Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Islam is the Religion Of kurds

Discussions about religion.

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostAuthor: raman82 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:47 am

Well yeah Arab = Islam is the main notion to most non-muslims because it propogates arabic language and culture circa 600 AD . EVERY single one of my Persian friends have this really strong anti-islamic sentiment which has to do with extremist regime in their country and the whole idea to them that the superior Aryan should not be following the way of the Arab bedoiuns , its racist I know but almost every Persian I know thinks that way. I guess one extreme eventually replaces another , Persians outside of Iran , are very westernized , non religious (unless your a Bahai) and party animals lol but try and associate themselves with Zoroastrianism by wearing Farhars and other ancient symbols , but which is ironic none of them is leading a very 'zoroastrian" lifestyle. I think every religion has good points and bad points , but when it becomes extreme , only the bad points show. I read in an article , that in Iraqi Kurdistan , or south Kurdistan , the government is cool with poor Kurds converting to Christianity but will not accept at all Islamic militants , as they consist of Sunni arabs who basically want to innhilate Kurds ,which can be evident from the bombings in Northern Iraq .
raman82
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: raman82 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:47 am

Well yeah Arab = Islam is the main notion to most non-muslims because it propogates arabic language and culture circa 600 AD . EVERY single one of my Persian friends have this really strong anti-islamic sentiment which has to do with extremist regime in their country and the whole idea to them that the superior Aryan should not be following the way of the Arab bedoiuns , its racist I know but almost every Persian I know thinks that way. I guess one extreme eventually replaces another , Persians outside of Iran , are very westernized , non religious (unless your a Bahai) and party animals lol but try and associate themselves with Zoroastrianism by wearing Farhars and other ancient symbols , but which is ironic none of them is leading a very 'zoroastrian" lifestyle. I think every religion has good points and bad points , but when it becomes extreme , only the bad points show. I read in an article , that in Iraqi Kurdistan , or south Kurdistan , the government is cool with poor Kurds converting to Christianity but will not accept at all Islamic militants , as they consist of Sunni arabs who basically want to innhilate Kurds ,which can be evident from the bombings in Northern Iraq .
raman82
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: saami » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:16 am

I have a farvahar necklace that was made in Iran and I do wear it with pride by paying tribute to Cyrus the Great and Pasergard (Persepolis) because I believe that Ahura Mazda still watches over Iran and its provinces including Eastern Kurdistan. There is an inscription on Pasergard in Shiraz that says this palace belongs to Ahura Mazda. So Ahura Mazda will always have a special place for both Kurds and Persians who have been slaughtered by Arabs, Azeris, Mongols, etc.

I also wear the necklace in memory of my grandfather who passed away before I was born so I feel the necklace is a guardian angel since his tomb is in Kerman, where my father was born.

As for the sentiment Iranians feel towards Arabs is no different than how Kurds feel about Arabs. Both Kurds and Persians were followers of this faith before Islam swept through Persian and Media; in fact, Arabs destroyed a tremendous amount of the literature and tried to suppress the Persian language while converting many followers to Sunni Islam and implementing tax on non followers. Then Seljuk dynasty came, then the Safavids came establishing Shiasm from present day Azerbaijan to counter the Ottoman Empire; then another Turkic dynasty came, the Qajars who did nothing for Iran (actually the Qajars changed the name Persia to Iran and was responsible for the persecuting thousands of Zoroaster followers). All these Turk dynasties also called themselves Persian. Even the supreme leader now is an Azeri native and has done nothing for Iran and its people who are growing tired of this regime.

Shiaism is only good for Azerbaijan not for Iran. Iran needs a leader like Cyrus the Great to unite every person of every background so Iran can rise as the strongest, most tolerant nation and be the envy of the Arab and Turk countries.

Islam has been forced and abused so much in Iran that people outside of Iran and some inside Iran do not feel attachment to the faith and because of its roots being Arabic it is also viewed as a negative. Iranians outside of Iran and inside Iran want to go back to their Parsi roots also just like Kurds.

And let’s also not forget the Iran Iraq war which is the final nail in the coffin. Saddam, with the handshake of Rumsfeld and the Reagan administration, murdered a population in Iran which included Kurds. He also used the same gas on the Kurds on Iran too and built a monument in Baghdad that is two swords with the helmets of dead Iranians on the bottom. Those helmets could be the helmet of a Kurd who fought to defend my country; EVERY KURD WHO FOUGHT IN THIS WAR AND ALL WARS AGAINST SADDAM IS A HERO AND IS RECONGIZED IN MY HEART. GOD BLESSES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.

Finally as you may know my dad was born in Kerman; a city that houses Zoroaster temples. In fact, I have also heard prayers in Farsi but the Farsi is pure in that Arabic words have been taken out.

This is why I wear this symbol. I am paying tribute to Pasergard, Kerman, Kurds who fought to defend Iran, and to my grandfather and to a whole generation of family still living there. It was the work of both Kurds and Persians who gave Arabistan and Turks culture. But yet people call me an infidel for worshiping a false god on my neck and for being Shia when I never asked to be Shia.

I also don't drink or smoke to keep my body clean. Why would get drunk and wear a Zoroaster symbol?

I hope I did not offend anyone; I am sorry if I did.

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Was curious and searched. Is this the necklace you mean?

Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Barış wrote:Was curious and searched. Is this the necklace you mean?

I have that necklace and a bracelet too! :D Mine came from ebay but was made in Iran.

I also ordered a book on its beliefs and practices!

Chetori Bans? I hope all is well!

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:21 pm

saami wrote:
Barış wrote:Was curious and searched. Is this the necklace you mean?

I have that necklace and a bracelet too! :D Mine came from ebay but was made in Iran.

I also ordered a book on its beliefs and practices!

Chetori Bans? I hope all is well!

What does ''Chetori Bans'' mean? :?
I'm doin alright. Little buzzed and my ears ringing stil 4 days later from At The Gates. :lol:
How fares thee?
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Chetori means "how are you?"

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 pm

saami wrote:Chetori means "how are you?"

Thanks. You think my username is Bans? It's Barış. To make easier call me by my real name Chinguun. ;)
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Barış wrote:

Thanks. You think my username is Bans? It's Barış. To make easier call me by my real name Chinguun. ;)

Merci Chingunn! Is there a name similar to Saam in Kurdish?

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Barış wrote:

Merci Chinguun! Is there a name similar to Saam in Kurdish?

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:44 pm

saami wrote:
Barış wrote:

Merci Chinguun! Is there a name similar to Saam in Kurdish?

:lol: I don't know. My name is Mongolian. I'm a Tuvan Mongol.
What does Saami mean in Farsi?
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:53 pm

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:59 pm

saami wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saam

So ''Saam'' means ''dark''. Cool Name! :D
What's ''darkness'' in Farsi?
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: saami » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Yeah the dark part was interesting cause in Avesta it changes to that; I seriously want to do bloodwork to determine my ancestry lol.

In Persian (Farsi is arabic since there is no "p" in arabic lol) is "taarik."

saami
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Barış » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 pm

saami wrote:Yeah the dark part was interesting cause in Avesta it changes to that; I seriously want to do bloodwork to determine my ancestry lol.

In Persian (Farsi is arabic since there is no "p" in arabic lol) is "taarik."

Okey. Should I call your language Parsi or Persian?
You think ''Taarik'' would be a cool moniker for a Metal band?
My friends trying to think of moniker. I suggest Nergui and they don't like that.
Last edited by Barış on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PreviousNext

Return to Religion