Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurds and beauty

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Kurds and beauty

PostAuthor: kani » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:25 am

brendar wrote:
kani wrote:as a Kurdish girl I get a lot of nice comments from guys (from different nationalities) BUT I have got the most stupid comments from KURDISH guys themselves. I remember when one some guys in a Kurdish party looked at me and laughed.
I wonder is it just that we Kurdish women in general doesn't com up in their taste? Maybe I am too dark and too tall for their taste but it's funny how other people gave me comments about I should be a model or join beauty pageants because I am good looking and bla bla .
I feel we are the only nation were we look down to our own women s beauty but look up to other womens beauty from different nation.
I have seen in some Arab and Persian site were they always upgrade their women's beauty in every way while our own men downgrade us as we would be the ugliest god created on this earth. I remember that Persian guy who came up to me and told me "ohh you are beautiful,you look Persian!" I replied with "Thank you hun,I am not Persian" he looked at me for a while "then what are you? Arab? Spanish Italian Indian or Mexican??" I laughed so hard at him. He told me that people could pass me of being from all these nationalities =)) .

What I am trying to say is, our women are beautiful and just like in any country you find both attractive to unattractive people. And for those who don't like kurdish women or our beauty,go find yourself something else but don't downgrade us or talk shit about us on how we look or act!
We are free of what we will look,dress or act.

PS.I don't mean anything bad but I just had to write it down.

Then go and marry an arab or turk or persian. Then we will see how they will treat you. Maybe you dont like Kurdish men because they have honor.

LOL
what do you mean with honor? Honey,I have honor and just because I said what I have felt doesn't make me have less honor :lol:
Gahh you just come out from nowhere and showed you stupidity 8-}
kani
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Natsidruk » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:36 pm

kani wrote:
Anthea wrote:@ kani

My dearest friend, a lovely young Kurdish lady from NK, refuses to marry a Kurd. :ymdevil:

It does see to be mostly Turkish men who have moustaches, very few Kurds have them :-o

BBC NEWS Europe

Turkish clinics offer moustache implants

Clinics in Istanbul offering moustache implants are attracting men from all parts of the world.

In some cultures, facial hair is often seen as a symbol of strength and virility.

WARNING YOU MIGHT FALL OFF YOU CHAIR LAUGHING AT THIS VIDEO: =)) =)) =)) =))
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21253773

hahahah OMG =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I am daying =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

This convercation just got weirder and weirder...hahaha :lol:

Natsidruk
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: brendar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 pm

LOL
what do you mean with honor? Honey,I have honor and just because I said what I have felt doesn't make me have less honor
Gahh you just come out from nowhere and showed you stupidity

I said Kurds have honor and care about their women, unlike fascist arabs, turks and persians. I never said YOU.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

brendar wrote:
LOL
what do you mean with honor? Honey,I have honor and just because I said what I have felt doesn't make me have less honor

I said Kurds have honor and care about their women, unlike fascist arabs, turks and persians. I never said YOU.

Another GOOD reason that Kurds should break away from Turks and Turkish indoctrination and brainwashing.

Turks have NO honour, they drink alcohol, swear, fight, beat their wives, are often unfaithful, their children have no respect their parents or anyone else. Turks are nothing more than barbaric savages X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6

PostAuthor: Fire » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Anthea wrote:
brendar wrote:
LOL

Another GOOD reason that Kurds should break away from Turks and Turkish indoctrination and brainwashing.

Turks have NO honour, they drink alcohol, swear, fight, beat their wives, are often unfaithful, their children have no respect their parents or anyone else. Turks are nothing more than barbaric savages X(

They are most hated Population here in Germany. They act like monkeys, especially in the bus or Train, they have no respect towards women and older People and they have a very big mouth. And not to Forget, they are the biggest racists, hate every non turkish human. I don't know why the dear god created this disgusting rats. They are only a cancer for this world.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Fire » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm

The funny Thing is. Here in Germany , we have many many bozkurtturks. And even those who are not Bozkurts are still People who hates Kurds or alevi People. I always ask me like probably many Germans always do. If you are such a big turkish racist, if you are such a proud turk and if you hate other ethnic Groups so much, why do you not move your hairy turkish ass back to Turkey? Why do you still live in Germany then? Once I asked that to a Turk racist, that fool wasn't able to give an answer, and instead of started to Insult me. :lol:
However, doesn't want to move away from the Topic. I think, we have many beautiful Girls. That model a couple of pages ago was nice.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Lepzerin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 am

Anthea wrote:Turks have NO honour, they drink alcohol, swear, fight, beat their wives, are often unfaithful, their children have no respect their parents or anyone else. Turks are nothing more than barbaric savages X(

Over here people say the same things about Kurds, especially if a honor killing comes up that the racist media loves to play up as something all Kurds do. I don't think this kind of stuff is intrinsic to ethnicity, but the way you are raised. Many immigrant communities have this problem if they are starting off with nothing. In my community we had plenty of cases of Kurds who had broken families, spousal abuse, and ended up in jail over gang and drug issues, and the surrounding white community would complain endlessly about how these immigrants were causing problems and not grateful to them for living in America. All because of a few dipshits. We shouldn't be deluded into ganging about against other minorities just to please inherently racist populations, it never works out.

