Page 8 of 11

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Author: Diri
sicpit wrote:
Diri wrote:I think the best start, is for us to get rid of extremism and fundamentalism...

How?


We must educate and teach our children and families: "Kurd" does not equal "Muslim" - Islam is a religion, and the religion of most Kurds, yes - but it's not the thing all Kurds have in common - nor is it the reason of our existence...

Our people are Muslims, Jews, Christians, Yazidis and Zoroastrians - and there are also atheists, agnostics, Bahais, Hindus, Buddhists etc...

Religion is a private matter - and should not be a factor by which we judge people...

We need extensive education on mainly four religions in Kurdistan:

Islam
Judaism
Christianity
Yazdanism/Zoroastrionism

The other religions of the world must come in second row - because they are not the defining religions of Kurdistan...

However, I'd like for every religion to be thaught, to spread tolerance and knowledge and lessen the fear of the unknown... People despise that which they fear - and they fear that which they do not know...



I agree, and I guess these building aren't going to be built unless/until there is a need. I think Kurds could handle this wide variety of religious diference, I mean they for most part do with the ones you mentioned. India is probably the most religious country I know, however it's not really that peaceful. I think Kurds would handle religion like the US, or Europe.


Yeah - I think you're right... Kurdistan as it is today, and has been the last 2 thousand years, is the meeting place of different religions... And it's people are coloured by this...

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:40 pm
Author: eugenlitwin
Diri wrote:
eugenlitwin wrote:
Diri wrote:When Kurdistan is independent -

We should have "Yardanism" as our National State Religion... Yardanism is Yêzîdî, Ehlê- Heq and Alevism... And we know that Kurdish original religion is Zerdeshtî... And Yêzîdî religion has derived from Zerdeshtî... So naturally we must honour our forfathers and Let Yardanism be the national religion of our nation - yes we are 70% muslim, but the Zerdesht religion and Yêzîdî religions have built our culture...



really good point) 8)


Thanks :)

I still say that the Zoroastrian and Yazidi faiths have built our culture and our traditions as well as formed our language - but I don't think they should be state religions - as Kurds need no state religion... We need Kurdistan and Kurdishness... :)

Bijî her Kurd û Kurdistanî!


look arabs are losers they are lost each battle in 20 century, they don´t have a single democratic state!! you know why they use terror methods against civilliens?
kurds MUST PRAY ON OWN LANGUGE, COZ GOD GAVE IT TO YOU!!! kudish state MUST be secular!!! or it would mess in old fu....g medal-east fashion

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Author: Marie K.
Mosul wrote:Kurds are true Muslims, we allow many other religions to live with us in peace, unlike arabs. Alhamdetuallah for the kurds great tolerance!


but before arabs invasions kurds (and also persian) weren't muslims they were either zoroastr a. yezedis..
so why you are saying muslim has always been kurd's religion?it's not true!

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Author: Diri
Marie K. wrote:
Mosul wrote:Kurds are true Muslims, we allow many other religions to live with us in peace, unlike arabs. Alhamdetuallah for the kurds great tolerance!


but before arabs invasions kurds (and also persian) weren't muslims they were either zoroastr a. yezedis..
so why you are saying muslim has always been kurd's religion?it's not true!



Mosul is a very strict and islamic persons and so is his family... That is why he says that... Because that is what he wants to believe...

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm
Author: sicpit
The first religion of any culture was paganism and nature. My guess is that the first god of the Kurds was the sun, via their map. We know that the Sumerians were moon and water worshipers, and the akkadians and assyrians were sun worshipers. The question is, does anyone know who the first deity of the Hurians(ancient Kurds?) worshiped as a symbol of their deity?

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 pm
Author: Diri
As you said, the Sun and also - strangely - the Dog was "holy" in ancient Kurdistan...

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:31 pm
Author: sicpit
Diri wrote:As you said, the Sun and also - strangely - the Dog was "holy" in ancient Kurdistan...



