Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Insurgents in Iraq overrun Mosul provincial government place

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

Re: Insurgents in Iraq overrun Mosul provincial government p

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:27 pm

KabirKuhi wrote:
It's probably an agreement between barzani-saudi-turkey, based on what I've read and heard. The country is bound for civil war.

Did you get my earlier pm ?

as I mentioned earlier :

The sunnis dream of uniting iraq and syria is coming to surface
Kurds dreams is coming true for obvious reasons
Turkey economic expansion dream is coming true
Iran's dream of uniting the shias are coming true
KSA and Qatar's dream of a sunni iraq is coming true

So you will be right to point a finger at any of the players above and you will be absolutely right .Iraq was breaking up for a while now and the recent events does not surprise me .

KabirKuhi wrote:I feel sorry for PYD

why ?

KabirKuhi wrote: But it might turn on ISIS if the shiahs begin to mobilize. If ISIS attacks holy shrines, Iran and Shiah Iraqis will attack in full force. Iranian forces are already on the ground. Iranian special forces are coordinating with what's remaining of iraqi armed forces.

ISIS are crazy , but I do not think they are that stupid to attack shias holy shrines.
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Shirko wrote: now that all have come to an agreement its time to escalate the war against Kurds.

Nothing to worry Kak Shirko. In the new Middle East political equation, Kurdistan has become a factor to keep this equation balanced. Every one from Gulf to Iran and Turkey, wants this equation stays balanced and stable. For this each one of them wants Kurdistan protected, prosperous and stable.

The success of Islamists in Iraq since yesterday was a bless for Kurdistan. The success of Islamists in Turkey made Turkey to recognize Kurds and take steps to reconciliate with them. The success of Islamists in Iraq will reunite all parts of South Kurdistan and probably unification between West and South Kurdistan.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: KabirKuhi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Londoner wrote:
Shirko wrote: now that all have come to an agreement its time to escalate the war against Kurds.

Nothing to worry Kak Shirko. In the new Middle East political equation, Kurdistan has become a factor to keep this equation balanced. Every one from Gulf to Iran and Turkey, wants this equation stays balanced and stable. For this each one of them wants Kurdistan protected, prosperous and stable.

The success of Islamists in Iraq since yesterday was a bless for Kurdistan. The success of Islamists in Turkey made Turkey to recognize Kurds and take steps to reconciliate with them. The success of Islamists in Iraq will reunite all parts of South Kurdistan and probably unification between West and South Kurdistan.

we'll see, these aren't simple Islamists. We'll see in the future how the sunni state will be turned against kurdistan. PYD will have a hard time, now that ISIS can have more people 500 million and equipment , PYD will have a harder time. Turkey will definitely exploit the new geopolitical situation. They'll backstab barzani or turn him anti-north kurdistan, which will make unification impossible.

KabirKuhi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Shirko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:24 pm

talsor wrote:
KabirKuhi wrote:
It's probably an agreement between barzani-saudi-turkey, based on what I've read and heard. The country is bound for civil war.

Did you get my earlier pm ?

as I mentioned earlier :

The sunnis dream of uniting iraq and syria is coming to surface
Kurds dreams is coming true for obvious reasons
Turkey economic expansion dream is coming true
Iran's dream of uniting the shias are coming true
KSA and Qatar's dream of a sunni iraq is coming true

So you will be right to point a finger at any of the players above and you will be absolutely right .Iraq was breaking up for a while now and the recent events does not surprise me .

KabirKuhi wrote:I feel sorry for PYD

why ?

KabirKuhi wrote: But it might turn on ISIS if the shiahs begin to mobilize. If ISIS attacks holy shrines, Iran and Shiah Iraqis will attack in full force. Iranian forces are already on the ground. Iranian special forces are coordinating with what's remaining of iraqi armed forces.

ISIS are crazy , but I do not think they are that stupid to attack shias holy shrines.

I tend to agree, this in many ways make everyone happy. Even Iran in many ways comes out stronger and Shias will be safer once they completely separate. Doubtful Isis will be stupid enough to at attack Shia areas and shrines.

But nobody knows what days are like for Iraqis still ahead, dark or bright. I am much more optimistic for the future of Kurds and Kurdish homeland.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Shirko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Londoner wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up kek Londoner, I don't really mean it that way. I agree with what our saying and as long as Kurdistan us strong, and all the regional entities remain either preoccupied or prosperous, then only a strong and stable Kurdistan can provide that security.

But in the other hand, we to also examine what kek Kabirkuhi is saying. What if they escalate the war Rojava (PYD). Also no ISIS has less enemies to fight, after ISF withdrawal .

The only thing that is still needed is Kurdish unity, I how KDP lightens up now and assists YPG more, because IsIs just strokes it up a level with all the new equipment and money.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Shirko » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 am

And the balance of power in Syria has drastically tipped in favor of ISIS & Assad (since it looks lie he has given up all the sunni areas to ISIS already and they don't fight each other ), so the FSA and other rebels (who will never swear path to ISIS) are doomed. This will hurt Rojava in several wars, most importantly many areas security's is with FSA and even other Kurd friendly sunni jihadis.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:24 am

How much of this terror now taking place in Iraq is due to Maliki's treatment of the Sunnis ?

Possibly a great deal of Sunni support for ISIS is a direct result of the appalling way Maliki and his Shia government have treated the Sunnis since America pulled out

Sunnis have been systemically pushed out of government - excluded from the army - and I for one still remember all the poor innocent Sunni wives who were incarcerated for no crime other that to be married to a Sunni who dared to stand up against the dictatorial Baghdad government X(

Obviously Maliki had not heard of the saying:
You kick a dog long enough, that dog is going to bite you
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 am

four women committed suicide after being raped.

ISIS have very strange rules - nobody is allowed to smoke - drink - take drugs - or even play football - but raping innocent women is allowed :shock:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:06 pm

BAS NEWS

Iranian forces have entered the Kurdistan Region and are based in Naft Khana, a border town near the city of Khanaqin in Diyala Province, which is under control of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK).

A reliable source in Khanaqin that asked to remain anonymous has told BasNews that the Iranians were deployed a few days ago after the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) took control of most areas of mid and northern Iraq.

“The Iranian forces came from Naft Khana border point and are ready to fight,” said the source. The soldiers are currently based in the former Iraqi army base Kubra Army Base.

The Iranian army has small and medium weapons and their number is about 500 soldiers.

A Kurdish Iranian opposition official in Kurdistan confirmed the Iranian army deployment.

“The Iranian army will help those Iraqi political functions that protect Iranian interest in the country, they are not coming for the sake of Iraqi’s interests,” said Muhammad Nazifi Qadiri senior member of Iranian-Kurdistan Democratic Party to BasNews.

According to him the forces come from Kermanshah, a Kurdish city in western Iran.

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/Iran ... ion-/23249
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:42 am

If in Mosul 75,000 trained and experienced Iraqi army soldiers and security personnel ran away from 500 ISIS fighters :shock:

How does the Iraqi government expect to beat ISIS using untrained and inexperienced volunteers ?
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Middle East