Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Kurd Talks 9 - Link to Kurdish Clothing

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:08 pm

phpBB [video]

https://youtu.be/PdJjOUEwC3w

iAmHaks

A Social Experiment to raise awareness on worldwide reactions to Kurds and Kurdistan. Genuine conversations from a Kurd, myself with others. See with your own eyes how I am perceived in the eyes of others when they find out I am Kurdish.

Instagram - iamhaks
Twitter - iamhaks

Kurdim Clothing - http://www.kurdim.shop (Use Promo Code: KURDTALKS for 10% off)

Thank you for your clothing link :ymparty:

Kurd Talks 9 is here!

It's been a while and you've all asked for more! Kurd Talks 9 introduces a host of new nations in this social experiment that I speak with about Kurdistan and it allows for further comparison between how different countries react to Kurdistan.

Unfortunately one nation still seems to stick out and it continues to sadden me that this is the case. But the difference this time is that some of the other nations may also put a smile on your face to bring you back up.

Thank you for watching, please leave a comment, a like, subscribe and share with your friends. This helps YouTube show the video to more people. Her biji Kurd u her biji Kurdistan.

Copied from YouTube :D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor