owning up to figures such as Salahadin should not imply that we should see Kurds as Muslims. THere are at least 20% Kurdish Alevis (I am saying at least because I do not have the exact figures but it can't be below that figure) and there are Ezidi Kurds and non-Kurdish Christians etc. and of course there are Kurdish jews. FOr this reason defining Kurds as Muslims is not correct.

regards
Milkyway

Rubar
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: tomjez » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:39 am

Totally agree, unless Mossoul want's to do in Kurdistan what turks did in turkey...negation and repression of differences...
http://istanbuldakitom.blogspot.com/

NE MUTLU BRETON DIYENE

"whatever you know More, my idea is right" (anonymous)
tomjez
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Galaxy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:13 pm

Diri wrote:When Kurdistan is independent -

We should have "Yardanism" as our National State Religion... Yardanism is Yêzîdî, Ehlê- Heq and Alevism... And we know that Kurdish original religion is Zerdeshtî... And Yêzîdî religion has derived from Zerdeshtî... So naturally we must honour our forfathers and Let Yardanism be the national religion of our nation - yes we are 70% muslim, but the Zerdesht religion and Yêzîdî religions have built our culture...

mmm... state religion? religious state? religious discrimination?
A better suggestion could be:
When Kurds become independant they should honor yazdanists by giving them all their religious freedom which was prohibited since centuries...

Galaxy
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:13 pm

Galaxy wrote:

We should have "Yardanism" as our National State Religion... Yardanism is Yêzîdî, Ehlê- Heq and Alevism... And we know that Kurdish original religion is Zerdeshtî... And Yêzîdî religion has derived from Zerdeshtî... So naturally we must honour our forfathers and Let Yardanism be the national religion of our nation - yes we are 70% muslim, but the Zerdesht religion and Yêzîdî religions have built our culture...

When Kurds become independant they should honor yazdanists by giving them all their religious freedom which was prohibited since centuries...

It was a loooooooong time ago... Please if you are gonna pick up old threads - don't point fingers... Because 99% of all everybody has said in an OLD thread is stupid now...

And that was my little wilde jump into the bush...

In e.g. now I don't agree with what I said back then... :roll:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Galaxy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 pm

Diri wrote:
Galaxy wrote:

It was a loooooooong time ago... Please if you are gonna pick up old threads - don't point fingers... Because 99% of all everybody has said in an OLD thread is stupid now...

And that was my little wilde jump into the bush...

In e.g. now I don't agree with what I said back then... :roll:

Wow, I'm so sorry! I did not notice that it belonged to a looong time ago!
Sorry bro.

Galaxy
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: abdur » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 am

Birayê Diri, i cant believe you said that :lol:
abdur
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Prefer not to say

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:40 pm

abdur wrote:

Birayê Diri, i cant believe you said that :lol:

Bira - I was young and lived in my own fantasy world... :P Guess I romantacised the êzidîs and our past too much... Image

Birakem Galaxy - don't worry... :roll: Didn't mean it like that... :roll:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:01 am

Guess I romantacised the êzidîs and our past too much...

And then you have red Tirigan's interventions, and you said " ahem... no, at the end, êzdîsm *cough*... I change my mind ! :lol:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:07 am

everybody changes by time, I myself have improved my mind since 3 years ago , and I have changed my idea about PKK , APO , because I didnt have enough infromation about them at that time.

peopel change, diri is brave enough to confess the wrong Past Ideas and Improve himself , welldone !
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:16 pm

and I have changed my idea about PKK , APO , because I didnt have enough infromation about them at that time.

peopel change, diri is brave enough to confess the wrong Past Ideas and Improve himself , welldone !

Yeah both of you are nice and tough guys :wink:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PreviousNext

Return to Religion