Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

What happened to Sevan Perwer Music in london

Kurdish lyrics , Poems , Stories , Novels , Books

PostAuthor: Londoner » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm

What happened to Sevan Perwer Music in London
On 27th of this month, September, Sevan Perwer sang for a charity concert in London. It was obvious the place was to small to fit the volume of his music but some thing else possibly on purpose completely ruined his music. I noticed his musicians, behind him pointing to some one behind a door. It was obvious they were complaining about some thing. Whatever was happening behind that door, it certainly managed to ruin the music of this great singer. It converted it to a lot of disharmonious noises. I noticed him. I think he was trying a lone with his instrument to compensate for the problem and he was trying hard but didn’t help.

Aynor also sang. You don’t believe what sort of voice she has. Once or more she raised her voice to a highest possible level unexpectedly. It was like jet engine thunder, a thunder, which shocks you but you like it because musically harmonious. I wonder why she has not become opera singer.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: What happened to Sevan Perwer Music in london

PostAuthor: Barış » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Was curious, so searched for video of this concert. Guess none uploaded any videos of it. :(
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

Nationality: Hispanic

Re: What happened to Sevan Perwer Music in london

PostAuthor: Londoner » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am

Barış wrote:Was curious, so searched for video of this concert. Guess none uploaded any videos of it. :(

This could be because the recordings were not good enough for uploading to internet. There were a lot of noises degraded the quality of the music.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Return to Poem , Lyrics and Literature