Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Loanwords in Turkish

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:23 pm

They talk: Başbakani werewerewerw gerçekten werewerewere arkasındanlolololo


loool, this are people they dont can speak kurdish right.

bashbakan is in kurdish:

serokwezîr

gercekten is in kudish:

bi rastî

arka:
pişt

arkasindan: ji piştê xwe

:)

kurdish have not persian words, because kurdish and persian are the same language group. its as kazakian and turkish. so dont speak bullshit. kurdish have not %30 turkish words.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: orkhan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Turkish laguage'S %89 in turkish
thats normal

if you see to French ,english or italian languages, you can see that foreign word in theri languages


List of English words of French origin
This fact suggests that at least 30,000 words should appear in this list (however the following list only contains about 1600 words).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... nch_origin
User avatar
orkhan
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Turkiye
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:19 pm

orkhan wrote:Turkish laguage'S %89 in turkish
thats normal

if you see to French ,english or italian languages, you can see that foreign word in theri languages


List of English words of French origin
This fact suggests that at least 30,000 words should appear in this list (however the following list only contains about 1600 words).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_En ... nch_origin



Do you believe in "purity"? There are no "pure" languages... All languages borrow and loan from eachother... But what you've said is just ignorant. You said Kurdish isn't a language. And that is a very ridiculous thing to say, since it's just fascist propaganda: all scientists agree that there is a Kurdish language... Those who say the opposite lack the level of intelligence required to read books...
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:27 pm

@diri

such DOGS are the reason that i made this list!

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Diri wrote:Dürbin / Durbin
Pencere

i added both to the site. thanks

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Diri » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:
Diri wrote:Dürbin / Durbin
Pencere

i added both to the site. thanks




English - Turkish - Kurdish
Help / Destek / Destek


There are tons more... I will think about the issue a while and come back to you! :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Diri wrote:English - Turkish - Kurdish
Help / Destek / Destek

There are tons more... I will think about the issue a while and come back to you! :wink:

I have added to the page, thank you. If you find more words, say it to me.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: SinekSekiz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 pm

Turkish has a lot of loanwords it is because of the size of Ottoman Empire. It was so big so there had to be more than one language has to be spoken during the day. For example goverment had to use arabic. In Palace they were using Fars-i and in the street they were using mostly Turkish. Padisah (King) had to use Arabic because Ottoman Empire was an Islamic empire...

But this does not mean there is not a Turkish. Actually Turkish is so wast there is many versions an acents of it. We use only one of it and it is true that because of the reasons above it has many loanwords. But what does this prove I do not really understand. I mean why some needed to show this? Is there any other topic like this so that shows Kurdish, Persian, Arabic, Englis etc. languages loanwords as well?
User avatar
SinekSekiz
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:59 pm

@diri

i added "beraber" and "bekâr". thank you.

http://turki-loanwords.freehost.ag/

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:48 am

Johny Bravo wrote:@diri

i added "beraber" and "bekâr". thank you.

http://turki-loanwords.freehost.ag/



Yes... You did... As "Arabic" and "Persian" words... :?
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:59 pm

@Diri

Because i use the Turkish Language Institute TDK as Source, that everbody believe to the list, this is very important. The TDK write at every iranic loanwords only "Farsi", they don't can accept the Existence of Kurdish or other iranian languages. "bekar" in turkish means : "single". it have nothing with iranic bê-kar whic means : work-less.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:@Diri

Because i use the Turkish Language Institute TDK as Source, that everbody believe to the list, this is very important. The TDK write at every iranic loanwords only "Farsi", they don't can accept the Existence of Kurdish or other iranian languages. "bekar" in turkish means : "single". it have nothing with iranic bê-kar whic means : work-less.



That's just ANNOYING... And I won't waste any more of my time with this... I'm sorry I helped you find "Farça" and "Arapça" words...

I'm not interested in that...

And I know my language very well, thank you - and "Bêkar" means exactly what I said it does... Whether you believe it or not...
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:22 pm

@Diri

i undestand you, but the bekâr in turkish is arabic, it means only "single".

http://www.tdk.org.tr/TR/sozbul.ASPX?F6 ... bek%C3%A2r

bekâr
isim Arapça bek¥r
1 . Evlenmemiş kimse:
"Bekârdı, evlenmeye vakit bulamamıştı."- Ö. Seyfettin.
2 . Evli olduğu hâlde ailesinden ayrı, yalnız yaşayan kimse.


TDK is the best and ultimative source for our project to prove that turkish is a mix language. Because the turks do say everywhere that kurdish were this and were a "bird language".

How we convince the people if we use kurdish sources?

then they mean that we make propaganda. i did disseminates this list in many turanian forums, and the rascist turks became a big shock.

if we finish the project, then we can print a book. the important thing ist that we show the truthness. everybody who is educated do know that farsi words are also kurdish etc. words.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Diri » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:10 pm

Johny Bravo wrote:@Diri

i undestand you, but the bekâr in turkish is arabic, it means only "single".

http://www.tdk.org.tr/TR/sozbul.ASPX?F6 ... bek%C3%A2r

bekâr
isim Arapça bek¥r
1 . Evlenmemiş kimse:
"Bekârdı, evlenmeye vakit bulamamıştı."- Ö. Seyfettin.
2 . Evli olduğu hâlde ailesinden ayrı, yalnız yaşayan kimse.


TDK is the best and ultimative source for our project to prove that turkish is a mix language. Because the turks do say everywhere that kurdish were this and were a "bird language".

How we convince the people if we use kurdish sources?

then they mean that we make propaganda. i did disseminates this list in many turanian forums, and the rascist turks became a big shock.

if we finish the project, then we can print a book. the important thing ist that we show the truthness. everybody who is educated do know that farsi words are also kurdish etc. words.



As I said "Bêkar" means "Single" in Kurdish too...

It all depends on the context of conversation...

Having WORK (kar) and being married go hand-in-hand in Kurdish culture... A married man always has a job!
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Loanwords in Turkish

PostAuthor: Johny Bravo » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:23 am

but we need linguistic evidences for that. you can copy the list and create a own site.

i must leave the internet for 10 years, we see us in 10 years, elveda brothers.

Johny Bravo
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Nationality: Hispanic

PreviousNext

Return to Language

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSN [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}