Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

What does "aggregate" mean in Football ?

Kurdistan Sport News , Including Kurdistan Football Teams

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Ok , I'm confused here

So barca won against RM 3 - 2 in the Supercopa first leg
then RM won against Barca 2- 1 in Supercopa second leg

That give each team 4 goals right
3+1=4 Barca
2+2=4 RM

So how did RM won the Supercopa? please forgive my ignorance here :-D
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: What does "aggregate" mean in Football ?

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

talsor wrote:Ok , I'm confused here

So barca won against RM 3 - 2 in the Supercopa first leg
then RM won against Barca 2- 1 in Supercopa second leg

3+1=4 Barca
2+2=4 RM

So how did RM won the Supercopa? please forgive my ignorance here :-D

I know this rule is total bullshit and I never liked it since it always appears to me ridiculous and unfair.

If both teams have equal goals, than The team which managed to shoot most goals outside wins.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Kak Talsor just admit it :lol: Real Madrid is 100 times better than barca. It was so entertaining watching RM pwning barca. RM will win the league and CL. All you can do is to hope this season ends soon so barca can start over again :lol: :lol: :D
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:Kak Talsor just admit it :lol: Real Madrid is 100 times better than barca. It was so entertaining watching RM pwning barca. RM will win the league and CL. All you can do is to hope this season ends soon so barca can start over again :lol: :lol: :D

In the second half even with 10 it looked to me more like Barca was controlling Real. The thing is, this rule which I have mentioned above is just ridiculous.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:Kak Talsor just admit it :lol: Real Madrid is 100 times better than barca. It was so entertaining watching RM pwning barca. RM will win the league and CL. All you can do is to hope this season ends soon so barca can start over again :lol: :lol: :D

ronaldo's hair was great as usual :-D and honestly I hate RM players use of wining at all cost mentality which takes the fun out of game .

Yes I agree , I do not think Barca will make it this year as long as they keep making the mistakes that guardiola was making . I just saw the game today and the moment I saw Barca's line up I knew they were going to lose , but the problem is no one listens to me :-D . Here is what I think

1-Pique: too much sex with shakira to the point he can not run and he is wobbling like a drunk all the time :
2-Valdez ; One of the major problems Barca is having and no one seem to want to do something about it . The guy stinks . He can not play with his hand and he trying with his feet .

3-daniel Alves : Needs serious psychiatric help . The guy is burned out and jealous , so he try too hard with no success .

4-Barca is obsessed with short players and they are turning the team to a Dwarf team , so no corners , no long shots period . They should never have signed Alba because he adds nothing to the team . Any Barca B player would have done a better job than him .

5-where the F~K is isaac cuenca who is the only player worth watching beside their trio .

6-Carles Puyol is too bloody old , so time to let him go .

7-Sanchez ! I really do not know what is this guy doing at barca ? The guy will never learn barca's style and it is embarrassing how hard he tried to get penalties instead of playing . Personally I would give him a pillow and a blanket before the game . :lol:

8-cristian tello : He should learn one thing at least either passing or shooting because he sucks at both .

Without messi they will easily slide to third or forth place in la liga and I think Valencia will challenge them this year .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Kak Talsor I think you said it all. "Pique: too much sex with shakira to the point he can not run" :lol:
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Kurdistano wrote:

In the second half even with 10 it looked to me more like Barca was controlling Real. The thing is, this rule which I have mentioned above is just ridiculous.

despite all Barca's mistakes and problems they are worth watching . Half of RM players should either be in a mental institution or jail =)) .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:03 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Kak Talsor I think you said it all. "Pique: too much sex with shakira to the point he can not run" :lol:

I do not blame the guy though .I mean what chance barca have against Shakira :lol:

talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am

talsor wrote:

Without messi they will easily slide to third or forth place in la liga and I think Valencia will challenge them this year .

I disagree on that, Puyol is a great player he just came back from a longer injury. I think he will come back to his old form.

I dont know if Villa ülayed but he is definitely missing Barca. With him they are at least 10% stronger.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: brendar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 am

Kak talsor this is how it works:

If you score one goal away, it will count as two. For instance, the first leg was 3 - 2 for barca. This means it was 4-3 to real madrid (this result will not be shown on tv but you have to count it in your min :D ). So real madrid only needed a goal to win at home where the result would have been 5-3 to real madrid.

Now there is another rule in aggregation. WIN & LOSE.

For instance, if it was 4 - 4. Then it was going to be a win for barcelona because since they had a win and now a draw(no matter what the draw is). This time the result was going to be 11-8 for barcelona.

It is very complicated.

3+1=4 Barca
2+2=4 RM

Aggregate: 6 - 4 to realmadrid.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

talsor wrote:

ronaldo's hair was great as usual :-D and honestly I hate RM players use of wining at all cost mentality which takes the fun out of game .

Yes I agree , I do not think Barca will make it this year as long as they keep making the mistakes that guardiola was making . I just saw the game today and the moment I saw Barca's line up I knew they were going to lose , but the problem is no one listens to me :-D . Here is what I think

1-Pique: too much sex with shakira to the point he can not run and he is wobbling like a drunk all the time :
2-Valdez ; One of the major problems Barca is having and no one seem to want to do something about it . The guy stinks . He can not play with his hand and he trying with his feet .

3-daniel Alves : Needs serious psychiatric help . The guy is burned out and jealous , so he try too hard with no success .

4-Barca is obsessed with short players and they are turning the team to a Dwarf team , so no corners , no long shots period . They should never have signed Alba because he adds nothing to the team . Any Barca B player would have done a better job than him .

5-where the F~K is isaac cuenca who is the only player worth watching beside their trio .

7-Sanchez ! I really do not know what is this guy doing at barca ? The guy will never learn barca's style and it is embarrassing how hard he tried to get penalties instead of playing . Personally I would give him a pillow and a blanket before the game . :lol:

8-cristian tello : He should learn one thing at least either passing or shooting because he sucks at both .

So simply what you are saying is that Barcelona sucks and they need to change every barca player with better players from other teams like RM's tall great players :lol:
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: brendar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

He didn't play because he was injured at the last minute.

Cuenca is injured too. He is jewish by the way.

Last years statisctics from Marca newspaper showed that without Messi Barcelona was going to be in the 7th place in the league. Whereas, realmadrid without ronaldo was still in the 1st place. This shows the difference between Messi and little cristina. :D
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you brendar gyan, this now shows that RM isn't dependent as many think compared on how barca is dependent on messi :-D Suck on that every anti Real Madrid fan :lol:
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

Return to Sport News