Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurdish - Phrases & Grammar & Vocabulary

Discuss about language(s) in English

Grammar help....plzzzzz

PostAuthor: Amgad_Kishki » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:43 pm

Hi guys....;)
I need help plz.......I want someone to describe this sentance for me....it's supposed to mean (This is apresent from my uncle)..it's (Eve dyary yek e li apo'e^ min)..ok...beacuse I can't understand how to compose such a sentance...
Spas.................;)
Amgad....
User avatar
Amgad_Kishki
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:59 am
Location: EGYPT
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

Grammar help....plzzzzz

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Grammar help....plzzzzz

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm

Amgad_Kishki wrote:Hi guys....;)
I need help plz.......I want someone to describe this sentance for me....it's supposed to mean (This is apresent from my uncle)..it's (Eve dyary yek e li apo'e^ min)..ok...beacuse I can't understand how to compose such a sentance...
Spas.................;)
Amgad....


Masah el-kheir Amgad! :)

Kayfu 7alak?


What you wrote in Kurdish means in English: "This is a present from my uncle (on fathers side)!"

"Eve diyariyeke li apê min" =

Eve = This
Diyarî = Gift/Present
ek = A / One
Li / Ji= From
Ap = Uncle on fathers side
Ê = My (apê min = My uncle)
Min = My / Mine

In Kurdish, like in Arabic, the NOUN comes first...

:)

Ma' salam...
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Grammar help....plzzzzz

PostAuthor: Amgad_Kishki » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:57 pm

Diri wrote:
Amgad_Kishki wrote:Hi guys....;)
I need help plz.......I want someone to describe this sentance for me....it's supposed to mean (This is apresent from my uncle)..it's (Eve dyary yek e li apo'e^ min)..ok...beacuse I can't understand how to compose such a sentance...
Spas.................;)
Amgad....


Masah el-kheir Amgad! :)

Kayfu 7alak?


What you wrote in Kurdish means in English: "This is a present from my uncle (on fathers side)!"

"Eve diyariyeke li apê min" =

Eve = This
Diyarî = Gift/Present
ek = A / One
Li / Ji= From
Ap = Uncle on fathers side
Ê = My (apê min = My uncle)
Min = My / Mine

In Kurdish, like in Arabic, the NOUN comes first...

:)

Ma' salam...

Oh thanks brother..
I'm sorry,I read this mail to late...so,I couldn't thank u earlier.. :( ....so,have a nice time...........
ma3 es-salama...........
Amgad....
User avatar
Amgad_Kishki
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:59 am
Location: EGYPT
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:37 pm

Wa salam ya akhi! :)

Masa7-il-kheir... Kayfu 7alak? Long time no see... How are things? Did you find out anymore about your background?

I have never heard of the Kîşkî tribe...

Do you need anymore help with your Kurdish? Please write the phrases or words you want us to translate for you! :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Amgad_Kishki » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:57 pm

Diri wrote:Wa salam ya akhi! :)

Masa7-il-kheir... Kayfu 7alak? Long time no see... How are things? Did you find out anymore about your background?

I have never heard of the Kîşkî tribe...

Do you need anymore help with your Kurdish? Please write the phrases or words you want us to translate for you! :)

Hello Hayrittin...
Oh,long time...so,how r u?...the study began last week here in Egypt....that's why I'm totally away....and have no time to learn any kurdish :(
What about u?...hope every thing is fine.....I do here now a song from Sivan Perwer...does his name have a meaning..?
Just start ur quistions about arabic...ok..!
Have a nice time.........
Amgad..............
User avatar
Amgad_Kishki
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:59 am
Location: EGYPT
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 am

Amgad_Kishki wrote:
Diri wrote:Wa salam ya akhi! :)

Masa7-il-kheir... Kayfu 7alak? Long time no see... How are things? Did you find out anymore about your background?

I have never heard of the Kîşkî tribe...

Do you need anymore help with your Kurdish? Please write the phrases or words you want us to translate for you! :)

Hello Hayrittin...
Oh,long time...so,how r u?...the study began last week here in Egypt....that's why I'm totally away....and have no time to learn any kurdish :(
What about u?...hope every thing is fine.....I do here now a song from Sivan Perwer...does his name have a meaning..?
Just start ur quistions about arabic...ok..!
Have a nice time.........
Amgad..............



:? I am not Hayrettin, Amgad... I am Sohrab... :(
Image
Image
User avatar
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Norway
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Nationality: Kurd


Return to Language

Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}