Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

WE FEYLI Talking about a new unified dialect amongst the Pah

Discuss about language(s) in English

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

They are basically talking about a unified dialect amongst the Pahli speakers, Hewramis, Laks, Faylis, Khelors etc... Its called Kurdi Xawareg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlY9w4MywUM
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: WE FEYLI Talking about a new unified dialect amongst the

PostAuthor: Kawe » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:00 am

Good news, this will make it easier to create a unified Kurdish language and will allow the southern most dialects to have a larger impact on it.

Kawe
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: ShawiYalda » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 pm

I’m surprised that feili is so easy to understand for me ( a sorani speaker), because I’ve had difficulty with understanding feili Kurds from Baghdad.
Kurdi Xawareg will be a better name because it’s really confusing when for example feili Kurds from Kermashan say they’re speaking Kurdish Kermashani while in the mean time others say they’re speaking Kalhori/Feyli/Laki/etc.

Kurdish unity starts with being able to understand each other and this will be an improvement.
Yes for Kurdi Xawareg :-D

ShawiYalda
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

ShawiYalda wrote:I’m surprised that feili is so easy to understand for me ( a sorani speaker), because I’ve had difficulty with understanding feili Kurds from Baghdad.
Kurdi Xawareg will be a better name because it’s really confusing when for example feili Kurds from Kermashan say they’re speaking Kurdish Kermashani while in the mean time others say they’re speaking Kalhori/Feyli/Laki/etc.

Kurdish unity starts with being able to understand each other and this will be an improvement.
Yes for Kurdi Xawareg :-D

Yeh the host of the show is actually a Khanaqini, so I guess the way he speaks is slightly influenced by Sorani. You also have to take into account that the term Feyli is wrongly thrown everything. To describe the "tribe", "clan", "language group" and "the Lurs". In reality Feyli which could be Pahli/Pehli should not be describing the language group spoken by ilamis and western lurstanis, but it should be to describe all those groups as a whole. Why do you think so many South Lurs, like Bahktairis are Persianized? The thing is Fayli and Khelori have different accents, Khelori sounds more Sorani like. Whilst Fayli/Laki just sounds distinct on its own.

Hopefully this will be achieved and in south east Kurdistan nationalism will rise.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Return to Language