Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:45 am

"partizani"I present a lots of materials , but you can't because you have not language and litareture actually kurds have not a common independence history . < Does any thing exist as “ independence history”?! It’s independent history. And talking about an independent history in case of linguistics is entirely bullshit. In case of linguistic comparison you must say so: is there any pure Kurdish and Turkish words for “world”, “civilization”, “sky/blue”? Here you are:

English : world
Kurdish : cíhan, gíhan, géhan < from Old Iranian “geéthe-ene”
Turkish : (doesnt exist)

English : civilization
Kurdish : şaristanítí < “şar”+”-istan”+”-ítí” < from Old Iranian “xşethre-sten-te”

English : sky / blue
Kurdish : ezmen, esman, asman, sipér < from Old Iranian “esmen-“ and “spethre-“ / şín, şén, kew < from Old Iranian “xşeéne-“ and “kepúte-eke”
Turkish : (doesnt exist) / gok < from Old Turkic “kok” < from Proto-Turkic “gok” ~ “blueish, green”

Poor Turks! :(

partizani"Turks have an independence litarature since before islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_literature < If you are independent so tell me what are the independent Turkish words for these:
world
window
goal/target
to bring
if
and
though
even
city
book
civilization
national
library
I swear you cannot :lol:

partizani"today there are thousands turkish aouthors and their boooks published in hunderts language
http://www.turkishauthors.com/ < thousands?! No, say ,millions! What about milliards?! Only Turks have thousands of authors, other nations have been waiting for Turkish books to be publicated! 8)

Also as I said “there are millions of Turkish authors who cannot write even a book without these Iranian and Arabic words: “ve” (and), “eger” (if), “aya” (whether), “cihan” (world), “dunya” (world), “aparmak” (to bring).... :lol: :lol:

quote="partizani"Turkish film industry in top 10 in the world. < Someone said any thing about industry?! You still cannot distinguish the difference of “industry” and “art”?! Y. Gunesh movies are great for the people in case of the being artistic. Oh, sorry I forgot you have not any word for “art” nor “indursty” in Turkish, just using Arabic “sanat” or Iranian “honar”! :lol:

quote="partizani" There are 500 international turkish schoolls in the world. out of Turkey...... from Brasil to China. These schools' languages Turkish and english ... and this schools 's students %90 non-turk local people < Good news! I hope they would increase it to 5,000 schools. So the Iranian words such as “cihan”, “pencere”, “papuc”, “aparmak”, “aya”, “ciger”, “eger”, “kent”, “koy”... will spread all over the world via Turkish! :D 8)

quote="partizani" also do you know TURKISH LANGUAGE OLIMPIATS ????
Who speak best turkish ???? from 80 countries.....

No, What is “OLIMPIATS”?! Maybe you mean “Olympiad”?! :lol:
So, who was speaking best Turkish? Did these guys from 80 countries had any Independent Turkish words for “world”, “window”, “hell”, “city”, “if”, “even”, “and”... in their language?!! :shock: :lol:

quote="partizani" You see....

I don't say bla bla bla... we work ,you speak only...< No I dont see. Till you tell me if these 80 countries had even a pure Turkish word for “world”, “civilization”, “hell”, “or”, “and”, “if”, “even” or not?! :lol:

partizani"] We have an independence culture,developed litarature and language... you have not ! thats all ... < Entirely bullshit! If you have “independent language” and we dont, so let’s easily compare our languages:

English : or
Kurdish : ya, yan, an < Old Iranian “ya-“
Turkish : ya, veya < Iranian borrowing :D :shock:

English : and
Kurdish : ú < Old Iranian “úte-“ < Proto-Indo European “et-“
Turkish : ve < Arabic borrowing

English : if
Kurdish : heke, heger, ek, eger, ger < Middle Iranian “eger”/”ek” < Old Iranian “hekerim”
Turkish : eger < Iranian borrowing

Kurdish : cíhan, géhan < Middle Iranian “géhan” < Old Iranian “geéthe-ene”
Turkish : cihan < Iranian borrowing, dunya < Arabic borrowing, acun < Iranian borrowing

As a flat fact that every one sees, your language would die without Iranian and Arabic borrowings 8) . That's all you Oquz Gray-Worm :D :lol: (I just smell Oquz aroma out of your being steady on your unlogical words)
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 pm

I found a new interesant thing:

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Türkce#.C3.96zt.C3.BCrk.C3.A7e_zannedilen_yabanc.C4.B1_k.C3.B6kenli_s.C3.B6zc.C3.BCkler

the verb "coshmak" is also from iranian.

I swear you cannot

the turkish "söz" from Proto-Turkic *söör*, it is possible that it has IE roots?

sky does exist, it is "gök yüzü" or "gök". don't forget that also indoeuropean words were in old indoeruopean with different meanings.

as example the iranian verbe steme "xwar / xwer" for "eat" has the same root as english "swallow".

so please be fair. the important thing is the todays meaning of the words.

It does exist, it is uygarlik Emanoel.

to bring

It is not "götürmek"?

"God" (tanri < Mongolian "tengeri" ~ "sky blue"/"name of the Sky God").

I thought that Turkish and Mongolian have the same root?

Emanoel, every language had the same process of the founding of new words.

The word "xweda" for "god" in iranish is devirated from "xwe" = self, so should i say that iranic were poor?

There are hundred words in iranic they were in Old Iranic with an another meaning.

You remember me to the turkish rascists.

Well now I think you may be right Johny: "ay" is possibly a loan. As far as I know Mongolian "s/z" is equal to Turkic "y-" : Turkic "yurek" ~ "Mongolian "zire/sire*", Turkic "yil" ~ Mongolian "sil/zil".

It's "cüre" and "cil", look to Nisanyan.

Do you think, that they are Indoeuropean loanwords? "cüre" sounds very similiar to Indoeuropean.
Last edited by Johny Bravo on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:29 am

[[Johny Bravo : the turkish "söz" from Proto-Turkic *söör*, it is possible that it has IE roots?]]
I’m not sure. Compare it with Mongolian and Menchu-Tungus roots.

[[Johny Bravo: sky does exist, it is "gök yüzü" or "gök". don't forget that also indoeuropean words were in old indoeruopean with different meanings.

as example the iranian verbe steme "xwar / xwer" for "eat" has the same root as english "swallow".

so please be fair. the important thing is the todays meaning of the words.]]

I’m fair bro. You’re right, indeed all words change in case of meanings and semantics. But I was not talking about why “blue” is changed into “sky” in Turkish?!”. I was talking about “the poverty of Turkish language”. So let me make an example, suppose I have 100 $ and you own 1000 $. Since every thing is comparative so in compare with you I’m poor (and you are rich). Old Iranian “xver-“ originally means ”to swallow” and furthur-in today Iranian languages means “to eat”. Well it’s completely normal. The abnormal is when if you would find the verb “xver-“ in both meanings of “to eat” and “to swallow”. Is it so?! No! In Kurdish “xwardin” ~ “to eat”, “hell qorrandin”, “hell noşín”, “noşín” ~ “to swallow”; In Persian “xorden” ~ “to eat”, “núşíden” ~ “to swallow”. So as you see if ever the “xver-“ has changed it’s semantic but the other alternatives were available and have took it’s place as well. So it just means that Iranian language have an efficient richness. But what abt Turkish? “Gok” originally means “blue”, then it changes into “sky”. Till now it’s ok, but let’s see if they could ever own any other original word for “blue”?! No! They could not and still “gok” means both “blue” and “sky” and it’s inetersting that all pure words they got for “blue” and “sky” is just this “gok”. “Mavi”, “sema”, “eflak”, etc. are Arabic borrowings in the same meanings. So why such thing occures in Turkish?! They choosed “gok” ~ “blue” as “sky” but replaced it with Arabic “mavi” (in Azerbaijani they replaced it with Persian “abi). This is becuz of poverty! When you just got 100 $ you cannot buy two goods which every one cost 100 $ unless you loan. But if you had 1000 $ you could buy 10 of them, without loaning! That’s all buddy.
(also “gok yuzu” originally means “the sky surface”, “in the airs”; since in Azerbaijani they say “goy uzu”). It still makes no sense, since “gok yuzu” literally means “face of sky”, so still “gok” means “sky”. As well as “blue”, unless you would replaced it with Arabic loan “mavi” to solve the problem!

[[Johny Bravo: It (civilization) does exist, it is uygarlik Emanoel.]]
As I previously said ”uygarlik” is an invention of Language Factory of Turk Dil Kurmu! ““Uygralik” is an arbitrary coinage based on the name of the “Uyghur” people who established a civilization in Eastern Turkestan in the tenth to twelfth centuries. So it has far less
claim to being pure Turkish than “medeniyet” of Arabic origin, which still holds its ground!”. Search this on the net: “Turkish Language Reform: A Catastrophic Success”.
Also to invent words and neologies is not so bad if you ever had the original root. For example in Kurdish there is “firrín” and “perrín” in meanings of “to fly”. From this we get “firoke” ~ “airplane”, “firokewan” ~ “aviator”, etc. Now for the word “flight” we have: “firrke”, “firre” and “firrín”. Someone may dont deal with “firre” and “firrke” and ofcourse “firrín” which is the verb. So I may suggest “firr” and “-bend” to get “firrbend” ~ “flight”. It would be an invention and tottaly is not bad becuz we get it from a respective root “firrín” ~ “to fly” and a pure suffix of “bend” (< from Old Iranian “bhende”). As far as I know in most languages the term “civilization” is referred to the meaning of “city”. As in Arabic “temmedún” and “medeníyyet” ~ “civilization” from the root “meden” ~ “city”. And Kurdish “şaristanítí” ~ “civilization” from “şaristan” ~ “county”, “huge city”. But what about Turkish “uygarlik”? It originally means “to be like uygar”, so what is “uygar”? An arbitary word from the name of a Turkic poeple “Uyghur”!! Why they didnot choose the name “Uyghur” directly so get “Uygurlik”?! Becuz they knew such funny invention is how much terrible! I dont see it totally Turk Dil Kurmu’s failure! At least in case of words such as “uygralik”. Becuz how come you can invent a new word for meaning of “civilization” in a language such as Turkish that has not even a pure word for “city”?!!!

[[Johny Bravo: It is not "götürmek"?]]

No! “Goturmek” exactly means “to pick up”. While “aparmak” means “to bring”.

[[Johny Bravo: I thought that Turkish and Mongolian have the same root?

Emanoel, every language had the same process of the founding of new words.

The word "xweda" for "god" in iranish is devirated from "xwe" = self, so should i say that iranic were poor?]]

You are not wrong. Turkish and Mongolian share same roots. As Kurdish, Mazandarani and Greek do. In Greek “dio”* in meaning of God, Kurdish “déwel” ~ “temple” and Mazandarani “díví” ~ “divine being” . We know that every one of the mentioned words are pure to their repsective language. As you “mitra” is the name of goddess (but not in meaning of “God”). Suppose if Kurds or Mazandaranis would loan Greek “mitra” which is just name of a goddess and used it as “God”. And you could never ever find the original Kurdish and Mazandarani word for God but only Greek “mitra”. So indeed it would not be considered as a similarity any more but only another face of linguistic-social-religous “poverty”! The name “tengeri” is the name of A Mongolian Deity (not “The God”) which originally means “sky” since this deity is related to sky. So this “tengeri” is borrowed by Turks as “tanri”, but not in meaning of “Tengeri” ~ “Mongolian God of Sky”, just in meaning of “The God”!! For example if you wanted to say “God of Iranians is Ahura Mazda” in Turkish you would say “Iranlilarin Tanrisi Ahura Mazdadir” which literaly means: “Mongolian God of Sky (Tanri) of Iranians is Ahura Mazda”!!! In Kurdish we have “Xwa”, “Xwedé”, “Xúday”, “Xweda”, “Xúdé”, “Yezed”, “Yezedan”, “Yezdan”, “Ézed”, etc. in meaning of “The God” which are derived from pure Iranian roots “xwe-tew” (own-power, since God needs no one and is just based on its own power!) and “yez-“ (to worship, since creatures worship the God). Also in Kurdish we have both “Hurmiz” and “Wermez” (Southern Kurdish) in meaning of “Ahura Mazada”. “Ahura Mazda” is name of Iranian God and we never ever reffer it to the general meaning of “God”! For example we never say “Wermezí Cúdekan Yehove’s” ~ “The Jewish Ahura Mazda is Yahova”!! but Turks say “Yehudilerin Tanrisi Yahovadir” ~ “The Jewish Tengeri is Yahova”!! Indeed the meanings of “The God” and “The Mongolian Diety of Sky” are different!!

[[Johny Bravo: There are hundred words in iranic they were in Old Iranic with an another meaning.

You remember me to the turkish rascists.]]

Iranian words for God “xwe-tew” (own-power, along with Greek “auto-crator”) and “yezete-“ (who is worshiped) are faily nice and beauty words to refer to God. But indeed dieties such as “Ahura Mazda” and “Mithra” (< from the verb to tie) are not suitable to refer the general meaning of God. As Iranians never do so! But Turks refer the Mongolian God of Sky to the general meaning of God! Also Iranian words such as “beg” are availbale in Old Turkish in meaning of “God” along with Arabic “allah”. All I said are scientific realities, and saying linguistic realities is not “Racial Fascism”!

About Mongolian “z/s” I think you’re right, only in Buriyat variaties it’s “z/s”, as well as Yakuts. Yes it's possible to be derived from Indo-European. If I'm not mistaken the P.I.E root is "kert-".
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:48 am

Emanoelkurdistani wrote:"partizani"I present a lots of materials , but you can't because you have not language and litareture actually kurds have not a common independence history . < Does any thing exist as “ independence history”?! It’s independent history. And talking about an independent history in case of linguistics is entirely bullshit. In case of linguistic comparison you must say so: is there any pure Kurdish and Turkish words for “world”, “civilization”, “sky/blue”? Here you are:

Kurdish : şaristanítí < “şar”+”-istan”+”-ítí” < from Old Iranian “xşethre-sten-te”

Kurdish : ezmen, esman, asman, sipér < from Old Iranian “esmen-“ and “spethre-“ / şín, şén, kew < from Old Iranian “xşeéne-“ and “kepúte-eke”
Turkish : (doesnt exist) / gok < from Old Turkic “kok” < from Proto-Turkic “gok” ~ “blueish, green”

Poor Turks! :(

partizani"Turks have an independence litarature since before islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_literature < If you are independent so tell me what are the independent Turkish words for these:
world
window
goal/target
to bring
if
and
though
even
city
book
civilization
national
library

partizani"today there are thousands turkish aouthors and their boooks published in hunderts language
http://www.turkishauthors.com/ < thousands?! No, say ,millions! What about milliards?! Only Turks have thousands of authors, other nations have been waiting for Turkish books to be publicated! 8)

