Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

kurdi is a Indo-persian Language

Discuss about language(s) in English

PostAuthor: Mosul » Tue May 31, 2005 12:12 am

and also known to be a indo-european language, but when they say it is indo european they dont mean it came from Europe! but people from Europe came and influenced the language a little bit. Persian,Punjabi,Urdu,Puktoon,keshmeri,hindi, and many more are also indo european languages because europeans had some influence on there language as well. Many of you said that Kurdish should be written in Latini becuase it is indoeuropean, well i have answered that already. All those languages that i just pointed out write in arabic each with their own version, and thats how kurdish should remain in arabic script. We are not turks, we do not want to become modnerized, we want to keep our culture, and that includes our writings. Many of you should rethink what you said in that post.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: kassem » Tue May 31, 2005 12:57 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kassem » Tue May 31, 2005 12:59 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Mosul » Tue May 31, 2005 1:08 am

the kurds in syria,iraq,and iran use arabic scripture, while the turkish kurds use latini scripture you ever wonder why? mabey to the fact that turks use the latin scripture and banned the arabic scripture, along with the kurdish language when atturk came around. do you want to be turkish? ofcourse you dont, kurds need to hold on to their values, and resist any western ideas.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kassem » Tue May 31, 2005 1:15 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Mosul » Tue May 31, 2005 1:33 am

you are forgeting that kurdish arabic is different from regular arabic. while it is the opposite with latin script. if we had a country what script you think we would use???

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kassem » Tue May 31, 2005 1:39 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Tue May 31, 2005 12:54 pm

Mosul- it is Indo-Iranian not Indo Persian

Iran isa Big Concept , Iran means the land of the Aryans

Aryans can be Mede- Persian - Baloch - Perte - Lor - or even Gemran or ...

and you know Kurds are Aryan , so there is no offense if they call our language - indo-iranian.

please differ the Iran and Persia ! Persia is a part of Iran , where the persians live there.
Medya is a part of iran which Medes live there (Kurdistan)
from the first day, Iran was a land for many ethnics who all of them were Ayran.

well these things that I tell you is about ancient iran ...today more ppl think iran means persia. and persia means iran.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Tue May 31, 2005 1:01 pm

mosul - I used to think like you about the kurdish script.

but they made me to change my idea because I found out their idea right, please read ppl's discussion about that in its own topic and dont start a new topic with the same subject here....continue the discussion there.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue May 31, 2005 10:57 pm

and also known to be a indo-european language, but when they say it is indo european they dont mean it came from Europe! but people from Europe came and influenced the language a little bit. Persian,Punjabi,Urdu,Puktoon,keshmeri,hindi, and many more are also indo european languages because europeans had some influence on there language as well. Many of you said that Kurdish should be written in Latini becuase it is indoeuropean, well i have answered that already. All those languages that i just pointed out write in arabic each with their own version, and thats how kurdish should remain in arabic script. We are not turks, we do not want to become modnerized, we want to keep our culture, and that includes our writings. Many of you should rethink what you said in that post.

AAAAAAALL of this is wrong... INDO - EUROPEAN - This is the language that ARIANS brought with them FROM INDIA and they travelled THROUGH the Middle East... AND THEREFOR people in the Middle East speak an ARIAN language... NOT PERSIAN! Persian is the wrong name ANYWAY - ther are PARS not PERSIAN... You know what we Kurds used to call Pars people???

We called the PARSEK - this was because we had a superior culture and THEY were primitive... and DO you know what we called TURKS?? We called them ECHEM - this is because they were uneducated and knew little about the way of life when they migrated to the Middle EAST!!!

AND NOW - IT IS BULLSHIT THAT EUROPEANS INFLUENCED KURDISH AND OTHER ARIAN LANGUAGES - ON the contrary...

KURDISH is MUCH better suited for LATIN SCRIPT... why??? there are HUNDREDS of reasons - go to the OTHER FORUM about this subject... READ and learn.. Albeit you are learning at this very moment when reading these words.. memorize them... ;)
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Re: kurdi is a Indo-persian Language

PostAuthor: kardox » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:25 am

Mosul wrote:and also known to be a indo-european language, but when they say it is indo european they dont mean it came from Europe! but people from Europe came and influenced the language a little bit. Persian,Punjabi,Urdu,Puktoon,keshmeri,hindi, and many more are also indo european languages because europeans had some influence on there language as well. Many of you said that Kurdish should be written in Latini becuase it is indoeuropean, well i have answered that already. All those languages that i just pointed out write in arabic each with their own version, and thats how kurdish should remain in arabic script. We are not turks, we do not want to become modnerized, we want to keep our culture, and that includes our writings. Many of you should rethink what you said in that post.

Misel, go and learn about the indo European languages. You think it means they came down and influenced our language? Well that is very funny, this shows that you don’t have a clue what that means. Indo European languages are all related and you can trace them back to the same roots.
I can give you some examples:

Kurdish Meshak Lev Ga Bry(bru) Ket(ek) Delop
Persian Mosh Lab Gav Abro (Gorbe) --
English Mouse Leb Cow Brow Cat drop
Scandinavian Mus Laeb Ko Bryn kat dryp

And there are thousands more words that can be traced back too Sansecrit, the source of all except finish, Hungarian and Albanian.
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Mosul » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:02 am

calm the hell down kardox, my point is, kurds should use arbic scripture, just like most indo european people use in asia. we are not turks and we dont want to be westernized.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:28 am

1) Kurdish is a "Indo-european" language... (TRUE)
2) Kurds are Indo Europeanss so are most of Europeans
3) Europeans can read the Latin Script
4) It will be easy to adapt it to internet use (Very TRUE, see http://www.KurdishAcademy.org))
5) The script (Kurdish version) has exhisted for ca 100 years (If you mean Beder Xan Version, this is FALSE as first came out in 1931, if you mean the KURDISTAN paper by Miqdad Bedir Xan, he used the Otteman Turkish Alphabet for his writing, he wanted his papre to be readable for educated Kurd in Turkey)
6) Keep in mind that Europeans are our future "tourists"!
7) It is understood by all Kurds and countries because of the importance English playes in the world, (This is good but we need to think Kurdish and plan Kurdish we can think of West European system not based on certain language for coding Kurdish. Kurdish gramatically and phonotically is more closer to Spanish than any other West European language. How ever we need to learn how to think Kurdish)

Cool Arabic has just recently been the script in use by Kurds... (FALSE, Kurdish Arabic script started with the KURDISTAN paper by Miqdad Bedir Xan and then in 1926 by others in Silémaní. The first Kurdish text dated as late as 11 Century by Baba Tahir, wirten with Persian alphabet. or the Wholy book of Yaristan in 12th century, see the history at http://www.KurdishAcademy.org)
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: kardox » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:16 pm

Mosul wrote:calm the hell down kardox, my point is, kurds should use arbic scripture, just like most indo european people use in asia. we are not turks and we dont want to be westernized.

hevale heja I am calm, Just amazed with what u wre telling. I think latin should be used too. We would have alot of benefits if we just used latini :)

take care
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

Next

Return to Language