Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Death and the Span of life

a place for talking about food, specially Kurdish food recipes

PostAuthor: Londoner » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:52 pm

This is a page from my diet project: Reach120Years Diet

Reach120Years Diet makes you younger by 25 when you are 50

Lets be clear on one point. There is an end to the span of life, no matter whatever miracles of enzymes can do. We get older biologically every day even with Reach120Year diet, which only can extend your youthful life at least twice. This is because enzymes supplied only when there are demands for them and demands generated by immune system only after free radicals generated inside our body. So there is a span of time between when free radicals generated and when neutralised. This span of time starts after free radicals generated and then detected by the immune system. After that the immune system demands enzymes, after which enzymes supplied to the immune system and after that they are used to neutrealise generated free radicals. Obviously this takes time, which is more than enough for the free radicals to cause damages.

During this span of time, free radicals cause damages; the cells become older and one could become ill with any diseases including life threatening ones like cancer. So the shorter is this span of time, the less damages free radicals can cause. This is what Reach120Years diet does. It reduces this time span at least by half for a healthy person. I am sure it is more than half but lets to leave it at this number. So what does it mean? It means your biological ageing slows down by half, which means when you become fifty, physically and bilogically you are 25 years old and when you are 130 years old you have the physiques and biology of 65 year old and people with physiques and biology of 65 year old are still fit to work and romance.

This was idealitic because that was possible if one starts Reach120Years Diet in very early ages. Lets to make a practical assumption. The average age in Western Countries is 80 years. Assume you live in UK and 60 years old, which means you have 20 more years left. With Reach120Years Diet, you will get another 20 years lease of life. So the probability is very high for you to celebrate your 100th Birthday.

What does this also mean about cancer? Assume the probability of any one getting cancer is 5%. That is each five people in each hundred people could get cancer. With Reach120Years Diet, this percentage is reduced to 2.5%. But I dare to say that the chances of any one getting cancer with Reach120Years diet becomes null and void. Non one should get cancer with Reach120Years Diet because this diet keeps digestive system very healthy. Digestive system is the command centre of immune system. A healthy digestive system causes a healthy and strong immune system. The main condition of getting cancer is the deterioration of immune system. But when you have a healthy and strong immune system, you are immune from cancer.

Another point we have to mention is that our body never becomes free from free radicals because our body actually uses some free radicals for a good use, which is to generate white cells and if our body couldn't find free radicals to make white cells it would have to make them. White cells are an important part of our immune system. The disadvantage of this is that these free radicals may cause their share of damage in parallel to their good use.
Last edited by Londoner on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Death and the Span of life

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:51 pm

130 years old you have the physiques and biology of 65 year old and people with physiques and biology of 65 year old are still fit to work and romance.

Does that mean when I am 100 I can have a toyboy of 50 :shock:

So when I am 50 I could have a toyboy of any age :-? ;)

LOOK OUT BOYS HERE I CAME :ymdevil:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Londoner » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Anthea wrote:
130 years old you have the physiques and biology of 65 year old and people with physiques and biology of 65 year old are still fit to work and romance.

Does that mean when I am 100 I can have a toyboy of 50 :shock:

So when I am 50 I could have a toyboy of any age :-? ;)

LOOK OUT BOYS HERE I CAME :ymdevil:

Off course, if you can afford it!!!! :lol:
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:19 pm

As I have now partly (never will be fully) recovered from my nasty accident - I am starting to take on various interesting projects - so perhaps I will have enough money for a newtoy to play with by the time I reach 100 =))

For now I do not need money to attract a toyboy - If my natural charm does not work - use witchcraft :ymdevil:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:18 am

Anthea wrote:As I have now partly (never will be fully) recovered from my nasty accident - I am starting to take on various interesting projects - so perhaps I will have enough money for a newtoy to play with by the time I reach 100 =))

For now I do not need money to attract a toyboy - If my natural charm does not work - use witchcraft :ymdevil:

You still can use witchcraft at 100. :-D
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Londoner wrote:
Anthea wrote:As I have now partly (never will be fully) recovered from my nasty accident - I am starting to take on various interesting projects - so perhaps I will have enough money for a newtoy to play with by the time I reach 100 =))

VERY TRUE

I bought myself an electric wet/dry grinder today so that I can mix my herbs up quicker

- takes too long by hand - ready to put them in the cauldron :ymdevil:

I will use a Mortar and Pestle for the final mixing and incantation :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Londoner » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 am

Anthea wrote:
Londoner wrote:

VERY TRUE

I bought myself an electric wet/dry grinder today so that I can mix my herbs up quicker

- takes too long by hand - ready to put them in the cauldron :ymdevil:

I will use a Mortar and Pestle for the final mixing and incantation :D

Well done and good luck. May you still running after toyboys when you reach 150. :-D
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Londoner wrote:Well done and good luck. May you still running after toyboys when you reach 150. :-D

I will keep you posted in 100 years time :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Return to Food