Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Peshmerga

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Kurdistano wrote:@Azamat like i said, I generally find the Idea good to make our own warplanes but we need to take preparations and cant wait till some of our enemies try to attack us. So we need first to buy some.
Best solution would be to buy Mig 21 with some F16 and I dont believe that our Budget is so small. I dont even know where he gets that from. from my knowledge Syria has a military budget of 1 and Iran 6 Billion. Kurdistan to the end of this year still has a budget of 16 Billions and beginning of the next year from my knowledge they will get + another 20 Billion from Baghdad for oil. I highly doubt that they dont have enough money.


indeed besides yearly budgets KRG sells its own oil without Baghdad's notice , along with the other funds saved in EU banks . the fact that KRG is looking into buying fighter jets from the visit they did to the weapon exhibition in Romania is a clear indication of independence .
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:28 pm

alan131210 wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:thats not an argument and I dont believe that they are sos stupid

But KRG don't afford it. Don't you think i would love to see kurdish jets flying over Kurdistan with the kurdish flag on it? Do you really think KRG afford everything? That's the reason we have an freemarket. We aim on private


dear KRG CAN afford jets F 16s Specially. and the calculation you gave is wrong.
peshmerga gets $500 a month not 1k and the number of peshmerga in the ministry of peshmerga is 42000 not 200k, the rest are financed by the parties themselves not KRG.
jets or no jets no one can attack us if we choose independent this is the 21st century the era of arab spring ,its not the era of empires. there is a UN and KRG is not an armed group it's a government and has 5 million people living there attacking it is attacking 5 million people look at the dictators killing their own people did they get away? what chance another country has killing another country 's citizens cos they chose and decided their fate ?? it will be done via a referendum so will be the voice of 5 million people and no one can attack that. some people are paranoid too much.
and buying weapon is constitutional. in 2008 KRG bought heavy to light armory and weapons via cargo plains for 3 days straight no one dared oppose it or stop it.


If it was 42 000, the iraqi government would be able to pay them. By the way, we have 100 000 active and about 70 000 reserves. Yeah, 500. But that depends on their ranks.
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:46 pm

@United Kurdistan look even if its 200000 still their payment hardly comes over 100 mio. And we are here talking about more than 20 Billion budget they get from Baghdad alone.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Rando » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:57 pm

my friend,from what ive read baghdad has not given 1 cent to peshmerga the last 5 years ;) that budget is from KRG
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Rando wrote:my friend,from what ive read baghdad has not given 1 cent to peshmerga the last 5 years ;) that budget is from KRG


I am talking about the general Budget of Kurdistan.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Rando » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

guys,is there any reliable sources to show what equippment peshmerga use?
is there any reliable sources to prove that peshmerga holds military helicopters right now?
if there is,can you please post the link on roj bash kurdistan(this topic)?
i personally has seen many pictures and videos of helicopters in kurdistan,but im wondering,does these belong to UN/america or iraqi army,or do they belong to the peshmerga?
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: thesunchild » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Rando wrote:guys,is there any reliable sources to show what equippment peshmerga use?
is there any reliable sources to prove that peshmerga holds military helicopters right now?
if there is,can you please post the link on roj bash kurdistan(this topic)?
i personally has seen many pictures and videos of helicopters in kurdistan,but im wondering,does these belong to UN/america or iraqi army,or do they belong to the peshmerga?

Believe me, WE Kurds have collected enough weapons by now to fight against Turks, Arabs and Iranians at the same time non-stop for 50 years!

Turks, Arabs and Iranians couldn't even exhaust us when we had nothing. The question is do they want a war with us Kurds when their choppers, fighting jets and tanks are not save on Kurdish soil for 10 seconds?
my only friends are the mountains and we bow to nobody !
User avatar
thesunchild
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 am

Rando wrote:guys,is there any reliable sources to show what equippment peshmerga use?
is there any reliable sources to prove that peshmerga holds military helicopters right now?
if there is,can you please post the link on roj bash kurdistan(this topic)?
i personally has seen many pictures and videos of helicopters in kurdistan,but im wondering,does these belong to UN/america or iraqi army,or do they belong to the peshmerga?


Peshmerga have between 20 and 30 helis,i can't find the site, but i remember that it was black hawks, and they bought the helis for a cheap price. Right now i think we have 12 educated by now, coz it was a long time ago. It was an american site.
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 am

alan131210 wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:thats not an argument and I dont believe that they are sos stupid

But KRG don't afford it. Don't you think i would love to see kurdish jets flying over Kurdistan with the kurdish flag on it? Do you really think KRG afford everything? That's the reason we have an freemarket. We aim on private


dear KRG CAN afford jets F 16s Specially. and the calculation you gave is wrong.
peshmerga gets $500 a month not 1k and the number of peshmerga in the ministry of peshmerga is 42000 not 200k, the rest are financed by the parties themselves not KRG.
jets or no jets no one can attack us if we choose independent this is the 21st century the era of arab spring ,its not the era of empires. there is a UN and KRG is not an armed group it's a government and has 5 million people living there attacking it is attacking 5 million people look at the dictators killing their own people did they get away? what chance another country has killing another country 's citizens cos they chose and decided their fate ?? it will be done via a referendum so will be the voice of 5 million people and no one can attack that. some people are paranoid too much.
and buying weapon is constitutional. in 2008 KRG bought heavy to light armory and weapons via cargo plains for 3 days straight no one dared oppose it or stop it.


By the way, i just found out that the budget KRG is getting from central government is 10 billion and this years it will be 13 billion US dollars. But that doesn't mean we have more. We also get the money from exporting 50 000 barels legal, and 70 000 ilegal.
User avatar
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 579 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:
alan131210 wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:thats not an argument and I dont believe that they are sos stupid

But KRG don't afford it. Don't you think i would love to see kurdish jets flying over Kurdistan with the kurdish flag on it? Do you really think KRG afford everything? That's the reason we have an freemarket. We aim on private


dear KRG CAN afford jets F 16s Specially. and the calculation you gave is wrong.
peshmerga gets $500 a month not 1k and the number of peshmerga in the ministry of peshmerga is 42000 not 200k, the rest are financed by the parties themselves not KRG.
jets or no jets no one can attack us if we choose independent this is the 21st century the era of arab spring ,its not the era of empires. there is a UN and KRG is not an armed group it's a government and has 5 million people living there attacking it is attacking 5 million people look at the dictators killing their own people did they get away? what chance another country has killing another country 's citizens cos they chose and decided their fate ?? it will be done via a referendum so will be the voice of 5 million people and no one can attack that. some people are paranoid too much.
and buying weapon is constitutional. in 2008 KRG bought heavy to light armory and weapons via cargo plains for 3 days straight no one dared oppose it or stop it.


By the way, i just found out that the budget KRG is getting from central government is 10 billion and this years it will be 13 billion US dollars. But that doesn't mean we have more. We also get the money from exporting 50 000 barels legal, and 70 000 ilegal.


I wouldnt call it illegal when almost every move of Baghdad is non constitutional and Illegal. We have by constitution the right to sell the new found oil by ourselves. The implement of article 140 is constitutional but Baghdad does nothing. Peshmergas should have constitutionally be paid by Baghdad but they dont get a cent. All this what Baghdad does is illegal.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:
alan131210 wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:thats not an argument and I dont believe that they are sos stupid

But KRG don't afford it. Don't you think i would love to see kurdish jets flying over Kurdistan with the kurdish flag on it? Do you really think KRG afford everything? That's the reason we have an freemarket. We aim on private


dear KRG CAN afford jets F 16s Specially. and the calculation you gave is wrong.
peshmerga gets $500 a month not 1k and the number of peshmerga in the ministry of peshmerga is 42000 not 200k, the rest are financed by the parties themselves not KRG.
jets or no jets no one can attack us if we choose independent this is the 21st century the era of arab spring ,its not the era of empires. there is a UN and KRG is not an armed group it's a government and has 5 million people living there attacking it is attacking 5 million people look at the dictators killing their own people did they get away? what chance another country has killing another country 's citizens cos they chose and decided their fate ?? it will be done via a referendum so will be the voice of 5 million people and no one can attack that. some people are paranoid too much.
and buying weapon is constitutional. in 2008 KRG bought heavy to light armory and weapons via cargo plains for 3 days straight no one dared oppose it or stop it.


By the way, i just found out that the budget KRG is getting from central government is 10 billion and this years it will be 13 billion US dollars. But that doesn't mean we have more. We also get the money from exporting 50 000 barels legal, and 70 000 ilegal.


taxes collected from the borders are few billions as well .
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Rando » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:
Rando wrote:guys,is there any reliable sources to show what equippment peshmerga use?
is there any reliable sources to prove that peshmerga holds military helicopters right now?
if there is,can you please post the link on roj bash kurdistan(this topic)?
i personally has seen many pictures and videos of helicopters in kurdistan,but im wondering,does these belong to UN/america or iraqi army,or do they belong to the peshmerga?


Peshmerga have between 20 and 30 helis,i can't find the site, but i remember that it was black hawks, and they bought the helis for a cheap price. Right now i think we have 12 educated by now, coz it was a long time ago. It was an american site.


thank you.
ive heard that we also have 5-8 mi-17 and mi-8s,and ive seen some pictures of them in hewler/erbil. do you belive these belong to peshmerga too,or are they only UN/iraqi helicopters in kurdistan?
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Rando wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:
Rando wrote:guys,is there any reliable sources to show what equippment peshmerga use?
is there any reliable sources to prove that peshmerga holds military helicopters right now?
if there is,can you please post the link on roj bash kurdistan(this topic)?
i personally has seen many pictures and videos of helicopters in kurdistan,but im wondering,does these belong to UN/america or iraqi army,or do they belong to the peshmerga?


Peshmerga have between 20 and 30 helis,i can't find the site, but i remember that it was black hawks, and they bought the helis for a cheap price. Right now i think we have 12 educated by now, coz it was a long time ago. It was an american site.


thank you.
ive heard that we also have 5-8 mi-17 and mi-8s,and ive seen some pictures of them in hewler/erbil. do you belive these belong to peshmerga too,or are they only UN/iraqi helicopters in kurdistan?


They are probably Iraqi in general but the once in Kurdistan belong to Kurds cause South Kurdistan for now is also part of Iraq. And those M-17 are in their hands. So technically they belong to us.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
They are probably Iraqi in general but the once in Kurdistan belong to Kurds cause South Kurdistan for now is also part of Iraq. And those M-17 are in their hands. So technically they belong to us.


whats an M17 ?
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:22 pm

alan131210 wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
They are probably Iraqi in general but the once in Kurdistan belong to Kurds cause South Kurdistan for now is also part of Iraq. And those M-17 are in their hands. So technically they belong to us.


whats an M17 ?


mi-17 I mean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mil_Mi-17

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti
 
Posts: 1656
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 784 times
Been thanked: 821 times

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]

x

#{title}

#{text}