I don't really see how that relates at all to the question of beauty anyways.

For Kurdish people I've found that those back home tend to value lighter skin tones, eyes, and hair, while associating darker tones with ugliness. I've found this is repeated in Turkey, Arab Countries, Iran, Pakistan, and India with who they associate to be beautiful among singers and actors. Amusingly some Kurds who have spent too long in the United States have a different perception of beauty which goes around tan skin. Quite a difference in the way white-washed Kurds in the US view beauty compared to those back home, sometimes they come back with what would be considered a good tan in the US but in Kurdistan would be seen as dirty.
Lepzerin
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Very interesting about your comments on skin colour. In the US everyone seems to want skin the colour of an orange :))

In South Africa many of the ladies use skin whitening creams, even though most of them are so dangerous they have been banned. In UK Black girls look for lighter skinned black husbands. In Pakistan many ladies will not drink tea because they fear that it might make their skin darker.

I look for a man with a sense of humour who can cook. I am NOT going to get a colour chart out =))
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Lepzerin wrote:
Anthea wrote:Turks have NO honour, they drink alcohol, swear, fight, beat their wives, are often unfaithful, their children have no respect their parents or anyone else. Turks are nothing more than barbaric savages X(

Over here people say the same things about Kurds, especially if a honor killing comes up that the racist media loves to play up as something all Kurds do. I don't think this kind of stuff is intrinsic to ethnicity, but the way you are raised. Many immigrant communities have this problem if they are starting off with nothing. In my community we had plenty of cases of Kurds who had broken families, spousal abuse, and ended up in jail over gang and drug issues, and the surrounding white community would complain endlessly about how these immigrants were causing problems and not grateful to them for living in America. All because of a few dipshits. We shouldn't be deluded into ganging about against other minorities just to please inherently racist populations, it never works out.

I don't really see how that relates at all to the question of beauty anyways.

For Kurdish people I've found that those back home tend to value lighter skin tones, eyes, and hair, while associating darker tones with ugliness. I've found this is repeated in Turkey, Arab Countries, Iran, Pakistan, and India with who they associate to be beautiful among singers and actors. Amusingly some Kurds who have spent too long in the United States have a different perception of beauty which goes around tan skin. Quite a difference in the way white-washed Kurds in the US view beauty compared to those back home, sometimes they come back with what would be considered a good tan in the US but in Kurdistan would be seen as dirty.

I don't view Turks are inherently culturally different from ourselves and I agree with the overall idea that you present. Our main struggle isn't with the Turkish people, but the Turkish state, that disallows us our right to our homeland.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 am

A video of beautiful Kurdish girls :D

phpBB [video]
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Fire » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 am

Is any Kurd here living in Sweden? I think personally and heard from People that Swedish Girls are the hottest.
Fire
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: kani » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:19 am

Anthea wrote:A video of beautiful Kurdish girls :D

phpBB [video]

honey,these are Iranians. Iranian girls are known here for being scary looking =))
I swear most of them use contact lenses,1 kg make up and plastic surgery is nothing new here!

one of my Finnish friends told me that he got scared when he saw some Persian girls in the night club in Helsinki. They loook like drag queens and nothing more.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Natsidruk » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Fire wrote:Is any Kurd here living in Sweden? I think personally and heard from People that Swedish Girls are the hottest.

Im from Norway, which is one of the neighbour countries of Sweden, and yeah, gonna say swedish girls are really hot :ymblushing:

Natsidruk
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Natsidruk » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:34 pm

kani wrote:
Anthea wrote:A video of beautiful Kurdish girls :D

phpBB [video]

honey,these are Iranians. Iranian girls are known here for being scary looking =))
I swear most of them use contact lenses,1 kg make up and plastic surgery is nothing new here!

one of my Finnish friends told me that he got scared when he saw some Persian girls in the night club in Helsinki. They loook like drag queens and nothing more.

Well, some can be like that, but for thoose iranian girls I know, nobody is like that. Though you're right about the contact lenses, hahah they love them :lol: My ex is iranian, but she was atleast not "drag queen" looking :|

Natsidruk
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar