Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdistan needs united official Kurdish language

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Kurdistan needs united official Kurdish language

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 am

Kurdistano wrote:
hevalo27 wrote:kurdistano, can you give me some book recommendation from newest studies about the kurdish language?

the most actual books from recognized linguists or an actual link who i can read,
you are from germany, right? actual books or homepages in german would be nice

Kreyenborg and Gernot Windfuhr consider Zaza as Kurds and Kirmancki as a Kurdic language.

where do you read it? their opinion about kirmancki, in the i-net i couldnt find anithing.

I heard about a new book by Ferdinan Hennerbichler where he works together with Gernot Windfuhr and another Russian archaeologist who is also very famous in his branch unfortunately I have forgotten his name. I think the name of the book was something like "the origin of the Kurds".

http://www.hennerbichler.info/info.html

it is already available, since 2011, thanks for info,
but i think there is no german edition of this book and my english is =p~

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 pm

hevalo27 wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
hevalo27 wrote:kurdistano, can you give me some book recommendation from newest studies about the kurdish language?

the most actual books from recognized linguists or an actual link who i can read,
you are from germany, right? actual books or homepages in german would be nice

Kreyenborg and Gernot Windfuhr consider Zaza as Kurds and Kirmancki as a Kurdic language.

where do you read it? their opinion about kirmancki, in the i-net i couldnt find anithing.

From statements I found from Kreyenborg, Who said that if you go strictly by linguistics even the difference between Kurmanci and Sorani is as huge as English to German. So to determine if Kirmancki is Kurdish we must see if the Zaza are historically considered as Kurds and do build an ethnic unity with the other. And he comes to the conclusion that they are. And you determine if Kirmancki is Kurdish by looking if they are ethnically Kurds.
I heard about a new book by Ferdinan Hennerbichler where he works together with Gernot Windfuhr and another Russian archaeologist who is also very famous in his branch unfortunately I have forgotten his name. I think the name of the book was something like "the origin of the Kurds".

http://www.hennerbichler.info/info.html

it is already available, since 2011, thanks for info,
but i think there is no german edition of this book and my english is =p~

Well thats the book its only in English and the English version is the newest.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:17 pm

In terms of racial types of the Zazas or just in general
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 pm

jjmuneer wrote:In terms of racial types of the Zazas or just in general

In general. What determines if something is a language of its own or belongs to one group is the ethnicity. And to determine the ethnicity you have to look at 1. the History, ethno-cultural perspective, traditions, political stands. And in all of these Zaza are Kurds so their language can be considered Kurdic. Its the same with Germans. strictly seen Bavarian is a different language than German. Hell Some "German dialects" are even closer th dutch than German proper. So technically we could also still count Big Lors as Kurds even though their language has shifted towards Persian. Still culturally, historically, traditions they are way more Kurdish. What I am trying to say there are more criteria than just language.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Kurdistano wrote:

In general. What determines if something is a language of its own or belongs to one group is the ethnicity. And to determine the ethnicity you have to look at 1. the History, ethno-cultural perspective, traditions, political stands. And in all of these Zaza are Kurds so their language can be considered Kurdic. Its the same with Germans. strictly seen Bavarian is a different language than German. Hell Some "German dialects" are even closer th dutch than German proper. So technically we could also still count Big Lors as Kurds even though their language has shifted towards Persian. Still culturally, historically, traditions they are way more Kurdish. What I am trying to say there are more criteria than just language.

The thing is Turks claim most Zazas don't see themselves as Kurds, that is the problem. Propgagandaists are everywhere.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:

The thing is Turks claim most Zazas don't see themselves as Kurds, that is the problem. Propgagandaists are everywhere.

Like you say propaganda not more, most Turks cant even distinguish Zaza from Kurmanc so how are they going to know what they feel. :))
I remember when a year ago some Police officers insulted someone because he spoke Kurdish on the phone, well this Guy was a Zaza so you can imagine how "different a Zaza is from the rest of the Kurds" for them in reality.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:42 pm

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna