Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:24 pm

kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian thats totaly true !

turk don't denial kurds !

here you show again your brainless. you don't can speak kurdish, which neutral linguist does say, that kurdish were a mixed languages? which fact you mongol?

turkish has more loanwords than kurdish, so : turkish is the biggest mix language of the world i can say.

and from "mix language" one can only can speak if the grammer etc. are mixed. but neither kurdish nor turkish are in the linguistic classification of "mix language".

kurdish is a part of the iranic family, and turkish of the turkic.

if kurdisch or turkish were "mix language" then linguists were classifate them to "mix langauge". there is a specially classification for mix languages.

kurdish is in his structure older than persian, its not a mixed language. persian has more arabic loanwords as kudish.

arabic in persian: 40%
arabic in kurdish: 15-25 %

one example of tousands:

english: sweet
kurdish: xwesh
old-iranian: xvesh

but persian: xosh

persian made more changes than kurdish. so the comment "kurdish is devirated" from persian is bullshit!, look also to:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_D ... hado#k_new

i will add more than hundred examples from linguistic sources.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:27 pm

turkish is a mixed language between mongolian and iranian, thats totally true. :lol:

even the old turks received sogdian, middle persian and tocharian influence!! this all were iranic and indoeuropean, look:

you turk have not even an own word for EVENING and VILLAGE!!!!

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Türkce#.C3.96zt.C3.BCrk.C3.A7e_zannedilen_yabanc.C4.B1_k.C3.B6kenli_s.C3.B6zc.C3.BCkler

(copy all)

So what you cry you mongol? Turkish is the poorest language of the world.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:
kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian thats totaly true !

turk don't denial kurds !

here you show again your brainless. you don't can speak kurdish, which neutral linguist does say, that kurdish were a mixed languages? which fact you mongol?

turkish has more loanwords than kurdish, so : turkish is the biggest mix language of the world i can say.

and from "mix language" one can only can speak if the grammer etc. are mixed. but neither kurdish nor turkish are in the linguistic classification of "mix language".

kurdish is a part of the iranic family, and turkish of the turkic.

if kurdisch or turkish were "mix language" then linguists were classifate them to "mix langauge". there is a specially classification for mix languages.

kurdish is in his structure older than persian, its not a mixed language. persian has more arabic loanwords as kudish.

arabic in persian: 40%
arabic in kurdish: 15-25 %

one example of tousands:

english: sweet
kurdish: xwesh
old-iranian: xvesh

but persian: xosh

persian made more changes than kurdish. so the comment "kurdish is devirated" from persian is bullshit!, look also to:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_D ... hado#k_new

i will add more than hundred examples from linguistic sources.

%14 of Turkish language is foreign origin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Turk ... bulary.png
Turks are not kurds. kurds have been lived on the mountains. Turks have relations other nations every time.
for example there are maybe 100,000 words in turkish 14,000 of them is foreign origin (%14)

But there are maybe 10,000 foreign words in kurmanchi or sorani yes 14,000 is bigger than 10,000 but total 20,000 words in kumranchi or sorani thats all!!!! Bucause they did't neeed a lots of word. They have lived in the betweeen mountains.

for example , it s a good example
Turks were a member of the European military alliance against russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
UK's frist offical emmbasy opened in istanbul at 1800's

Turkey have relations other great powers ,everytime.
you talk about foreign words... yes many foreign words in turkish alos many foreign words in balkan languages ,too.
disco disco Partizani offical video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:56 pm

you even don't know one kurdish word, kurdish is one of the richest languages of the world. its rich like persian. if kurdish is according to you a poor langauge, then persian it is also if we go with your thinkness. because kurdish and persian have the same grammer, vocubulary, sound basis.

because kurdish and persian are devirated from the proto-aryan language as sanskrit.

and even your uygur turks have not a turkic word for "evening", they use the sogdian loanword axsham (sanskrit: kshapa, avesta: xshapna, sogdian: xsham) so which language is poor?

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:58 pm

Jony Bravo;

Turks established first modern engineering univertsy in the islamic world in 1773 ...
http://www.itu.edu.tr/e/

YOU ???

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:06 pm

partizani wrote:[[%14 of Turkish language is foreign origin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Turk ... bulary.png]] < Give them up man! They say %14 of Turkish words are loan, but I say less than %0.14 are loans. So you just tell me what are the original non-invented Turkish words for “city”, “window”, “civilization”, “village”, “national”, “and”, “cause”.... :D

[[Turks are not kurds. kurds have been lived on the mountains. Turks have relations other nations every time.]] < According to Racial Types of Human-Kind and Genetic Facts, Turks are Mongoloid race though Kurds belong to Asia Minor. I just wonder if Ataturk or Haydar Aliyev had Mongoloid faces or just they looked like their Greek, Armenian, Kurdish and Persian neighbours of Asia Minor?! :shock: 8)
Also rather than “relation” you better to say that Mongoloid Gray-Worm Turks always attacked on other nations and after invansion they just learned new words from those nations: “world”, “civilization”, “city”, “village”, “and”....
:lol:

[[for example there are maybe 100,000 words in turkish 14,000 of them is foreign origin (%14)]] < He tried to explain us what does it mean “%14”!!!! :lol:

[[But there are maybe 10,000 foreign words in kurmanchi or sorani yes 14,000 is bigger than 10,000 but total 20,000 words in kumranchi or sorani thats all!!!! Bucause they did't neeed a lots of word. They have lived in the betweeen mountains.]] < What’s your proof?!! Once again Gray-Worm Turkish bullshit. Just it’s enough for you that the Central Kurdish Dialect (Sorani) has a Corpus of over 1,000,000 words. 8)
Also it seems that Turks did not need many words cause they were just Barbarian Nomads without culture and civilization. I can prove it becuz there is not original Turkish words for “civilization”, “city”, “world”, “village”, “and”, “or”...
Also I forgot to ask, what is the Pure Turkish word for “culture”?! Do you use French “kultur”?!!! :shock: :lol:
A peopel with a developed civilization and culture but without any native words for “civilization” and “culture” in their langauge!!
8) :lol:

[[for example , it s a good example
Turks were a member of the European military alliance against russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War]] < Also up 500 years of Attack on European nations such as Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks, Macedonians, Serbian, Croatians, Albanians, Hungarians, Slovaks, Moldavians, Ukrainians, Russians, Georgians, Italians, Spanishes, Austrians, Polishes, etc. It’s the best example!! :)

[[UK's frist offical emmbasy opened in istanbul at 1800's]] < Also Biritish, Spanish, Portugues embassies in Isfahan-Iran in 1700’s. The Biritish, Spanish and Portugues embassadors had a duty to guid Iranian Safavid politicans how to attack on Ottoman Turks... 8)

[[Turkey have relations other great powers ,everytime.
you talk about foreign words...]] < You are right. So it means Turkey always has been the lower power in compare with them. Thus Turks adopted Old Iranians, Sogdians, Khotanese, Chineses words, in ancient times, and Persian, Armenian, Kurdish, Greek, Romanian words in last centuries and French, English, Spanish, Italian words in modern times. Great history man, you most be proud of! 8) :lol: :lol:

[[ yes many foreign words in turkish alos many foreign words in balkan languages ,too.]] < Yes many foreign words in Turkish such as words for “world”, “woman”, “and”, “civilization”, “city”, “window”, “national”.. . But no Balkan nor Iranian languages have lost the original words for “world”, “wand”, “city”... and replacing it with the loans from other language branches. 8)
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Partizani wort:
[[I understant. you hate turks . < I’m glad that you have the ability to understand. It’s a great step! :D

[[but you talk about stupid things , thats realy funny belive me... ohhh pencere is in farsina ohhh ! ohhh kitap in arabian ! < Huhuha! So you belive such wide extent of loans in Turkish is funny too?! huh?!! :lol: :lol:

[[if we speak in arabic why we don't understand them or they don't understant us ?
if we speak in persian why we don't understant persians?]] < You said you can understand. So why you cannot understand no one said Turkish isnot a language?! Why you think if Turkish got bombarded with Iranian and Arabic words so it means Turkish is not a language?!! Let me help you. It’s becuz whenever you illogically say Kurdish is mixed up of Arabic, Persian, etc. you just mean Kurdish isnot a language so Kurdish people doesnt exist and you can occupy their homeland. This is the logic of Gray-Worms (Boz-Kurt). But dont be afraid my Gray-Worm! When we-Kurds prove Turkish language is filled up with Arabic and Iranian loans by linguistic facts, we just mean Turkish language is depended on Iranian and Arabic languages. We dont want to deny any people or language thus. Becuz we are not ignorant and we dont want to occupy Altay Mountains and Deserts of Central Asia-The Homeland of Turkish People. But Gray-Worms want to occupy Kurdish, Armenian, Greek lands so deny people. It’s you, who illogically says Kurdish isnot a language. So you are ignorant.

[[why azerbaijani people understant Anatolia Turks and we understant them?]] < You dont know why?! lol, it’s very easy becuz both Anatolian and Adarabadgani (Azerbaijani) residents got attacked and invaded by Ottoman and Barbarian Oquz Turkic Nomads originated from Central Asia, so the local Indo-European languages (Greek, Kurdish, Armenian, Tati, Talyshi, etc.) replaced by Ottoman and Oquz Turkic speeches. Also like always Turkish language being depended on other languages, many features from Greek, Kurdish, Armenian, Tati, Talyshi are borrowed by both Ottoman and Oquz Turkic. For example in Oquz Turkish (also known as Azerbaijani Turkish) they say “tun be tun” ~ “damned” which is a Kurdish term “tun be tun” ~ “hell to hell”. But such expression doesnt exist in Ottoman Turkish. Or Ottomans say “liman” ~ “sea-port” which is a Greek word but it deosnt originally exist in Azerbaijani Turkish (though Gray-Worms borrowed this Greek loan to Azerbaijani Turkish too!). :)

[[What is this?

Altaic (controversial)
Turkic
Southwestern Turkic (Oghuz)
Western Oghuz
Turkish

Indo-European
Indo-Iranian
Iranian
Western Iranian
Southwestern Iranian
Persian]]

This is Language Branch. A scientific stuff. In which also Kurdish stays (did not you deny Kurdish?!)

So, tell me what is this:

English : Current Turkish : Pure Turkish : Comment
window : pencere : doesnt exist : Iranian loan
world : dunya, cihan : deosnt exist : Iranian-Arabic loans
and : ve : doesnt exist : Arabic loan
though : gerci : olsa da : Iranian loan/TDK suggestion
though if it would too : gerci olsa da : olsa da olsa da
cause : sebep : neden : Arabic loan/TDK suggestion
because of this : bu sebepten : bu nedenden : from this from-what
:lol: :lol:

[[they are different languages some common words can use in both languages , that s normal. this nations have been lived together for minimum 1000 years]] < I just remember afew minutes ago that you said only Kurds are forced to live with other nations! I’m glad that in afew minuts you recognized your mistake. You showed me you’re smart! :D

[[if you waanna learn sometinhgs about your enemy , firstly you must be realisitc.]] < We know it already. It’s why we know how to defend our language and prove the reality that Turkish is depended on Non-Altaic languages such as Persian, Sogdian, Armenian, Greek, Arabic, etc. :lol:

[[Turks have an organisation tradition since Huns . First sistematic Turkish army established 2227 years ago by Mete Khan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_h ... y#Timeline]] < You better to say Turks had military organization and military tridition since Huns. Gray-Worms always put their whole abilities in order to attack on civilizations. The term "Hun" in Iranian literature means “Destroyer of Civilization”! 8)

[[Thats so important and an mile stone for the Turks. that means starting of the state tradition.
after , turkish migrations .That so important,too . Turks have ruled all iran until 1921 and they changed iran totaly
iran became a shia state in safavid period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Middl ... .931501.29]]

For your knowledge Mr. Ignorant. The Shiite sect of Islam is originally based on Ahl-i Haq faith. A brief intorduction to Ahl-i Haq faith: “the influence of Iranians on Islam”. Sheik Safiaddin Ardabili was a half Tat, hal Kurdish Iranian Sufi. His Tati peoms in Ardabili dialect of Tati (Pre-Turkish language of Azerbaijan) are available.He was originally Sunnite Sufi. The Seven Qizil Bash Turkish Nomad Tribes who were originally Hanafit Sunnites settled in south of Ardabil, soon became his Murids-Servants. Eventually, after 6 generation they got the power of Iran and made their master’s tariqa as the official sect of Iran. Though after Chaldiran War some of Qizil Bash’es got devided from Shah Ismail-i Safavi. Shah Ismail banned Ahl-i Haq faith and emphesized 12 Imam Shiit. Qizil Bashes ran to Turkey and mainly mixed up with local Kurdish Ahl-i Haqs (Elewis). Though today being Ahli Haq is a great sin in Iran and government call them “zallé” ~ “who has lost the right path”, but still you can find Ahli Haq roots of Iranian Shiite. For example Iranians often say “Ya Haq” (a famous Ahl-i Haq expression) though Lebanese Shiites never say “Ya Haq”! Iranians always hated Arabs and their Servanst such as Ottoman Sunnites so Safavid kings were extreme enemies of their Hanfait cousines of Ottoman! Exactly if Safavids wouldnt start war with Ottomans, they-Ottomans would conquere Vienna, and God knows, other parts of Europe. You see, Gray-Worm; it was Iran who changed Qizil Bashes and the fate of Ottomans!! :D 8)

[[after Timur...and Turkestan

after Ottoman Empire . conquest of istanbul and end of middle age.
Protestan catholic wars in europe and support of ottoman empire to protestans.

