Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Which Kurdi do you speak?

Discuss about language(s) in English

Do you speak Sorani ( / Gorani / Hewrami) or Kurmanci ( / Badini / Zazaki) or none?

Sorani / Gorani / Hewrami
54%
Kurmanci / Badini / Zazaki
42%
None
4%

Total votes : 24

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:35 pm

womanizer wrote:dude!! you didnt get point!!
that is why it required 100 page to explain to you.which i dont have time now...
also there is no proves as such as iranian, becoaus eeveryone have copy one on another,...you need open yourmind look it in wider directions.
so as i said you can called what ever you like
we Kurds called Kurdish are branch of Indo-Europain languages, it stay there.

We Kurds? Hahaha :lol: I am not Kurdish?

Explain to me... I have all my life ahead of me - and you too - so explain why it's wrong to classify Kurdish as an Indo-Iranian language, please...

I am very interested in this matter...

Indo-Iranian is a branch of Indo-European...

Ergo:

Kurdish = Indo-Iranian = Indo-European

Please don't speak to me like you are some super intelligent and outstanding person... Telling me that I "need to open" my mind... That is just ridiculous... Have some respect for people you are discussing with...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: womanizer » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:05 pm

sorry Diri.
but really i can bring good argument to this..not right now, i also belive you will get that point yourselves if you continue with your study.. my reason is not that we want to be pretend or simply we hate some enemies..that is not the case,,,ofcourse those calling Iranian as country and branch family have put those Persian and brainwashed so called irani, ahve mastermind such art, to legitimise so called fake blood..Well is not just it is fake but also never excited..most thing bene carefully adjusted based statehood.....very smiple example for some one sunni of other iraqi in Iraq..every thing is Iraq god is Iraq..which is totally arbitrary country made by one British colonial wife..the so called d Bagdad lady...
the argument of Iranian civilization..is wrong interpretation....we have to go deep emger of of Kurdish nation(such as Medes(which pserain shaless liely think they irani which they not), Mitanis..and Guti.s and maybe abit hurrian maybe..and quite frankly I don’t find any their association with so called iranic family at all....ii need to one day explain slowly..bit by bit...
look the issue ..is very complex.. i may confuse some readers ..but remember history has been always corrected based of rules desire

womanizer
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:43 pm

Sure thing...

Try explaining when you have time to... We're waiting... Take your time...

By the way - Medes were Aryans... So were the Mittanis... But the Hurrians were Caucasian...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Arin » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:21 pm

Sorani
Arin
Shermin
Shermin