Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Map of kurdistan

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:31 pm

alan131210 wrote:Image

this is what a turk quoted on political forum , i need answeres

Antep, Hatay, Maras, for instance, have nothing to do with Kurdishness, nor they are majority.
http://www.politicalforum.com/middle-ea ... ost4763480

well i dont see the problem. it is true that not all of hatay and maras are kurdish but we also didnt include all right. look at hatay only the northern part which is largely populated by kurds and east maras are included. Antep is at least 50% kurdish. Ithink the map might have included some more parts of igdir cause for sure 60% is kurdish there.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 am

Turks cannot deny our rights and historical claims to a northern Kurdistan, they think Istanbul is Turkish. :lol:
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Guti » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm

How many Turks live in N. Kurdistan?

Guti
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:15 am

Guti wrote:How many Turks live in N. Kurdistan?
some hundred thousands.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Zert » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 am

If we would take the maximum number of Kurds from my maps, we would number about 36 million in Kurdistan proper+Khorasan. Would you all agree that more or less 10% of Kurdistan would be non-Kurdish?

Turkmen somewhere between 200 000 and 400 000.
I'm not sure about Turks, 500 000-1 000 000 perhaps?
Assyrians would number probably over 1 000 000.
A number of Azeris and Persians (and others) in Eastern Kurdistan.
A number Arabs, mainly Kerkuk, immigrants from Iraq, and in some cities in North Kurdistan like Merdin.
Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
Zert
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 am

Zert wrote:If we would take the maximum number of Kurds from my maps, we would number about 36 million in Kurdistan proper+Khorasan. Would you all agree that more or less 10% of Kurdistan would be non-Kurdish?

A number Arabs, mainly Kerkuk, immigrants from Iraq, and in some cities in North Kurdistan like Merdin.

your estimated numbers are so huge. since when do we have 400000 Turkmens in Kurdistan? You can find a handful in Urfa, Malatya and Semsur probably 50000 in number + some 100000 in South kurdistan.
Than we got some hundred thousands of Turks in Malatya, Antep, Erzincan.
Arabs if you consider south Urfa as part of KUrdistan and those immigrants from Iraq as Kurdistanians than we would come probably to almost a half million. but I do not consider those recent immigrants in Iraq as Kurdistanis. Merdin is probably up to 70-80% Kurdish and rest Arab and Arameic. You can find some Arabs in Elih, Dilok and Sert. I would say Arabs number a half Mio if you consider South Urfa as part of Kurdistan if not than probably 300000.
And one million Assyrians is too much. You got probably some 100000 in South Kurdistan and the same in North and East. Their Number makes up 200000

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Zert » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

Kurdistano wrote:your estimated numbers are so huge. since when do we have 400000 Turkmens in Kurdistan? You can find a handful in Urfa, Malatya and Semsur probably 50000 in number + some 100000 in South kurdistan.
Than we got some hundred thousands of Turks in Malatya, Antep, Erzincan.
Arabs if you consider south Urfa as part of KUrdistan and those immigrants from Iraq as Kurdistanians than we would come probably to almost a half million. but I do not consider those recent immigrants in Iraq as Kurdistanis. Merdin is probably up to 70-80% Kurdish and rest Arab and Arameic. You can find some Arabs in Elih, Dilok and Sert. I would say Arabs number a half Mio if you consider South Urfa as part of Kurdistan if not than probably 300000.
And one million Assyrians is too much. You got probably some 100000 in South Kurdistan and the same in North and East. Their Number makes up 200000

I dunno bro,

400 000 may indeed be a bit too much for Turkmen, but around 200 000 - 300 000 certainly is possible, there are many in Turkmen in Kirkuk, let alone in the rest of South Kurdistan, and a number of them in the other parts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Turkmens
According to most western sources, Turkmen population varies from 222,000(less than %2 of all)[14] to 300,000 That's in whole Iraq, but they're mainly concentrated in Kurdish areas.

Of Turks I'm not sure, if we would have Hatay and Maras, then certainly there would be quite a number of them, and they are also scattered throughout North Kurdistan.

I agree on Arabs.

Assyrians seem to number a bit less than 2,5 million in the whole Middle East, and I think it's quite possible that half of them live in Kurdistan.
Al-Hasakah, Qamishlo, Sinjar, Nineveh, Mardin and some other cities all have significant Assyrian populations.
Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
Zert
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

turkmen are only 100 000 in kirkuk and the rest are in iraq not south kurdistan . and for assyrians , give them Nineveh plain and exclude them in kurdistan trust me its better , but only 10% of it is in kurdish control the rest they have to speak to there Arab masters .
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: KurdishSoccer92 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Zert wrote:If we would take the maximum number of Kurds from my maps, we would number about 36 million in Kurdistan proper+Khorasan. Would you all agree that more or less 10% of Kurdistan would be non-Kurdish?

THATS A -LOL-
WE ARE NOT IRANIAN,NOT MONGOL TURK ,NOT ARAB!

BIJI SEROK APO!DONT BELIEV LIES.HE IS TRUE SEROK ! http://trimr.de/158p
KurdishSoccer92
Ashna
Ashna

Location: home: Varto,Mus,Northkurdistan now: Dortmund,Germany
Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Guti » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 am

KurdishSoccer92 wrote:

THATS A -LOL-

why is it a lol dear? Can you explain further?

Guti
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:12 pm

this is what a racist fascist turk said on http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/view ... #p13846175

"After Seljuks controlled Anatolia completely kurds started to settle to Turkish cities.Diyarbakir had never been a kurdish city or black sea had never been native land for kurds.

They were mostly living on remote areas and in the mountains before Seljuks too.There is not a kurdish issue in Turkey,there is a kurd invasion."

:lol: :lol:
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

alan131210 wrote:there is a kurd invasion."

:lol: :lol:

talk of right wionged turkish lefties (even their lefties are right) called Türk Solu

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Azamat wrote:@ alan & jjmuneer - You don't understand. An independent Kurdistan will NEED a link to the sea, and DESPERATELY at that, is it bound to survive. Or do you not find the idea of Kurdistan surviving with 5 hostile countries landlocking us unrealistic? The prospect of being forced into reliance on our enemy's mercy I find terrifying, not to mention a great impairment of our patriotism. Actually it's already happening in the KRG, with Turkish influence being channeled through countless layers, which range from economy, media, military, etc.

Apart from the lack of a coast, the map posted in the OP is territorially speaking most unsatisfying, and there is not a single valid reason a Kurd can have to support that scrawny map. It doesn't even cover all parts of Dersim, which is personally insulting.

I have a specific question for jjmuneer: Would you be willing to let Wan expire if it were to come down to a conflict between us and the Armenians?

Yes we do need a connection to the sea. Why should our money go to turkish harbors and truck drivers? Aswell destroying our roads. Even though iskendurna has nothing to with the kurdish history. The harm is already done, it isn't like we have been moving to armenian cities:) During this 100 years because of religion:) And now we live in those cities with a large population. But wan does actully belong to the kurdsih history aswell, the mittani empire and uruatrian kingdom which capital was urumia. The parthian empire, i don't really know if we should call it kurdish or not since it had alot of influence in our todays language. Anyway lets say the iraniam empire includes( persians,kurds...) Had aswell alot of influence in Armenia, fighting a war with roman, we won the most battles. These battle was in todays N.K
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

No, very few azeri lives in E.K but many turkomens, very many.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:

No, very few azeri lives in E.K but many turkomens, very many.

The azeris lives more in eastern azerbaijan.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)