Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Loanwords in Turkish - New Infos

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

partizani, kurdish is an iranic language, so its normal that kudish is similiar to persian. kurdish and persian have the same root, this is since yearhundreds fact in the linguistic. but you brainless turks aren't able to understand such simple things.

or did you turks loaned all words from mongolian? did you borrowed "ben" from mongolian "bi"? 8)

Look here:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_D ... hado/Mongo

So should i say that turks have not a own language, because of the similaraty with mongolian.

langauges they are part of the same langauge family are similiar, its normal.

but the iranic, arabic, european etc. words in turkish are LOANED, they were not part of turkish.

and kurdish have only max. 30 % arabic loanwords.
Last edited by Johny Bravo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:25 pm

thousand french words in english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... nch_origin

lool, an indoeuropean langauge takes words from an other indoeuropean langauge.

as germans took "cool" from english, while its were exist in german in the form of "kühl". :lol:

should i show you the khazak, mongolian, uygur, kirgiz, tatar and other words which TDK took in the 20. century from the central asian languages? so don't give me such stupid comparisons.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:But its now does exist and its pure turkish.

The word "roj" had the meaning "light" in Old Iranian reoche-. Its normal that words get change their meanings. Yes, a own word for "blue" doesn't exist in Turkish, but "civilization" does exist today. Artifical or not, every thing which comes from the brain of the people is artifical.

Indeed it exist. If they would facricate any other word, that word would exist too, since they work for government and governments can spread words amoung people. Although most of Turks still use "medeniyet" of Arabic origin. Any way I explained you the example of "firrbend" ~ "flight". For example Iranian Academy of Language sugessted the word "vizhe" (exactly a loan of Eastern Iranian languages, equall to Southern Kurdish "wej-", and Modern Persian "biz-") for the meaning "special" instead of current Arabic "makhsus". Now people are introduced with "vizhe". You cannot call it a failure even if they have borrowed it from other Iranian languages, but in case of "helicopter" they first INVENTED "charkh-bal" (charkh for helico and bal for pter), but all guys were against it cause "charkh" wasnot EXACTLY in meaning of "helico"/"helix", so once again they INVENTED "bal-gard". No one scholar was against it, though no one of people use it instead of "helicopter". No main differents between "charkh" and "gard" but the Iranian scholars consider any little mistake as a great insult to the Iranian nation and forced the Academy to change it. But what's the relation between name of "A Turkic People" and the semantics of an important word such as "civilization"?!! What Turk Dil Kurumu did is a great insult to the Turcophone people. In the whole history of neologism-word invention I dont think you could ever find a Governmental Academy to suggest and verify name of A People as Civilization with a work of invention! What's wrong?! Coming from brain?! You think if I suggested "Mediti" as Pure Kurdish word for "Civilization" so that word came from another place of my body instead of my brain?! The all matter is it: Turkish language is a poor language, so they-TDK are not suppose to Turkify all loans! Cuz it's impossible! And as you see they tried to purify and inventing and just get nothing except of a catasrophic success!! In Azerbaijani Turkish there are "bashmax"~ "shoe" and "ot" ~"fire" and we can suggest these words instead of current "papuc" and "atesh" in Ottoman Turkish. This is fair and logical and Pure. But to invention of words such as "neden" instead of "sebep" and "uygarlik" instead of "medeniyet" just causes such comic-tragedic sentences: "bu nedenden" ~ "from this from what" (but is supposed to be "because of it"!) and "Iranli uygarligi" ~ "state of Iranians being like Uygurs" (but is supposed to be "Iranian civilization!!).These are terrible inventions with no background amoung Turkish speakers. No logic would deal with.

Johny Bravo wrote:Turkey Turks don't use "aparmak" for "bring". They use "götürmek" for "to bring". And "getirmek" for "to take there".

If "goturmek" is "to bring" so what's their verb fot "to pick up"? In Azerbaijani "getirmex" is "to transfer", "to bring". Also I'm sure "aparmak" is used in Ottoman Turkish, isnot it?!

Kurdish: anîn / hênan /awirdin = getirmex, birin / birdin = aparmax
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 pm

to pick up

its "kaldirmak" in turkey turkish.

"götürmek" = to bring (kurdish: birdin) in turkey turkish.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Diskussion:Shado/Mongo

So should i say that turks have not a own language, because of the similaraty with mongolian.

:lol: mister professor says ''have not...'' :lol:
why? because johny Bravo hate Turks , if he hate turks that means Turks have not own language :D

we have a great history civilization and language , don't forget your iraq have ruled by istanbul 400 years.

So should i say that kurds will continue to live as parazit groups....
disco disco Partizani offical video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:41 pm

@partizani

Where i said t hat turks don't have a language? Turks do have a langauge as other people in the world. Only rascists can denial the culture and language of the people.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:46 pm

partizani wrote:commnet=yorum

parazit kurds talk abot ''language'' :D

you kurds alway have to live with other nations with turks ,persians and araps

anyone tell me where are your ''civilization'' s historical buildings ?''
any building ? mosque bridge anything?

