Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Map of kurdistan

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Rando » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 pm

a map from the 19century showing the world races:
Image

Note that where kurdistan is,it says "Kurden". and also note that we are aryan,so is most of our surrounding countries,except the turks,which you can see their race is mostly in Central asia. this is one more map to show us turks belong to Mongolia.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 am

Rando wrote:
alan131210 wrote:Image


is that areas with kurdish majority?


Yes why Dear ?
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 am

alan131210 wrote:
Rando wrote:
alan131210 wrote:Image


is that areas with kurdish majority?


Yes why Dear ?


This map has a major failure. It shows by far a too big area in Mardin as non Kurdish. And not so extreme but similar in Urfa.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Rando » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm

alan131210 wrote:
Rando wrote:
alan131210 wrote:Image


is that areas with kurdish majority?


Yes why Dear ?

cuz in places we are majority we have better chance for independence. u know,if Turkey is attacked like iraq (insallah),and only a small part of N.K gets independence,we can hold a vote in the places who want to join us,and since they are majority kurds in those areas,they will join us.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:27 am

interesting map of KRG , even though it contains all of Mosul which it shouldn't since all of Mosul is not kurdish , only parts of it. and also parts of Salahadin and diyala which also are not kurdish #-o .

Image
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 am

Rando wrote:a map from the 19century showing the world races:
Image

Note that where kurdistan is,it says "Kurden". and also note that we are aryan,so is most of our surrounding countries,except the turks,which you can see their race is mostly in Central asia. this is one more map to show us turks belong to Mongolia.

Lol that is language, not races. Were caucasian but were not european.Plus that map is seriously outdated, I wonder who did it.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Azad1 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 pm

alan131210 wrote:interesting map of KRG , even though it contains all of Mosul which it shouldn't since all of Mosul is not kurdish , only parts of it. and also parts of Salahadin and diyala which also are not kurdish #-o .

Image


Who cares...we'll take mosul, salah el deen and even diyala.

It will compensate our loss of the past.

Azad1
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Rando » Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
Rando wrote:a map from the 19century showing the world races:
Image

Note that where kurdistan is,it says "Kurden". and also note that we are aryan,so is most of our surrounding countries,except the turks,which you can see their race is mostly in Central asia. this is one more map to show us turks belong to Mongolia.

Lol that is language, not races. Were caucasian but were not european.Plus that map is seriously outdated, I wonder who did it.


it is from the 19century.
and it is of the races. rasse means race in german ;)(even tought im not sure how accurate it is)
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Azad1 wrote:
alan131210 wrote:interesting map of KRG , even though it contains all of Mosul which it shouldn't since all of Mosul is not kurdish , only parts of it. and also parts of Salahadin and diyala which also are not kurdish #-o .

Image


Who cares...we'll take mosul, salah el deen and even diyala.

It will compensate our loss of the past.


And what should we do with all the Arabs their ? And it's not our land so it will be an occupation , I don't think the gulf states will just sit and watch :lol:
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: Azad1 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

alan131210 wrote:
Azad1 wrote:
alan131210 wrote:interesting map of KRG , even though it contains all of Mosul which it shouldn't since all of Mosul is not kurdish , only parts of it. and also parts of Salahadin and diyala which also are not kurdish #-o .

Image


Who cares...we'll take mosul, salah el deen and even diyala.

It will compensate our loss of the past.


And what should we do with all the Arabs their ? And it's not our land so it will be an occupation , I don't think the gulf states will just sit and watch :lol:


Gulf states hate Iraq, and frankly don't give a fuck...(pardon my language).

Azad1
Nubar
Nubar
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 am
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 am

Balle kaki mn , agreed . But they care about the Sunni region and as soon as we proclaim indepdence they will create a state for em.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 am

Image
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: kirkuk1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 am

great thread , thanks guys.

kirkuk1
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 828 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:57 am

alan131210 wrote:Image

Nice you included Ilam. :D
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Map of kurdistan

PostAuthor: brendar » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
alan131210 wrote:Image

Nice you included Ilam. :D


Has anyone typed Catalonya or Basque on google maps? basically, they have less autonomy and rights in spain, yet on google when you type those two regions, it will apear with borders same as any other country!!!!! But when you type kurdistan, nothing appears unless you go to a specific website!!!!!!!!!

I think someone is behind this....
User avatar
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1382 times

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}