Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Map of kurdistan

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

so i want to see what you guys have i want to see the most realistic map of kurdistan and one that i'd say most of us agree on.

i will start with what i think is close to realistic , its where kurdistan should be not where kurds are located everywhere.

thanks

…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Map of kurdistan

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

To me Kurdistan is where my forefathers habe been and the mountains.
I don't know why but I hate the idea of claiming "extra" land. Firstly due to the fact that we Kurds and our lands have been claimed over numerous times and it makes me fill like shit. Secondly its the people that matter, so if there are no Kurds inhabiting those lands, just forget them.
I'm not going to show a modern map of where our state should be, but this is just to show where we have been.
corduene
Media
Hittites
Hurrians
Sarmatian-Alanian tribes that settled in Kurdistan
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: KurdishSoccer92 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 am

Last edited by KurdishSoccer92 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE NOT IRANIAN,NOT MONGOL TURK ,NOT ARAB!

BIJI SEROK APO!DONT BELIEV LIES.HE IS TRUE SEROK ! http://trimr.de/158p
KurdishSoccer92
Ashna
Ashna

Location: home: Varto,Mus,Northkurdistan now: Dortmund,Germany
Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 am

soccer your 1st map is full of mistakes , it has Mosul city which is not kurdish at all , but doesnt include Sinjar which is kurdish . like i said we dont want land which is not ours , otherwise we are just occupiers like turks arabs and persians .

this is delay our independence .
…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: KurdishSoccer92 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 pm

if freedom then with all citiys who were kurdish and ...not.. if there are lot of arabs ,turks or persians ,then we should kick these people .

KurdishSoccer92
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Azamat » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:47 pm

@ alan & jjmuneer - You don't understand. An independent Kurdistan will NEED a link to the sea, and DESPERATELY at that, is it bound to survive. Or do you not find the idea of Kurdistan surviving with 5 hostile countries landlocking us unrealistic? The prospect of being forced into reliance on our enemy's mercy I find terrifying, not to mention a great impairment of our patriotism. Actually it's already happening in the KRG, with Turkish influence being channeled through countless layers, which range from economy, media, military, etc.

Apart from the lack of a coast, the map posted in the OP is territorially speaking most unsatisfying, and there is not a single valid reason a Kurd can have to support that scrawny map. It doesn't even cover all parts of Dersim, which is personally insulting.

I have a specific question for jjmuneer: Would you be willing to let Wan expire if it were to come down to a conflict between us and the Armenians?

Azamat
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 am

Azamat wrote:@ alan & jjmuneer - You don't understand. An independent Kurdistan will NEED a link to the sea, and DESPERATELY at that, is it bound to survive. Or do you not find the idea of Kurdistan surviving with 5 hostile countries landlocking us unrealistic? The prospect of being forced into reliance on our enemy's mercy I find terrifying, not to mention a great impairment of our patriotism. Actually it's already happening in the KRG, with Turkish influence being channeled through countless layers, which range from economy, media, military, etc.

you have to be realistic and not ask for land which is not ours otherwise we are just like Turks and Arabs. and this landlock BS was put in our heads by Turks and Arabs . there is no such thing . we are not living in the Ottoman Era Back then, those empires could shut down the borders and impose embargos on people., we are living in the UN era , Arab Spring . those countries can not at any way block a country , this is BS , if Kurdistan declares a state , its a state and will of 5 million people , not an armed group or terror org , no one will allow those countries to block us let alone all the resources we have which the world needs . besides who lives on the borders of an independent kurdistan state ??? are the turks and arabs going to turn every kurd on the border into Jash !!?? , even if they did try to landlock us ,

1. the UN will not be silent they are blocking a whole nation not an armed group .
2. the kurds on the other side will make the flow of goods running .
3. KRG has 2 international airports to become 4 in the future , 25000 companies , 2000 factories and 27 consulates . ( which KRG did not have any of these from 91-03 and it survived just fine).
4. KRG has 22 oil companies operating in Kurdistan from 15 countries and they are building an oil infrastructure for a Kurdish state ,there is also 2 oil refineries which none of these existed from 91-03.
5. Iran cant close the border on a kurdish state they are facing international sanction themselves even their high officials are now coming out and admitting it has had a bad affect on Iran in all aspects.
6. if an embargo from UN forced on KRG from 91-03 did not make it non-survival , how is it 2-3 countries can make that happen !?? yes people were poor and stuff but it survived a good 20 years and with the current situation it will last for ever .

so please i dont want any Kurd repeating this BS which the Turks and Arabs have put into our heads . its 2011 not 1923.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: KurdishSoccer92 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 am

alan131210 wrote:
Azamat wrote:@ alan & jjmuneer - You don't understand. An independent Kurdistan will NEED a link to the sea, and DESPERATELY at that, is it bound to survive. Or do you not find the idea of Kurdistan surviving with 5 hostile countries landlocking us unrealistic? The prospect of being forced into reliance on our enemy's mercy I find terrifying, not to mention a great impairment of our patriotism. Actually it's already happening in the KRG, with Turkish influence being channeled through countless layers, which range from economy, media, military, etc.

you have to be realistic and not ask for land which is not ours otherwise we are just like Turks and Arabs. and this landlock BS was put in our heads by Turks and Arabs . there is no such thing . we are not living in the Ottoman Era Back then, those empires could shut down the borders and impose embargos on people., we are living in the UN era , Arab Spring . those countries can not at any way block a country , this is BS , if Kurdistan declares a state , its a state and will of 5 million people , not an armed group or terror org , no one will allow those countries to block us let alone all the resources we have which the world needs . besides who lives on the borders of an independent kurdistan state ??? are the turks and arabs going to turn every kurd on the border into Jash !!?? , even if they did try to landlock us ,

1. the UN will not be silent they are blocking a whole nation not an armed group .
2. the kurds on the other side will make the flow of goods running .
3. KRG has 2 international airports to become 4 in the future , 25000 companies , 2000 factories and 27 consulates . ( which KRG did not have any of these from 91-03 and it survived just fine).
4. KRG has 22 oil companies operating in Kurdistan from 15 countries and they are building an oil infrastructure for a Kurdish state ,there is also 2 oil refineries which none of these existed from 91-03.
5. Iran cant close the border on a kurdish state they are facing international sanction themselves even their high officials are now coming out and admitting it has had a bad affect on Iran in all aspects.
6. if an embargo from UN forced on KRG from 91-03 did not make it non-survival , how is it 2-3 countries can make that happen !?? yes people were poor and stuff but it survived a good 20 years and with the current situation it will last for ever .

so please i dont want any Kurd repeating this BS which the Turks and Arabs have put into our heads . its 2011 not 1923.

: D alan this land were our land and we ll never leave these area to arabs persian or to turks . itf no matter if there are now more turks,arabs or persian thn kurds . like i said they will go back like the arabs in kerkuk .

KurdishSoccer92
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:14 am

KurdishSoccer92 wrote:: D alan this land were our land and we ll never leave these area to arabs persian or to turks . itf no matter if there are now more turks,arabs or persian thn kurds . like i said they will go back like the arabs in kerkuk .

i am not aware of any region been taken by persians that are kurdish if there is can someone shed some lights on it ?

the Arabs in kirkuk are forced to go back cos 1 KRG has power and 2 Kurds are still majority in Kirkuk if they were a minority they will not be able to do this and the kurds who were forced to leave kirkuk have all returned but this is not the case in N.kurdistan , what position is the Kurds in north as a general call ? and those areas are they not now lost to turks ? there are hardly kurds left there , just like Mosul "city" . you cant do anything if N.kurdistan separates then you can take it to UN arbitration and claim them back . this is not the matter of "oh i will get what i want i will kick them out" it doesnt work that way , you need proof and you need a power behind you , like the kurds in Kirkuk have on arabs who are not kirkuki and only moved there after 2003 .
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Zert » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Kurdistan:
Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
Zert
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:02 pm

what kurdish dialect do the Khorasan kurds speak ? and that map of KRG with the blue in prints has 1 mistake , it has excluded number 67 , which is Daquq.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: KurdishSoccer92 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

alan131210 wrote:what kurdish dialect do the Khorasan kurds speak ? and that map of KRG with the blue in prints has 1 mistake , it has excluded number 67 , which is Daquq.

i think kurdish kurmanci

KurdishSoccer92
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Zert » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Kurdish DNA blog:
http://kurdishdna.blogspot.com/

Kurdish Musings (a great Kurdish history blog):
lepzerin.wordpress.com
Zert
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 am

i have edited and corrected this map

…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

interesting map for KRG only problem it includes more below mandali which is not kurdish and never have been . and includes Hawija in kirkuk which is an arabic town .

…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Next

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)