Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Kurdish \ Kurmanci \Sorani\Gorani all lessons

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Kurdish \ Kurmanci \Sorani\Gorani all lessons

PostAuthor: matin123 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 pm

Don't click on any of these links, they slowed down my computer. They are not links to language lessons.
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Barış » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:57 pm

:lol: I didn't click it.
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Barış wrote::lol: I didn't click it.

Really?! So you mean you are smart? Cool! 8) I just considered you to click! :)
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Barış » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Emanoelkurdistani wrote:

I didn't mean that, but thanks for compliment. :D Did you click it?
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 am

Barış wrote:
Emanoelkurdistani wrote:

I didn't mean that, but thanks for compliment. :D Did you click it?

So what was your laughter for?! Just initial of "I didn click it", do you feel good when a brainless barabr like Partizani the GrayWorm (BozKurt)causes the other guys comp's infected?! :shock:

No it was not complement. You might consider me serious (just depends on your understandings).

Also I bit your question "Did you click it?" is not economical :D , though another sign of a perfect smartie! 8)
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Emanoelkurdistani wrote:
So what was your laughter for?! Just initial of "I didn click it", do you feel good when a brainless barabr like Partizani the GrayWorm (BozKurt)causes the other guys comp's infected?! :shock:

No it was not complement. You might consider me serious (just depends on your understandings).

Also I bit your question "Did you click it?" is not economical :D , though another sign of a perfect smartie! 8)

My laughter was for her taking the time to change the color and size of the font before posting warning RBKers not to click it. No, I don't feel good when someone causes another person's computer to get infected. I was only curious if you clicked it because if you had, you could have spread the virus to other people's computers. I think this topic should be deleted, so the infection isn't spread... I knew you were being sarcastic and that it wasn't a compliment. ;) It seems you think anyone who is Mongolian or Türkic to be sub-animal, even if they're not Ultra-Nationalist...
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: matin123 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:28 am

Barış wrote:
Emanoelkurdistani wrote:

My laughter was for her taking the time to change the color and size of the font before posting warning RBKers not to click it. No, I don't feel good when someone causes another person's computer to get infected. I was only curious if you clicked it because if you had, you could have spread the virus to other people's computers. I think this topic should be deleted, so the infection isn't spread... I knew you were being sarcastic and that it wasn't a compliment. ;) It seems you think anyone who is Mongolian or Türkic to be sub-animal, even if they're not Ultra-Nationalist...

@ Baris
i took the time to enlarge the font and change the color so that it would be more visible and that others won't make the same mistake that i did. i guess it was a stupid of me to think that partizani would contribute a meaningful post for once. and i'm not a she, im a he.
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:55 pm

matin123 wrote:
Barış wrote:
Emanoelkurdistani wrote:

@ Baris
i took the time to enlarge the font and change the color so that it would be more visible and that others won't make the same mistake that i did. i guess it was a stupid of me to think that partizani would contribute a meaningful post for once. and i'm not a she, im a he.

Okey. How's your computer?
Anyway, my apologies for calling you ''her''. If I had known priorly that ''Matin'' meant ''strong'', then I would have known by your name that you're a ''he''.
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Lost » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 pm

i was first viewers of this topic but i realy didn't clicked at those links cause i knew what kind of shit such a dog will put it here
but unfortunately i didn't wrote any warnings for not clicking at his links.
Eî xuda bo waye çaw kejallekem
Boçî napirsê le derdu hhallekem
Min perêşanim weku egirîcekey
Boçî dûre boçî nayîte mallekem
Lost
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: matin123 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

@ barish

no problem barish gyan. when it comes to foreign foreign names, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between feminine and masculine. and thank God my computer didn't get messed up too badly.
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

Return to Language