I don't think this is strange at all, a dog's love is unconditional they are great lovers(no pun intended) and great protectors. I love dogs, and sometimes I wonder if the eyes of the dog report to the angels themselves. Mankind and dog, there has never been a perfect match. I wonder why on earth Prophet Muhammad disliked dogs? Sure they appear to be dirty, the fact that they lick they own butts(so does many animals) and some even eat their own feces. It's interesting to note though, despite all this a dogs mouth is so much cleaner than mans... you can't even compare.

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:49 pm
Author: Diri
sicpit wrote:
Diri wrote:As you said, the Sun and also - strangely - the Dog was "holy" in ancient Kurdistan...



I don't think this is strange at all, a dog's love is unconditional they are great lovers(no pun intended) and great protectors. I love dogs, and sometimes I wonder if the eyes of the dog report to the angels themselves. Mankind and dog, there has never been a perfect match. I wonder why on earth Prophet Muhammad disliked dogs? Sure they appear to be dirty, the fact that they lick they own butts(so does many animals) and some even eat their own feces. It's interesting to note though, despite all this a dogs mouth is so much cleaner than mans... you can't even compare.



Wanna see some nice pictures of me with my dogs in Kurdistan? :D

Here is my blog: http://www.landofthesunkurdistan.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to find the blog about the Kengal dogs... :)

Re:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:03 am
Author: Tola
Diri wrote: We should have "Yardanism" as our National State Religion...


Till we believe in such things, to say: "We Should" we will never get anything...

To me, people are free in what they believe and in what they want, with all meaning of this word "FREE", but in condition not violating other peoples' right and freedom....

Diri wrote: Yardanism is Yêzîdî, Ehlê- Heq and Alevism... And we know that Kurdish original religion is Zerdeshtî... And Yêzîdî religion has derived from Zerdeshtî... So naturally we must honour our forfathers and Let Yardanism be the national religion of our nation .


I don't think that we should return back to what our fathers and our ancestors were believing in and practicing....

Diri wrote: yes we are 70% muslim


Wit full respect, can u give me a source that gives this percentage....

Much Regards...

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:04 pm
Author: Diri
Tola wrote:
Diri wrote: We should have "Yardanism" as our National State Religion...


Till we believe in such things, to say: "We Should" we will never get anything...

To me, people are free in what they believe and in what they want, with all meaning of this word "FREE", but in condition not violating other peoples' right and freedom....

Diri wrote: Yardanism is Yêzîdî, Ehlê- Heq and Alevism... And we know that Kurdish original religion is Zerdeshtî... And Yêzîdî religion has derived from Zerdeshtî... So naturally we must honour our forfathers and Let Yardanism be the national religion of our nation .


I don't think that we should return back to what our fathers and our ancestors were believing in and practicing....

Diri wrote: yes we are 70% muslim


Wit full respect, can u give me a source that gives this percentage....

Much Regards...



Read the whole thread, please...

You're jumping in to a discussion which ended a long time ago - and which has had a developement... Quoting my first post or two and then replying to it is pointless - since in later posts, I have said otherwise and disagreed with myself and changed oppinion etc...

Please keep this in mind for future reference...

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:33 pm
Author: Tola
Diri wrote:
Read the whole thread, please...

You're jumping in to a discussion which ended a long time ago - and which has had a developement... Quoting my first post or two and then replying to it is pointless - since in later posts, I have said otherwise and disagreed with myself and changed oppinion etc...

Please keep this in mind for future reference...



Hello Diri...

Actually I am new to Forum, I didn't participate in any forum before, and that's the reason, I didn't follow rules.... I just jumped.....

I will read it, but not now....and for sure, if I had questions, I will ask u .... ;)

But if it's ended long time ago, then there is no need to revive it or still there hope....???!!!!

I will put it in my ear as a ring, although I am not a girl.... but I will, never mind.... :) [ Although it's common in Western countries to have ring in ur ear, even if u were a man.. ;) ]

Much Regards
Tola...

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:16 am
Author: Diri
Tola wrote:
Diri wrote:
Read the whole thread, please...

You're jumping in to a discussion which ended a long time ago - and which has had a developement... Quoting my first post or two and then replying to it is pointless - since in later posts, I have said otherwise and disagreed with myself and changed oppinion etc...

Please keep this in mind for future reference...



Hello Diri...

Actually I am new to Forum, I didn't participate in any forum before, and that's the reason, I didn't follow rules.... I just jumped.....

I will read it, but not now....and for sure, if I had questions, I will ask u .... ;)

But if it's ended long time ago, then there is no need to revive it or still there hope....???!!!!

I will put it in my ear as a ring, although I am not a girl.... but I will, never mind.... :) [ Although it's common in Western countries to have ring in ur ear, even if u were a man.. ;) ]

Much Regards
Tola...



Of course you can revive old topics kak Tola... In fact it's better to revive older topics than to make a new topic for the same subject every time a new member joins the forum... :wink:

When you do revive an old topic, keep in mind that: some people are not active anymore (they may have been banned - like "Darkseid") and also that: not everybody holds the same oppinions now as they did back then... So you should show consideration for other people who have posted in an old thread: maybe they have changed their mind now?

So when you revive an old topic, you should post your own oppinions - without any direct reference to older posts (like quoting them) - and that will probably make it more inviting for older members in the forum to participate in a new discussion with you! :)

Thank you so much for showing so much understanding, kak Tola... Ezîzî çawekem! :)

Re: Re:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:45 pm
Author: Tola
Diri wrote:

Of course you can revive old topics kak Tola... In fact it's better to revive older topics than to make a new topic for the same subject every time a new member joins the forum... :wink:

When you do revive an old topic, keep in mind that: some people are not active anymore (they may have been banned - like "Darkseid") and also that: not everybody holds the same oppinions now as they did back then... So you should show consideration for other people who have posted in an old thread: maybe they have changed their mind now?

So when you revive an old topic, you should post your own oppinions - without any direct reference to older posts (like quoting them) - and that will probably make it more inviting for older members in the forum to participate in a new discussion with you! :)

Thank you so much for showing so much understanding, kak Tola... Ezîzî çawekem! :)


Roj Bash Diri...

Thanks for these great advises.... I will try my best brother....

Regards....

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:30 am
Author: raman82
omg ....they are killing van cats because they are associated with kurds ....how stupid can the turkish government be !

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 am
Author: lavin
Musl gian , I think the only place that you ever lived in your life is your hometown , with deep respect to you as a Kurd I have to say that with Islam we cannot distinguish ourselves in the real world. when you go out of the middle east and somebody asks you what is your religion and if the answer is Islam, you become Arab and nothing else. I myself am a Kurd and I can tell you my religion is Islam, but when I am outside of the Kurdistan (I am from Sna, Rojhalati Kurdistan) I do not tell anybody that I am a Musllim, not because of the shame of what Islam is doing today, because of protecting me Kurdish Identity.

the problem for the middle eastern humans is that we cannot live without religion, but we have to be smart and creative, our religion should be connected to our race and identity.

the biggest problem for Kurds is that we are not smart and literate enough to make a long plan to distinguish our race by all parameteres which are exist. Look at the Jews , they are Great and Strong , why? there are a lot of reasons for this situation that they have but two of the are more important,
1. they spend a lot of money on education at the time of being under the pressure instead of going to military actions
2. they interconnect their religion and their race together.

now when you ask someone what is your nationality, she just says , I am a Jew!!! why we do not have a this strategy? The Muslim themselves do not accept us as a real Muslim, why should we put ourselves in the situation to become a slave for Arabs. in the reality and in the diplomatic world, Islam=Arab. and the other Muslims are the slaves for this Faith .

I do respect all the races and religions, but we have to have a distinguished Identity. it does not matter really what religion you have, in these years all of us believe in just ONE GOD and that's it.
but we need a special religion to connect to our race and therefore we can protect ourselves in the diplomatic world.

Islam= Arab and is not qualified
Christianty makes you a Slave for vatiakn


we have to have a rebirth of religion and find a way that religion help us to be more united not we help the religion (like Islam) . why should be help Islam=Arabs ? the religion should serve us.