Also as I said “there are millions of Turkish authors who cannot write even a book without these Iranian and Arabic words: “ve” (and), “eger” (if), “aya” (whether), “cihan” (world), “dunya” (world), “aparmak” (to bring).... :lol: :lol:

quote="partizani"Turkish film industry in top 10 in the world. < Someone said any thing about industry?! You still cannot distinguish the difference of “industry” and “art”?! Y. Gunesh movies are great for the people in case of the being artistic. Oh, sorry I forgot you have not any word for “art” nor “indursty” in Turkish, just using Arabic “sanat” or Iranian “honar”! :lol:

quote="partizani" There are 500 international turkish schoolls in the world. out of Turkey...... from Brasil to China. These schools' languages Turkish and english ... and this schools 's students %90 non-turk local people < Good news! I hope they would increase it to 5,000 schools. So the Iranian words such as “cihan”, “pencere”, “papuc”, “aparmak”, “aya”, “ciger”, “eger”, “kent”, “koy”... will spread all over the world via Turkish! :D 8)

quote="partizani" also do you know TURKISH LANGUAGE OLIMPIATS ????
Who speak best turkish ???? from 80 countries.....

No, What is “OLIMPIATS”?! Maybe you mean “Olympiad”?! :lol:
So, who was speaking best Turkish? Did these guys from 80 countries had any Independent Turkish words for “world”, “window”, “hell”, “city”, “if”, “even”, “and”... in their language?!! :shock: :lol:

quote="partizani" You see....

I don't say bla bla bla... we work ,you speak only...< No I dont see. Till you tell me if these 80 countries had even a pure Turkish word for “world”, “civilization”, “hell”, “or”, “and”, “if”, “even” or not?! :lol:

partizani"] We have an independence culture,developed litarature and language... you have not ! thats all ... < Entirely bullshit! If you have “independent language” and we dont, so let’s easily compare our languages:

English : or
Kurdish : ya, yan, an < Old Iranian “ya-“
Turkish : ya, veya < Iranian borrowing :D :shock:

English : and
Kurdish : ú < Old Iranian “úte-“ < Proto-Indo European “et-“
Turkish : ve < Arabic borrowing

English : if
Kurdish : heke, heger, ek, eger, ger < Middle Iranian “eger”/”ek” < Old Iranian “hekerim”
Turkish : eger < Iranian borrowing

Kurdish : cíhan, géhan < Middle Iranian “géhan” < Old Iranian “geéthe-ene”
Turkish : cihan < Iranian borrowing, dunya < Arabic borrowing, acun < Iranian borrowing

As a flat fact that every one sees, your language would die without Iranian and Arabic borrowings 8) . That's all you Oquz Gray-Worm :D :lol: (I just smell Oquz aroma out of your being steady on your unlogical words)

a kurd says ''poor turks'' :lol:

Turkish: Yeryüzü http://tdkterim.gov.tr/seslisozluk/?kat ... elime=yeryüzü&ayn=bas

''Kurdish'' : şaristanítí < “şar”+”-istan”+”-ítí” < from Old Iranian “xşethre-sten-te”
Turkish: Uygarlık http://tdkterim.gov.tr/seslisozluk/?kat ... ime=uygarlık

''Kurdish'' : ezmen, esman, asman, sipér < from Old Iranian “esmen-“ and “spethre-“ / şín, şén, kew < from Old Iranian “xşeéne-“ and “kepúte-eke”
Turkish: Göküyüzü http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1

world : yeryüzü http://www.zargan.com/sozluk.asp?Sozcuk=yery%FCz%FC
window :pencere
goal/target :erek http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
if:ise http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
and:ve
though: olsa da http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
even:bile http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=0
city:kent http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
book:kitap
civilization: uygralık http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
national: ulusal http://www.pratiksozluk.com/sozluk.php? ... ctionary=1
library:kütüphane

when our grandfathers rule the %50 of the world , your grandfahters make love with donkeys in zagros mountains :lol:
Last edited by partizani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
disco disco Partizani offical video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Poor Turk (maybe you expect I call you pure Turk?! :lol: ) I dont to destory your fantastic world but what you said is bullshit:

Turkish: yeryüzü < yer (earth/soil) + yuz (face). Does it make any sense to call "world" as "face of earth"?!! For example if a Turk wanted to say "Eminem is a great face in the music world" he would say "Eminem muzik yeryzunde bir buyuk yuzdur" which exactly means "Eminem is a great face in the face of earth music" :shock: , the ever nonesensible, another invention of Language Factory of Tukr Dil Kurumu! :lol:

''Kurdish'' : şaristanítí < “şar”+”-istan”+”-ítí” < from Old Iranian “xşethre-sten-te”
Turkish: Uygarlık < Never ever existed in any alive language all over the world. Only an arbitary coinage of the name "Uyghur", fabriated in Language Factory of Turk Dil Kurum. :lol:

''Kurdish'' : ezmen, esman, asman, sipér < from Old Iranian “esmen-“ and “spethre-“ / şín, şén, kew < from Old Iranian “xşeéne-“ and “kepúte-eke”
Turkish: Mavi < Very Turkish!! From Arabic "ma-" ~ "water" and "-i" which totally get's "mawi", "mavi" or "mayi" 8) :lol: :lol:

Well every thing is possible, maybe I'm wrong. So If I'm wrong, would you show me what are etymologies of "uygarlik" and "mavi" as pure Turkish words (like I show the etymology for Kurdish words)?!!! You can never ever show them, becuz "mavi" is Arabic and an Arabic loan cannot own Pure Turkish root! :lol: As well as "uygarlik" which is invented in the last century by Language Factory of Turk Dil Kurumu. The fabricated goods dont have etymology!! :lol: :lol:

((when our grandfathers rule the %50 of the world , your grandfahters make love with donkeys in zagros mountains :lol:)) < In the times of ancient, Iranian (our grandfathers) use to ejucate to Turks (your grandfather) what are "city" ~ "shehir", "kent", "window" ~ "pencere", "if" ~ "eger", "maybe" ~ "shayet", "world" ~ "cihan".... :lol: :lol:
Also loving animals was one ancient Barbarian Turks habbies, you forgot "Boz-Kurt"?! Still dont know is it really "Gray-Worm" or "Gray-Wolf"?! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Go live in your fantastic world you Oquz Gray-Worm. The fantastic world in which Sumerians are Turkish, Medes are Turkish, Parthians are Turkish, Hungarian are Turkish, Amerindians are Turkish, Ilamites are Turkish, all "mavi", "cihan", "eger", "ve", "kent", "koy", "shehir", "dunya", "allah", "xatun", "kadin", "aparmak"... words are Turkish.... :shock: :shock: Stay in your world and keep your bullshuit ideas for yourself. In the real world you are forced to face reality of which that Turkish would die without Iranian and Arabic words for "blue", "window", "to bring", "world", "if", "even", "and".... :D 8)
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 pm

I give many examples and tranlations
if you have any oestion you can ask

if you have an civilization ,see any kurdish ''historical artifact''

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Turks Dil Kurumu Founded in 1932
That association works with hunderts univertsities and institues from Turkey and Europe.
Hunders filology professors historian and antropologists work in this association

in 1932 we founded that association when your grandgathers live in stone age

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:37 pm

English : Turkish : Comments

world : yeryuzu = face of earth
face of world : yerzunun yzu : face of face of earth :lol: :lol:

window : pencere : Iranian loan :D

and : ve : Arabic loan :D

though : olsa da
though if it occure it will be good : olsa da olsa da iyi olacak :lol: :lol: (current say: gerci olsa da iyi olacak)

city : kent < Iranian loan :D

book : kitap < Arabic loan

civilization : uygarlik < fabricated word in the Langauge Factory of Turk Dil Kurmu :lol: from the name "Uygur" > "uygurlik" > uygarlik" ~ "to be like uygur"
Uygur civilization : Uygur uygarligi : The sate of being like Uygur of Uygurs 8) :lol: :lol: ; such purifying is really cool! :D :lol:

nation : ulus : < Mongolian loan originally from Old Turkic "ulesh" in meaning of "tent"!

national : ulus-al : < Mongolo-French invention "ulus-" of Mongolian with "-al" of French! :lol: :lol:

kutuphane : library : Perso-Arabic loan "kutup" of Arabic and "-xane" of Persian :D

