Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

Discuss about language(s) in English

Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Is here a kurd who speaks zazaki?

do you understand parts of this hawrami songs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn5LcL0yDFU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1   

http://www.youtube.com/v/iq65eMmXt68&hl ... rel=0&hd=1

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 pm

:lol: Your still fantasising?
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm

jjmuneer wrote::lol: Your still fantasising?



But it is true
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:
jjmuneer wrote::lol: Your still fantasising?



But it is true

I really doubt Zazaki speakers can understand Hewrami better tban Kurmanji.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:
jjmuneer wrote::lol: Your still fantasising?



But it is true

I really doubt Zazaki speakers can understand Hewrami better tban Kurmanji.


i dont understand zazaki, not a little bit. the distance between zazaki and hawrami probably is like sorani and kurmanci, or kalhori and kurmanci.
here and there i understand some words

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 am

hevalo27 wrote:
i dont understand zazaki, not a little bit. the distance between zazaki and hawrami probably is like sorani and kurmanci, or kalhori and kurmanci.
here and there i understand some words


I am a Kurmanji speaker and I understand Zazaki as much as Sorani. Seriously Hewramis would understand even Sorani better than Zazaki. It only share some factors which are absent or lost in Kurmanji and Sorani so the linguists tend to classify them as historically related yet I am sure on average a Zaza would understand Kurmanji better than Hewrami overall based on the accent, words which are shared and adopted from each other and so on.

I am not saying that Hewrami is not close to Kirdki/zazaki. What I am basically saying is that the relation between the dialects is not as straight as people tend to believe. Its more a circle or criss-cross relationship.

Kirdki/Zazaki is something between Kurmanji and Hewrami, Sorani is something between Kurmanji and Hewrami, Kurmanji can be seen as something between Kirdki/Zazaki and Laki/Feyli, while Laki/Feyli seems to be basically Hewrami shifting towards Sorani and Kurmanji.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 am

Kurdistano wrote:
hevalo27 wrote:
i dont understand zazaki, not a little bit. the distance between zazaki and hawrami probably is like sorani and kurmanci, or kalhori and kurmanci.
here and there i understand some words

overall based on the accent, words which are shared and adopted from each other and so on.


this is another thing, of course kirmancki/zazaki and kurmanci influenced each other, since they are neighbors and dont seperated from the colonial states.
but the language himself is closer to hawrami. the accent you will learn to understand if you hear a little time. but words and grammatic is closer i think, if you speak a purely zazaki dialect .

unitedkurdistan said this kurdish couple could talk to each other

I am a Kurmanji speaker and I understand Zazaki as much as Sorani.


as a kurmanci speaker you can learn sorani very quickly, but zazaki ??

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm

hevalo27 wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
hevalo27 wrote:
i dont understand zazaki, not a little bit. the distance between zazaki and hawrami probably is like sorani and kurmanci, or kalhori and kurmanci.
here and there i understand some words

overall based on the accent, words which are shared and adopted from each other and so on.


this is another thing, of course kirmancki/zazaki and kurmanci influenced each other, since they are neighbors and dont seperated from the colonial states.
but the language himself is closer to hawrami. the accent you will learn to understand if you hear a little time. but words and grammatic is closer i think, if you speak a purely zazaki dialect .

unitedkurdistan said this kurdish couple could talk to each other

I am a Kurmanji speaker and I understand Zazaki as much as Sorani.


as a kurmanci speaker you can learn sorani very quickly, but zazaki ??


Doesn't the same apply to Laki, or are we "different" Kurds? :-D
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 pm

hevalo27 wrote:
as a kurmanci speaker you can learn sorani very quickly, but zazaki ??



Heval, are you a Kurmanci speaker ? This is not true, you cant learn Sorani faster than Zazaki. Especially not if you are not familiar with the accent and grammar. You ignore the accent and vocabulary part as if it is not a important part of the linguistic. Linguistic is based on many factors even including historic relationship.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Kurdistano wrote:Heval, are you a Kurmanci speaker ?


tu ji min bawer nake? ez derruw nakim
ez nizanim ci rasti ye, bo wilo min li ve topice pirs kiri bu.
belki jii xebera te be, ki zane ?

eze rojeki kitabna ji ber zimane kurdi jaskirin cem linguisten bi nave mezin xwenim u bi cave xwe binem professor ci dibejin :-D
min go qey kurmanci u sorani neziktir digehine hevdu, ji bo ez zazaki birastie fehm nakim, le cem sorani bellee.

did you understand what i sayd? :-D im not sure wheter all words are written flawless, i wrtite like i speak

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Question to Dimli-Kirmanck Kurd (Zazas)

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 am

hevalo27 wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:Heval, are you a Kurmanci speaker ?


tu ji min bawer nake? ez derruw nakim
ez nizanim ci rasti ye, bo wilo min li ve topice pirs kiri bu.
belki jii xebera te be, ki zane ?

eze rojeki kitabna ji ber zimane kurdi jaskirin cem linguisten bi nave mezin xwenim u bi cave xwe binem professor ci dibejin :-D
min go qey kurmanci u sorani neziktir digehine hevdu, ji bo ez zazaki birastie fehm nakim, le cem sorani bellee.

did you understand what i sayd? :-D im not sure wheter all words are written flawless, i wrtite like i speak

I only understand first line and abit from third line.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd


Return to Language

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot]

x

#{title}

#{text}