Modernisation in the Ottoman empire .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Em ... .931908.29]] < You forgot to mention Armenian Genocide, Greek Genocide, Elewi Kurds Genocide, Cultural-Linguistic, and Religous Assimilation of local nations, converting Churches into Mosques.... :shock: :lol:

[[History of the pan-turkism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Turkism]] < History of Gray-Worms :shock:

[[Ataturk reforms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atat%C3%BCrk%27s_Reforms]] < He cried and beged a little part of Ottoman Empire to remain under Turkish rule,
so Western Powers said “would you leave Islam?!”
Ataturk “he, he, swear on God we will leave Islam!” (he ~ means yes!)
Western Powers “so, you mean you will be Secular?”
Ataturk “he, he, we are gonna be Secular or what ever you say!”
And thus Ataturk founded New Country of Turkey with Western-like/Anti-Islamic. Though Turks are extrem Muslims and fought on Christian nations in Europe up 500 years!!
:shock: :shock:

[[if you want to learn somethings about your enemy , firstly you must learn to them not the ''pencere'' ''kitap '' ''vış vış viiiiş '']] < To look at your sweet sentences is enough to know our enemies! :D

Anyway, let these words alone. Ok, lets suppose you are the most advanced in the world, so what are the original words for “world”, “city”, “village”, “and”, “though”, “cause”, “window”, etc. in Turkish?! As you always say: It’s so imporatnt so too!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Emanoelkurdistani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:24 pm

[[Partizaní wrote: if you kurds use the terrorism against Turks , of coruse Turks hate you , also you kurds are so uncivilized.]] < It was Turks who first invaded Kurdish, Armenians and Greek lands and assimilated local people and made them to convert into Islam. So killed groups of people Armenian Genocide, Greek Genocide, Kurdish Genocide, banned local languages and cultures (clothings, songs, names...). It’s Gray-Worm Turks who just left a bold trace of Governmental Terrorism in the bloody history of Middle East. :shock:

Also your ignorant and illogicality is as thick as your sense of assassination becuz even if we suppose some Kurds or Armenian do terrorist attacks aganist properties of a Terrorist Government such as Fascist Republic of Turkey, so is it logical to hate all Kurds?!! Is it logical to bann Kurdish language?!! Is it logical to assassinate villagers?!! Oh, sorry, I forgot, even before any so-called terror attacks by Kurdish or Armenians protesters; it was fascist Gray-Worm (Boz-Kurt) Turks who caused Armenian Genocide, Greek Genocide, Kurdish Genocide, banning Kurdish langauge and edjucation, prohibiting Kurdish names, assassinating villagers.... :shock: :shock:

[[why Turks love you? are you sempatic people ? NO ....we have to love you??? Bosnians and Albanians live in Turkey,too.But we extremly love them ... Because they are so sempaticly and nice peoples...]] < No one asked you to love us if you dont want!! We want “justice” not “love”! You dont know the difference between “justice” and “love”?!! Oh, poor Oquz, what is “justice” in your langauge?! Do you only have Arabic “adalet?!! Tell me no! :lol: :lol:

[[kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian thats totaly true !]] < Once again bullshit! Otherwise, will you prove it?!! :shock:

Turkish has not Pure words for “God” (Tanri = name of a Mongolian Diety not The God); “world” (dunya = Arabic, acun, cihan = Iranian), “window” (pencere = Iranian); “hell” ( cehenem = Arabic, tum = Iranian). I can linguistically-sceintifically prove what I claim. :D

