Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

BAN all GAY and LESBIAN lessons in school

Discuss about the world's headlines

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:36 am

PM urged to tackle LGBT teaching row

The boss of a primary school which faced protests over LGBT teaching has urged Boris Johnson to step in or risk further divisions in communities.

Hazel Pulley said Department for Education (DfE) guidance on how to teach equality issues was "too grey".

"Saying that the teaching or raising awareness of LGBT people is up to head teacher's autonomy is not acceptable," Ms Pulley said.

The DfE is "working intensively with the school and parents", it said.

Ms Pulley is chief executive of Excelsior, which runs four schools in Birmingham including Parkfield Community School, where dozens of people from the Muslim community have held protests over LGBT-themed books being used in lessons.

Protesters stated the subject matter contradicted the Islamic faith and that primary-age children were too young to be aware of same-sex relationships.

Ms Pulley told the BBC the school felt "extreme pressure" from the DfE to stop teaching their equality programme in March to keep the issue out of the media.

The government and Schools Minister Nick Gibb have repeatedly denied forcing the school to halt the lessons.

However, Ms Pulley said it was agreed the No Outsiders programme would be suspended during "frantic phone calls" from DfE representatives.

"The DfE really wanted the protests to stop," she said.

"I don't think this had ever happened in schools in our country before where parents would stand outside a school and really shout using megaphones and keep children out.

"It was new and they wanted it out of the press.

"We suffered and experienced great pressure to suspend the programme."

'Extreme isolation'

No Outsiders, which includes books about two male penguins that raise a chick together and a boy who likes to dress up like a mermaid, will be resurrected at the school in September.

"It worried me because I felt that it was empowering parents to realise that if you shout and scream outside a school or [there's] something you don't agree with, you can stop it, but it also made it look like the school was doing something wrong, which it wasn't," added Ms Pulley.

I am STRONGLY against the teaching of same sex relationships to children

The BBC has seen a letter to Birmingham MP Jess Phillips in which Mr Gibb states: "I am clear that at no point did officials from the department pressure the school into pausing or stopping the No Outsiders programme."

The DfE told the BBC: "It is wrong to suggest that pressure has been applied to Parkfield to stop teaching about equality.

"Any suggestion that the dispute should be kept out of the media was absolutely not an attempt to silence the school, but a bid to bring an end to protests, encourage consultation and ensure tensions weren't further inflamed by sensationalist coverage. "

Ms Pulley said she felt "extreme isolation" while dealing with the growing demonstrations and was "totally on my own to deal with something that was coming at us with great force".

"I wanted support from agencies, from the DfE, saying the school was right, they'd made no mistake."

Ms Pulley urged Mr Johnson to discuss the issue with her as soon as possible.

"If we don't get this sorted now this is going to grow and community cohesion will become more of a challenge - it's just going to get worse," she said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-49110151

One does not have to be an Educational Psychologist (which I am) to be aware of the fact that children form extremely strong bonds with children of the same sex

This is called FRIENDSHIP not a prelude to being GAY or LESBIAN in later life

Childhood is complicated enough without children being told that enjoying the company of other children of the same sex means they are gay or lesbian
X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: BAN all GAY and LESBIAN lessons in school

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 am

I have worked in the real world

Without exception ALL the lesbians I have come across were either in violent relationships with men or had worked as prostitutes and for them same sex relationships were more caring and less violent

Also, without exception ALL the homosexual men I have come across had first been introduced to same sex relationships by being molested by older males
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Banning Shakespeare's sonnets ? The Portrait of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde's most famous novel ? Virginia Woolf's Orlando ? Rudyard Kipling ? :D
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:09 pm

Piling wrote:Banning Shakespeare's sonnets ? The Portrait of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde's most famous novel ? Virginia Woolf's Orlando ? Rudyard Kipling ? :D

This is entirely different

In recent years the teaching of gay and lesbian relationships has been taking place in schools

We are not taking about teenagers

Young children barely able to read and write

We now have 3 year old children undergoing sex change operations, probably at the behest of parents who seek their 15 minutes of fame in the media

Also, what nobody ever mentions is the LARGE number of children who having had a sex change operation then have another to change back to their original sex

In the UK we are messing with the lives of our children X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Return to World