Turkish language would die without Arabic and Iranian loans, as I would die without Gray-Worms who laugh me out always! :lol: 8)
Last edited by Emanoelkurdistani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 pm

partizani wrote:I give many examples and tranlations

Thousands of questiosn I have: what are the original Turkish words (not inventions) for these (including etymology):

window

world

woman

city

village

and

national

library

book

.... :lol: :lol:

(also for your knowledge mr. Ignorant, one of the Kurdish Carpet Styls called "Farsh-i Bicar" is the oldest kind of Iranian Carpet Style. Do you need to explain the situation of Iranian Carpet? :)
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 pm

As I previously said ”uygarlik” is an invention of Language Factory of Turk Dil Kurmu! ““Uygralik” is an arbitrary coinage based on the name of the “Uyghur” people who established a civilization in Eastern Turkestan in the tenth to twelfth centuries. So it has far less
claim to being pure Turkish than “medeniyet” of Arabic origin, which still holds its ground!”. Search this on the net: “Turkish Language Reform: A Catastrophic Success”.

But its now does exist and its pure turkish.

The word "roj" had the meaning "light" in Old Iranian reoche-. Its normal that words get change their meanings. Yes, a own word for "blue" doesn't exist in Turkish, but "civilization" does exist today. Artifical or not, every thing which comes from the brain of the people is artifical.

No! “Goturmek” exactly means “to pick up”. While “aparmak” means “to bring”.

Turkey Turks don't use "aparmak" for "bring". They use "götürmek" for "to bring". And "getirmek" for "to take there".

Kurdish: anîn / hênan = getirmek, birin / birdin = götürmek
Last edited by Johny Bravo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm

partizani wrote:Turks Dil Kurumu Founded in 1932
That association works with hunderts univertsities and institues from Turkey and Europe.
Hunders filology professors historian and antropologists work in this association

Wow!!! :shock: really amazing! So how come they still cannot find any Pure Turkish words (not nonsensical inventions) for these: civilization, world, and, though, cause, ....?! :shock: :lol:

partizani wrote:in 1932 we founded that association when your grandgathers live in stone age

After 4 years of living in Istanbul they thought you it was "Stone Age" by 1932?!!! Big cheaters! Dont believe in Gray-Worms you Oquz! :lol: :lol:

All should check it out: http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:es ... =clnk&cd=1

Another Catastrophic/Extra-Funny Invention of Turk Dil Kurmu: bu nedenden ~ bicause of this ; which exactly means "from this from-what" :lol: :lol:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 pm

PS: "worm" is in turkish "solucan" and its pure turkish.

"kurt" are worms they are totally small.

"solucan" are normal worms, earthworms.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 pm

commnet=yorum

parazit kurds talk abot ''language'' :D

you kurds alway have to live with other nations with turks ,persians and araps

anyone tell me where are your ''civilization'' s historical buildings ?''
any building ? mosque bridge anything?

NOTE: zagros mountains are not historical bguilding :D

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:04 pm

If you look to TDK, why you are not able to look also to the etymology infos?

kent is sogdian!:

http://www.tdk.org.tr/TR/SozBul.aspx?F6 ... elime=kent

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:

If you look to TDK, why you are not able to look also to the etymology infos?

kent is sogdian!:

http://www.tdk.org.tr/TR/SozBul.aspx?F6 ... elime=kent

so?

thousand french words in english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... nch_origin

3.000-4.000 farsian words in Turkish ... Thats normal. we are not living on moon.
http://ansiklopedi.turkcebilgi.com/Farsça_sözcükler

You kurds talk about foreign words in Turkish, thats realy funny
kurds have not an common language , they speak in kurmanchi ,sorani, gorani. %50 farsi %30 arabi....
kurds have lived untert other nations controle everytime ,
you have not any histrorical building, culture, litareture

t

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PreviousNext

Return to Language