[[turk don't denial kurds !]] < You are insulting me man, you insult me! Do you think people of world are as stupid as yourself?! Did not Gray-Worm Turks prohibit existance of “Kurd”s in Turkey for up 50 years?! Did not Gray-Worm Turks change all local names of Kurdish cities and prohibit Kurdish names?!! Did not Gray-Worm Turks arrest Kurdish movie-maker “Yilmaz Gunes” becuz he cared the injustice of Turkey and said “I’m an assimilated Kurd”?! Did not Gray-Worms arrest Layla Zana, Kurdish member of Turkish parliament after she read some sentences in Kurdish in the parliament?!! Did not Gray-Worm Turks say “we will destory any Kurdish communities even in South Africa!”?!! Didnot Gray-Worms educate guys like you in Istanbul and wash their minds then send them back to their countires and ask them to go to Kurdish forums and webchatings and attack on their believes and spreading propaganda?!!! Dont say “Gray Worm (Boz Kurt) Turks dont deny Kurds”, becuz you would isnult my understandings if you said!!
Last edited by Emanoelkurdistani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:28 pm

partizani wrote:Jony Bravo;

Turks established first modern engineering univertsy in the islamic world in 1773 ...
http://www.itu.edu.tr/e/

YOU ???

Dear Gray-Worm, did anyone talkabout engineering?!! Why you always mix stuffs?! I believe your Super-Human Power! I'm not kidding. So just dont make me disappointed and tell them that Turkish has Pure words for "civilization", "city", "and", "evening", "window"... :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I wonder what is the Pure Turkish words for "engineering" and "engine" in Turkish?! :shock:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

:lol:
''kurdish language'' developted here ?

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 pm

partizani wrote::lol:
''kurdish language'' developted here ? < So, you Oquz Gray-Worm, live in a penthouse in NY?!! If you do, very good, so did it cause you to find original Turkish words for "world", "window", "book", "natioanl", library", "and", "or".... :lol: :lol: ; You're less than stupid 8) :lol:

From a coastal village in Mediterranean shores, to the mountainous areas of Zagros, 7000 years old city of Bicar, ancient city of Kirmanshan, to the diaspora houses in Germany, New York, Melborne, and Ottawa, all Kurds have Original Kurdish words for "world", "civilization", "window", "and", "paradise", "city", "village", "national", "God", "angel", "or"... In their daily speech. 8) :D

But in the other side, from ancient Roman City of Constantinople (current Istanbul), originally Armenian city of Samsun, originally Tati city of Badkube (current Baki), originally Talysh city of Astara, to the originally Khtanese city of Hotan in Central Asia and originally Turkish Altay Mountain, NO TURK CAN SAY WHAT ARE THE ORIGINAL TURKISH WORDS FOR "OR", "GOD", "ANGEL", "NATIONAL", "VILLAGE", "CITY"< "PARADISE", "AND", "WINDOW", "CIVILIZATION", "WORLD" :shock: :lol: :lol:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: matin123 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 pm

@ Kak Emanuel Kurdistani

is cihan an original kurdish word? or cehan in persian? what about "giti" ? i thought giti is the original and cihan or cehan is a loanword from arabic
matin123
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 am

matin123 wrote:@ Kak Emanuel Kurdistani

is cihan an original kurdish word? or cehan in persian? what about "giti" ? i thought giti is the original and cihan or cehan is a loanword from arabic

Yes bro it's original Kurdish. Kurdish "cihan", Persian "cehan", and common "giti" exactly share same roots and are pure Iranian. The root is Avestan "geethe-". Since Old Iranian "th" become "h" in Parthian (Middle Iranian) so we get "geehe-" with "-an" > "gehan" in Middle Iranian (Zoroastrian Pahlavi). From it we get Modern Kurdish "cihan" , "cehan", and (in archaic poetry) "gehan"; while Persian "cehan". The Modern Turkish word "cihan" is exactly a Kurdish loan. 8)

Also in Zoroastrian Pahlavi sometimes the Old Iranian "th" is recorded as "t" and it's really strange, becuz Old Iranian "th" is only turned into Parthian "h" and Common Kurdish "z/s" rather than anything else. Probably it was becuz of that they used to re-read Old Iranian texts of religous. Anyway just from such strange development we got "tir-set" ~ "three-hundred" (along with "se-set" or "hir-set" < from Old Iranian "thri-sete") "shetr" ~ "city" (along with "shehr" < from Old Iranian "xshethre-") and of cours "geti" along with "gehan", both from Old Iranian "geethe-".
Last edited by Emanoelkurdistani on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:58 am

Emanoel, i love you, we need more kurds like you.
8)

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:20 am

Left Kurd, right Pashtun:

Image Image

Left Pashtun, right a younger Kurd: