Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Ibrahim Tatlises: Video(s) - "Firat" etc.

Post music videos and video clips (only legal content , preferably Youtube)

PostAuthor: womanizer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:11 pm

Diri Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlbaSaab wrote:
Diri wrote:
AlbaSaab wrote:
womanizer wrote:
I don’t understand some Kurdish ,why they so much excited about Ibrahim Tatlises?? person who is Agent, well traind by MIT, person who proud himself as Turkish son, person who steal Kurdish lyric trasnfor them to Turkish. What is this sickness???, some our Sorani kurds know Ibrahim tatlises more than any other kurmanci singers. what a shame!!!!
Hey! I don't understand much of anything, but I happened to like the song. It's just a pity and shame when we have to bring politics into our preferences for the arts. I'm not blameless by any means, but it is a shame that sometimes we can't appreciate a tune or song because of our narrow-mindedness.

Indeed...

Thank you for placing some misplaced words where they belong...
Misplaced words???

Yes... I was searching and searching in my head - trying to find them... And then I read your reply - and I thought: THERE THEY ARE!!!

I don’t think this about politics or anything’s like that, It is very simple logic, those who (Such IBO..etc)cashing in by sucking Kurdish blood and destroying Kurdish language and culture, while there is thousand Kurdish singers in northern Kurdistan alone, who we hesitating by paying 1$ for their songs and work, would contribute to Kurd art and their work!!
Please if you guys kurdsih and can understand kurmanci just read this intereview with Hiner Selim, which is about Kurdish cinema, but hiner selim pointing out what exactly here I ma trying to say…so read it see our pain!!!
http://netkurd.com/nuce.asp?id=3452

womanizer
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:24 pm

Womanizer - I know what you mean...

But we don't need to mix in politics all the time...

Firat is a beautiful song... That is all...

Besides - I think Ibo would have been more openly Kurdish than he is now, if it hadn't been for the MIT and Turkey pressuring him all the time...

He wouldn't sing "Lêxin lêxin, pêshmerge lêxin" if it hadn't been for his Kurdishness...

He has been threatened with murder MANY times... I don't think he is in such an easy situation...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: AlbaSaab » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:27 pm

womanizer wrote:
Diri Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlbaSaab wrote:
Diri wrote:
AlbaSaab wrote:
womanizer wrote:
I don’t understand some Kurdish ,why they so much excited about Ibrahim Tatlises?? person who is Agent, well traind by MIT, person who proud himself as Turkish son, person who steal Kurdish lyric trasnfor them to Turkish. What is this sickness???, some our Sorani kurds know Ibrahim tatlises more than any other kurmanci singers. what a shame!!!!
Hey! I don't understand much of anything, but I happened to like the song. It's just a pity and shame when we have to bring politics into our preferences for the arts. I'm not blameless by any means, but it is a shame that sometimes we can't appreciate a tune or song because of our narrow-mindedness.

Indeed...

Thank you for placing some misplaced words where they belong...
Misplaced words???

Yes... I was searching and searching in my head - trying to find them... And then I read your reply - and I thought: THERE THEY ARE!!!

I don’t think this about politics or anything’s like that, It is very simple logic, those who (Such IBO..etc)cashing in by sucking Kurdish blood and destroying Kurdish language and culture, while there is thousand Kurdish singers in northern Kurdistan alone, who we hesitating by paying 1$ for their songs and work, would contribute to Kurd art and their work!!
Please if you guys kurdsih and can understand kurmanci just read this intereview with Hiner Selim, which is about Kurdish cinema, but hiner selim pointing out what exactly here I ma trying to say…so read it see our pain!!!
http://netkurd.com/nuce.asp?id=3452
Hi,
I don't know very much at ALL about Turkish and Kurdish politics; I'm British, living in Britain. I understand your grievance only too well, but I really have no idea who is for or who is against Kurds in the music business.

AlbaSaab
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: missIndependent » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:12 pm

oh come on for God's sake womenizer, lets keep music ONLY music!

i used to think like you about Ibo in about one year ago, but then i thought it is really childish to mix politics with every freaking thing, after all, he has many songs in kurdish and lets not forget he lives in Turkey! i'm sure you know how the word "kurt" is banned over there lol
Image Image

I only trust two people in my life, One is myself, and the other one is NOT you!
missIndependent
Ashna
Ashna

Nationality: Kurd

Previous

Return to Music & Video