Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Peshmerga

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

Re: Peshmerga

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Rando wrote:yes,they are only US made. but some countries are willing to sell them. yes,i agree. we could easly buy many of them.

my point. Eurofighters are probably better and expensive but f16 are also worth its money.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Rando » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
Rando wrote:yes,they are only US made. but some countries are willing to sell them. yes,i agree. we could easly buy many of them.

my point. Eurofighters are probably better and expensive but f16 are also worth its money.

yes,that is very true
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 pm

we are talking about jets while it isnt even clear if they did buy some :lol:

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Rando » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Kurdistano wrote:we are talking about jets while it isnt even clear if they did buy some :lol:

haha. thats true :lol: if you guys get any new information about this deal,can u plz post it in this forum? :D
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

Peshmerga income increased

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Rudaw.net

A high official from Peshmerga ministry has announced , upon direct order from KRG's Pres. the income of Peshmerga will be increased .

Anwar haji osman told (Rudaw) that each peshmerga will get an extra 150,000 ID and the ranked officers will get an extra 200,000.

Besides for each Peshmerga who are currently in the (8 divisions of the United Pesh. forces) which is under direct KRG's command , if they have a child they will get a bonus of 15,000 , for their wives they will get 70,000 and for food 150,000 ID as bonuses .
Last edited by alan131210 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Guti » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

Yea they deserve it for risking their life for Kurdistan. Nice!

Guti
Nubar
Nubar

USA to train Peshmerga

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Jafar S. Mustafa Peshmerga Minister revealed that the Americans have obtain approval from Maliki to train the Peshmerga forces and thus few American military officers will remain in kurdistan and few more trainers will be hired privately .

He told (Rudaw) : "Maliki has given the Americans approval in order to train the Peshmerga forces and the Americans have shown their full commitment to "train and equip" our forces".

About the number of the trainers he said they wont be too many in number , it will be few military officers and the rest will be hired via private companies which will be appointed and supervised by the US Consulate in Kurdistan.

http://rudaw.net/kurdish/index.php/news/10063.html
…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
alan131210 wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:
yes but eurofighters are not bad either. Yesterday I read some about mig21. they seem to be good Jets. comparable or maybe even better as F-4 to which most Turkish Jets belong. But you also need some new one if you are going to be attacked by F-16. Eurofighters are a good deal. Eurofighters are very expensive it seems. a unit 90 mio.

how much is an F16 ?

around 20 mio.

As far as I know, the price of a F-16A/B, like those sold to Taiwan, is about 25 million USD.

Actually, getting right the price of a combat aircraft is not easy . Sometimes, you can see very different prices for the same plane. Firstly, it depends whether you talk about off-the-shelf price (that is the kind of price I have just given) or you take into account development cost (if you do, price is actually often multiplied by 1.5 or even much more).

Guys, comon, lets be realistic here. Aircrafts? Are we gonna be spanish or what? Buying more than we get in the budget. The KRG's budgets goes mostly to roads,employees, schools, hostpitals even if the most of them are private, transport, payment to oil companies, education etcetra.............
KRG needs every single dinar to the projects. Look, we already have problems to pay the PEshmerga soldiers. The last thing we need is weapons, first aim on the finance, education etcetra. And then maybe we can make our own jets:) who knows. If the persian can, why can't we?! LEts not be some turks, arabs to buy everything for others. Look, peshmerga already have 20 helis, that's good, and 11 guys are already educated to use the helis.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:

As far as I know, the price of a F-16A/B, like those sold to Taiwan, is about 25 million USD.

Actually, getting right the price of a combat aircraft is not easy . Sometimes, you can see very different prices for the same plane. Firstly, it depends whether you talk about off-the-shelf price (that is the kind of price I have just given) or you take into account development cost (if you do, price is actually often multiplied by 1.5 or even much more).

Guys, comon, lets be realistic here. Aircrafts? Are we gonna be spanish or what? Buying more than we get in the budget. The KRG's budgets goes mostly to roads,employees, schools, hostpitals even if the most of them are private, transport, payment to oil companies, education etcetra.............
KRG needs every single dinar to the projects. Look, we already have problems to pay the PEshmerga soldiers. The last thing we need is weapons, first aim on the finance, education etcetra. And then maybe we can make our own jets:) who knows. If the persian can, why can't we?! LEts not be some turks, arabs to buy everything for others. [b]Look, peshmerga already have 20 helis, that's good, and 11 guys are already educated to use the helis.[/b]

can you shed some more lights on that please ? plus KRG has near $20 Billion for this years budget that is ALOT.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:

KRG needs every single dinar to the projects. Look, we already have problems to pay the PEshmerga soldiers. The last thing we need is weapons, first aim on the finance, education etcetra. And then maybe we can make our own jets:) who knows. If the persian can, why can't we?!

Realistic?
Your thoughts are too utopic. instead of building thousands of Buildings in which no one lives the KRG should try to strength its military. Dude you are living in a area in which every minute one of your neighbors could start an attack on you and destroy all the fu.. streets, buildings and other shit you are investing your money in. And you talk about making our own Jets?:) Are you even aware how long this takes? Do you think something like this happens out of 5-10 years? And since when is Iran building its own Jets? From my knowledge most of their Jets are old soviet.

There is no question about that Kurdistan needs an aircraft more than any building today in Kurdistan. Kurdistans next year budget is at 20 Billions. A usual Jet even if its more expensive than average price would come maximum to 30-50 Mio for 1 Billion you could buy 20-30 F16 and we are only talking about F 16 there are cheaper alternatives like those mostly used by our neighbors and which cost 1-3 mio per unite.

We can turn it like we want but we cant change the fact that their is a need of an Air Force. Your talking about Spain and buildings as if we are living in Europe. You are not aware of the danger we live with. Saudi Arabia influencing Sunnis and trying to get over Iraq. Iran influencing Shias trying to get over Iraq. Turks influencing everything just so Kurds dont gain more Power. And you tell me something about buildings? :D

LEts not be some turks, arabs to buy everything for others.

And this is meant in sense we should stay the "weak" Kurds and dont power up like Turks and Arabs do because everything Arabs and Turks are doing is stupid? This realism kills me :D

peshmerga already have 20 helis, that's good, and 11 guys are already educated to use the helis.

There is no need to fear the 200 Turkish warplanes cause we already got 20 Helis :D

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Rando » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 pm

turkey has more than 800 helicopters.its air force is 700+ aircrafts. we need a stronger army
Last edited by Rando on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Rando wrote:turkey has more than 800 helicopters.its air force is 1700+ aircrafts. we need a stronger army

Turkey got 370 useful warplanes (F 16s and F-4s)

and some 245 too old and less usefull models (over 50 years old).

The rest are some 300 Transport and Spionage aircrafts not really warplanes.

So generally we could say Turkey has a Jet-power of 400 the rest are just more like "equipment" and too old versions to be dangerous.

The Helicopter strength of Turkey is around a hundred far from your estimation.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Rando » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm

yes,thats true. im sorry. i counted some other types of aircraft to when i said 800 helicopters. my bad
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am

Kurdistano wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:

KRG needs every single dinar to the projects. Look, we already have problems to pay the PEshmerga soldiers. The last thing we need is weapons, first aim on the finance, education etcetra. And then maybe we can make our own jets:) who knows. If the persian can, why can't we?!

Realistic?

Your thoughts are too utopic. instead of building thousands of Buildings in which no one lives the KRG should try to strength its military. Dude you are living in a area in which every minute one of your neighbors could start an attack on you and destroy all the fu.. streets, buildings and other shit you are investing your money in. And you talk about making our own Jets?:) Are you even aware how long this takes? Do you think something like this happens out of 5-10 years? And since when is Iran building its own Jets? From my knowledge most of their Jets are old soviet.

There is no question about that Kurdistan needs an aircraft more than any building today in Kurdistan. Kurdistans next year budget is at 20 Billions. A usual Jet even if its more expensive than average price would come maximum to 30-50 Mio for 1 Billion you could buy 20-30 F16 and we are only talking about F 16 there are cheaper alternatives like those mostly used by our neighbors and which cost 1-3 mio per unite.

We can turn it like we want but we cant change the fact that their is a need of an Air Force. Your talking about Spain and buildings as if we are living in Europe. You are not aware of the danger we live with. Saudi Arabia influencing Sunnis and trying to get over Iraq. Iran influencing Shias trying to get over Iraq. Turks influencing everything just so Kurds dont gain more Power. And you tell me something about buildings? :D

LEts not be some turks, arabs to buy everything for others.

And this is meant in sense we should stay the "weak" Kurds and dont power up like Turks and Arabs do because everything Arabs and Turks are doing is stupid? This realism kills me :D

peshmerga already have 20 helis, that's good, and 11 guys are already educated to use the helis.

There is no need to fear the 200 Turkish warplanes cause we already got 20 Helis :D

Well KRG don't afford jets, it's that simple. And if we would would. Lets say a couple of jets, then it would maybe take a couple of years to educate these pilots. Then what? When turkey comes to attack PKK, we strike back? It's not that simple. First of all we will be the enemy of nato, US, secondly iraq must give us the authority, coz we're an semi-autonomy. Even if we do control everything in S.K, iran and turkey would crush us, what you are doing is repeading our history . Iran has actully made it's own jets, didn't we see in the infrastructure topic a kurdish made airplane? Well the engine was german. And so are the iranian made jets, this time russian engine, that's what i mean. Another thing, the only reason iran and turkey has to attack us is if we attack them, then they will have a reason and then they will destroy everything. Well we don't afford it, do you get it? KRG even spends more than the budget. Right now iran, turkey will never attack us incase they don't have an reason. Just because PJAK, PKK are hiding in S.K means iran and tueky can invade the cities?
NO, cause we have nothing to do with them, barzani talked to turkey about it himself. That's what i mean with realistic. Why not wait coz for the moment, iran and turkey won't do a shit to S.K except killing som guerillas maybe. Wait untill we get kirkuk, get the hands of the oil. Then we can declare ourself independent.

Then with an boming economy we can buy many of these toys if you like to. What do you think means with an budget? IT's an amount of money, but we can't spend the money on things we like. Just look at your own budget, lets say you get 10 000 dollars each month. Can you spend it on things you like? NO, you have bills, payments, electricty and other stuff. MAybe you get some over to rent a film or something, and in this case KRG don't get any money over.

So you want to be an arab, buying everything true oil? No own technology etc. Where is the pride? Man we are kurds, for us the pride, honor is the most importent. With 20 helis i meant we have made an big step in sucha short time. Of course we need an airforce, but we can't.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:
Well KRG don't afford jets, it's that simple. And if we would would.

of course they can , the budget is $20 Billion alone this year of which few billion has been allocated to Peshmerga , and there are other hidden budgets and besides KRG (PUK and PDK) have trucks of $$$ in the EU banks no need to touch the budget at all to buy some few F16s .

supas.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)