Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

There is not a ''kurdish'' language

Discuss about language(s) in English

PostAuthor: orkhan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Kurdish?
Which kurdish? one kurdish?
NO
For ex. in Turkey , Tere are in Kurmanchi, zazaki,dersimce, gorani.....
Different languages...and they are poorly
You can not make litarature or science with ''kurdish languages''
There is not one kurdish or common kurdish language
Also ,there are many many foreign words in kurdish languages...Persian,Arabaian,Turkish,Armenian..words...
Can you tell me , What is ''kurdish''?
orkhan
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: There is not a ''kurdish'' language

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi, Dersimce is Northern Zazaki. There are two kurdish dialects: Sorani and Kurmanji. Other langauges are in realation with kurdish . kurdish have not persian words, kurdish and persian have the same root. or is "gök tanri" and other words in turkish loanwords of uzbekian? show me the armenian and turkish loanwords. :D you cant it because you are a good lier they dont know nothing. and armanian is as kurdish a indoeuropean langauge, this is like turkish and mongolian. same words in turkish and mongolian are also not loaning.

turkish have more arabic loanwords than kurdish. its fact. you have as example no a own word for thanks, tashakur is arabish. kurdish have it: sipas. you have not a own word for to remember, hatira comes from arabic hatir. kurdish have it: bîr... source: http://www.tdk.org.tr

all neutral linguistic speak about the kurdish branch of the iranian group. there is kurdish.
Last edited by Johny Bravo on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:52 pm

You can not make litarature or science with ''kurdish languages''

look at nothern iraq you mongol! sorani is literatur and science language

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: orkhan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 pm

common '' kurdish'' language idea is an utopia
orkhan
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: azade_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Why? Please do back up your claims, I think we're all waiting to be entertained :D
just because i don't care doesn't mean i don't understand

azade_
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm

@Orkhan

First I may forgive your rudeness in jumping off with no greetings since you're Turkish and there is not any word of Turkish origin equal to salute, hello, hi, etc. but Arabic "selam" or "marhaba"! Also you may wish to use Kurdish "dirûd" or Armenian "barêv".

Your erratic words on Kurdish languages clarifies that you don’t know anything about them nor about linguistics. But on the other side always feel free to ask such questions or express nonsense words of similar. The senselessness of the Chauvinist Turks causes my delight. For you knowledge I must say Kurdish people speak 3 languages: Hewramî, Kirmanckî (Dimilkî, Kirdkî, Zazakî), and Kurmancî (composed of Goranî, Kurmancî, Soranî). All of these 3 languages are spoken by Kurdish people exclusively so you cannot find any other folks of non-Kurdish identity speaking them. Every group speaking above languages consider their own speech as Kurdish (Kurdî, Kirdî, Kurdkî, Kirdkî, Kur-d-mancî, Kir-d-mancî, etc.). Most Kurds speak the last one, Kurmancî, thus the outsiders refer the term "Kurdish" to it. Combination of a vast amount of pure words of independent Kurdish origin or from the other Iranian languages, all of Indo-European root, with Arabic (due to the expansion of Islam) and Aramaic (due to the expansion of Judaism in pre-Islamic times) words-along with their pure Kurdish equivalents, has made Kurdish as a fair rich language. Also with respect to the fact that there has not been any independent Kurdish government in the modern times (except Kurdistan Regional Government since 90s) to broadcast, educate, publish, etc. in Kurdish or establishing official founds in order to purifying and development of Kurdish language, we could consider Kurdish to be the purest in case of retaining pure grammatical, lexical, etc. features comparing with other Iranian languages such as Persian, Gilaki, Mazandarani, etc. (an at hand example: Kurdish people in their daily speech say "beyanî", "nîmerro", "diwanîmerro", "êware", all of pure Iranian origin, respectively meant "morning", "noon", "afternoon", and "evening" while Persians say "sobh", "zohr", "be'd az zohr", "esr": all of Arabic origin). You can search about Kurds and their speeches on the net for more information.
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Mamma Mia » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Kurdish...Yes, you can call one language like that. But When you claim "you speak Kurdish" in Diyarbakir, then go to Suleymaniya, and nobody understands what are you talking about, and they call the language as Kurdish as well, then my friends, you have a big problem here.

Sorani and Kurmanci are as different as German and English in their grammar, and as different as German and Dutch in their vocabulaty according to Kurdologist Martin van Bruinessen.

Then, there are Zazaki, and Gorani, which are completely different languages, have no common grammar with neither Kurmanci nor Sorani.

So, my friends, you have four languages (Kurmanci, Sorani, Zazaki, and Gorani), and hundreds of sub-dialects in your hands.

Kurdish? yes, Kurdish, but what is Kurdish? If Sorani and Kirmanci are both Kurdish, then English, Dutch, and German are same languages too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here i will show you some lttle examples of the difference in sytax between kurmanci and sorani.
(s) = sorani
(k) = kurmanci

1. example:
Mâlaka i Dara sûtim. (s)
Min mal a Dara shevûtand. (k)

sûtim = min shevutand; malaka i Dara = mal a dara;

eglish-german:
I burned Dara’s house down.
Ich brannte Dara´s Haus nieder.

the same positions of the words.

2. example:
Na-m-dît-ît. (s)
min tu nedî. (k)

tu = -ît; min = -m-; dî = dît; ne = Na;

word position is too much different.
english-german:
I have not see you.
Ich habe dich nicht gesehen.

i have = ich habe; not see = nicht gesehen; dich = you;

almost the same postion of the words.

3. example: (ich sende diese Bücher zu ihnen)
min am kitawanayan bo danêrim. (s)
ez van pirtûkan ji wan re dishînim. (k)

min = ez; am kitawana = van pirtûkan; -yan bo = ji wan re; danêrim = dishînim;

english-german:
Ich sende ihnen die Bücher.
I send them the books.

exactly the same order of the words.

4.example:
Parakay le girtim û pey witim ... (s)
Wî para ji min stand û min re got ... (k)

"Wî" = "-y" (he), Paraka = para (money), le girtim = ji min stand (took from me), pey witim = min re got (said to me).

english-german:
er hat das geld von mir genommen und sagte mir.
he has taken the money from me and said to me.

he has = er hat; taken = genommen; the money from me = das geld von mir; und sagte mir = and said to me;

also here almost the same word order.

source: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~iranian/Sorani/index.html

Mamma Mia
Nubar
Nubar

Return to Language