NOTE: zagros mountains are not historical bguilding :D

Poor Oquz Gray-Worm which his langauge is bombarded with Iranian and Arabic words and doesnt own any word for "civilization" talks about langauge and civilization! :lol: :lol:

Every nation has to live with other nations. Maybe Turks always have to fight and invad other nations!! :shock: :lol:
Dear Gray-Worm we are Human-kind and we are supposed to be nice with each other. Didnt they theach these to to you in Istanbul?! :( :lol:

"Diwxani Binemalley Asaf" ~ "Royal House of Asaf Family", Sine (Sanandaj). I was there last week. Really great and beautiful from all historical and architectural aspects. You can visit there every time you wanted. Sanandaj is settled by Kurds since up 3000 years ago.
So where are your buildings, mosqoues, and historical places?!In the lands of other nations?!! :shock: In Bosnia, Anatolian (Anceint eastern Greek), Armenia, Iranian Aturpatgan, Kurdistan, Syria, Palestine, Roman Constantinople (current Istanbul), Uzbekistan (Ancient Sogdia), Chinese Turkistan (Ancient Iranian Khotan), are you gonna show picture from these originally Non-Turkish places and claiming them Turkish Historical Civilization?!! :lol: :lol:

Altay mountain is the only original place of Gray-Worms! Why you dont back to your homeland?! Dont you love your homeland and homeland of Ancient Gray-Worms?! :lol: :lol:

So besides all,let's suppose you had the ever great civilizations in the world. So what you used to call "civilization"?!! Maybe you want to say in ancient time you used to say "uygarlik"?! But unfortunately "uygarlik" ages lesser than 50 years!! :( :lol: :lol: So what's the original old Turkish word for civilization?!! huh?!! why cannot answer?!!! :lol: :lol:
But when the prayer is over then disperse abroad in the land and seek the grace of God, and remember God much, that you may be successful.
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:@partizani

Where i said t hat turks don't have a language? Turks do have a langauge as other people in the world. Only rascists can denial the culture and language of the people.

you said ;chek meesages Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

look
for example we can say that there is a great ottoman-turkish culture in the Bosnia.
and we can see that .how? because there are hundersts ottoman mosques bridges libraries buildings in there...
you can see the ottoman archtecture everywhere also they still use green ottoman flags

you talk about a kurdish ''civilization'' i say that we want to see thats
where are your historical buildings ? where are your literature ? books ? painters?
Last edited by partizani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:50 pm

So should i say that turks have not a own language,

i meaned SHOULD i say.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:57 pm

partizani wrote:
Johny Bravo wrote:
partizani wrote:I give many examples and tranlations
if you have any oestion you can ask

if you have an civilization ,see any kurdish ''historical artifact''

I swear you cannot :lol:

If you look to TDK, why you are not able to look also to the etymology infos?

kent is sogdian!:

http://www.tdk.org.tr/TR/SozBul.aspx?F6 ... elime=kent

so?

thousand french words in english
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... nch_origin

3.000-4.000 farsian words in Turkish ... Thats normal. we are not living on moon.
http://ansiklopedi.turkcebilgi.com/Farsça_sözcükler

You kurds talk about foreign words in Turkish, thats realy funny < Yes it's really funny :lol: :lol:
kurds have not an common language , they speak in kurmanchi ,sorani, gorani. %50 farsi %30 arabi.... < Demedim havadan danishma?!! Ede medrekin hani?!! Gine me'de havasindan danishidin?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kurds have lived untert other nations controle everytime < what so?! Does it help us to find original Turkish word for "civilization"?! :lol:
you have not any histrorical building, culture, litareture < gine hava dan danishidin "Boz-Qurt"?! Ede kes bu fizaheti, xecaletlix cek, tun be tun :lol: :lol:

t

He is right Johny! Maybe Sogdian, Farsian (he means Persian), Arabic and Armenian are Altaic Languages same as Turkish. Therefore we can compare Sogdian, Farsian (Persian), Arabic and Armenian loans in Turkish with French and Latin loans in English!!! :shock: :lol:

Please no one disturbe my comic Gray-Worm, I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 pm

partizani wrote:
Johny Bravo wrote:http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer_Diskussion:Shado/Mongo

:lol: mister professor says ''have not...'' :lol:
why? because johny Bravo hate Turks , if he hate turks that means Turks have not own language :D

we have a great history civilization and language , don't forget your iraq have ruled by istanbul 400 years.

So should i say that kurds will continue to live as parazit groups....

Dont "Gray-Worms" (Boz-Kurt) hate Kurds and Armenians?! Dont they say Kurdish is not a language?! Well let them bark! When we have scientific evidences so defend our ideas and show them that theyre nothing than Gray-Worms!

No I say there is not any original words in Turkish for "city", "village", "civilization", "blue/sky", "window". It doesnt matter what's my idea on asking it, just if you have scientific evidences prove I am wrong! Can you?!! :lol: :lol:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Emanoelkurdistani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 pm

partizani wrote:
Johny Bravo wrote:@partizani

you said ;chek meesages Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

look
for example we can say that there is a great ottoman-turkish culture in the Bosnia. < Islamic culture is called Ottoman Turkish culture!! Poor at Muslims and Arabs! :( :lol:
and we can see that .how? because there are hundersts ottoman mosques bridges libraries buildings in there...
you can see the ottoman archtecture everywhere also they still use green ottoman flags < Thank God after 1387 years of Hijraa, we eventually figured it out that Green Flag of Prophet Muhammad is originally Ottoman Flag!! Now we can say Hungarians are Turks, Sumerians are Turks, Medes are Turks, Parthians are Turks, Constantiople and Santa Sophia church are Turkish-Islamic buildings and bulit by Muslims, and Green Flag of Muhammad is originally Ottoman Flag!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: , Gray-Worms = A 24hs Comic Movie Next To You 8) :D

you talk about a kurdish ''civilization'' i say that we want to see thats
where are your historical buildings ? where are your literature ? books ? painters? < ede gine agir danishdin, kes bu kesafet mentiqsilzligi, kes gede, kes! :lol:
Emanoelkurdistani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:31 pm

Johny Bravo;
I understant. you hate turks .
but you talk about stupid things , thats realy funny belive me... ohhh pencere is in farsina ohhh ! ohhh kitap in arabian !
so? that means turks have not language ??? of course no. to hate Turks doesn't mean that they have not language.

if we speak in arabic why we don't understand them or they don't understant us ?
if we speak in persian why we don't understant persians?
why azerbaijani people understant Anatolia Turks and we understant them?

What is this?

Altaic (controversial)
Turkic
Southwestern Turkic (Oghuz)
Western Oghuz
Turkish

Indo-European
Indo-Iranian
Iranian
Western Iranian
Southwestern Iranian
Persian

they are different languages some common words can use in both languages , that s normal. this nations have been lived together for minimum 1000 years

if you waanna learn sometinhgs about your enemy , firstly you must be realisitc.
Turks have an organisation tradition since Huns . First sistematic Turkish army established 2227 years ago by Mete Khan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_h ... y#Timeline
Thats so important and an mile stone for the Turks. that means starting of the state tradition.
after , turkish migrations .That so important,too . Turks have ruled all iran until 1921 and they changed iran totaly
iran became a shia state in safavid period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran#Middl ... .931501.29

after Timur...and Turkestan

after Ottoman Empire . conquest of istanbul and end of middle age.
Protestan catholic wars in europe and support of ottoman empire to protestans.

Modernisation in the Ottoman empire .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Em ... .931908.29

History of the pan-turkism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Turkism

Ataturk reforms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atat%C3%BCrk%27s_Reforms

if you want to learn somethings about your enemy , firstly you must learn to them not the ''pencere'' ''kitap '' ''vış vış viiiiş ''

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Johny Bravo;
but you talk about stupid things , thats realy funny belive me... ohhh pencere is in farsina ohhh ! ohhh kitap in arabian !
so? that means turks have not language ??? of course no. to hate Turks doesn't mean that they have not language.

No, turk hate kurds and denial the kurdish language and culture and everytime they come with sloangs as "kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian blabla and kurds have not a langauge and culture". Therefore i have to show that turkish is self is a mix language, that young kurds don't believe to the turkish lies. You started with this game!

And your logical is so stupid, nobody in the world is so stupid as turks. You come everytime with the argument, that kurdish is similiar to persian, armenian and other indoeuropean langauges.

This is the same, if I show the people the similiraty between Mongolian and Turkish or better Turkish and Kirgizan, and come to the conclusion, that Turkish doesn't exist.

You see your stupid brainless logic at here!

So if turks don't give up this rascism then people like emanoel and i will hate turks further and destroy the image of the turks in the world.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: partizani » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:
Johny Bravo;

No, turk hate kurds and denial the kurdish language and culture and everytime they come with sloangs as "kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian blabla and kurds have not a langauge and culture". Therefore i have to show that turkish is self is a mix language, that young kurds don't believe to the turkish lies. You started with this game!

And your logical is so stupid, nobody in the world is so stupid as turks. You come everytime with the argument, that kurdish is similiar to persian, armenian and other indoeuropean langauges.

This is the same, if I show the people the similiraty between Mongolian and Turkish or better Turkish and Kirgizan, and come to the conclusion, that Turkish doesn't exist.

You see your stupid brainless logic at here!

So if turks don't give up this rascism then people like emanoel and i will hate turks further and destroy the image of the turks in the world.

if you kurds use the terrorism against Turks , of coruse Turks hate you , also you kurds are so uncivilized.
why Turks love you? are you sempatic people ? NO ....we have to love you??? Bosnians and Albanians live in Turkey,too.But we extremly love them ... Because they are so sempaticly and nice peoples...

kurdish is a mixed language from arabian, persian thats totaly true !

turk don't denial kurds !

partizani
Shermin
Shermin

PreviousNext

Return to Language