Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Travel to Turkey: What you should know

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm

unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Travel to Turkey: What you should know

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPyVjV3xzMY

Did you paste the wrong video or the wrong title ? because one have nothing to do with the other . Great video though :-D .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

talsor wrote:
unitedkurdistan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPyVjV3xzMY

Did you paste the wrong video or the wrong title ? because one have nothing to do with the other . Great video though :-D .

At the begining I paste the wrong video and then I changed it. I do paste the right video from my youtube playlist but when I do it and click on the link some random video from the playlist shows up, youtube needs to fix this.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Ismail » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm

too long and to boring. :(

You should use more provocative words. Also You should take care of details more. There are some word that can be missunderstood. Like Pkk promise to not attack people? Like PKK attack people.. :shock:

Someone who want to go holiday will not watch this/

But still good try. :ymapplause: Congratz.

Ismail
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Two thumps up and it is the best video I have seen this year . Zor supas heval u dest xos .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Ismail wrote:too long and to boring. :(

You should use more provocative words. Also You should take care of details more. There are some word that can be missunderstood. Like Pkk promise to not attack people? Like PKK attack people.. :shock:

There is two side to every coin and portraying the reality of fascist Turkish state is important for people to know . The times where terrorist Turkish state can kill , kidnap and torture people is over thanks to modern media . In one or two years this video will be watched by millions of people who would understand what turkey stand for . so the couple of hours that was spend in making the video is certainly worth it . 10/10
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Ismail » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:08 pm

There is two side to every coin and portraying the reality of fascist Turkish state is important for people to know .

And where is other side?

The times where terrorist Turkish state can kill , kidnap and torture people is over thanks to modern media . In one or two years this video will be watched by millions of people who would understand what turkey stand for . so the couple of hours that was spend in making the video is certainly worth it . 10/10

As I said It is long and boring and do not demonize Turkey enough. It should be shorter and less boring. I also say that "Hey I am a propoganda film." That is not how you do it.

But as I said before. Good try.

Ismail
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Ismail wrote:too long and to boring. :(

PKK can go and blow themselves up in turkish cities like the arabs do daily to others but we are not terrorists, PKK are freedom fighters that target the military for opressing and killing the kurdish people. But you turks are way to brainwashed to realise the truth.
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm

I see that you are just one of another 60 million brainwashed/racist/facist/retarded turks
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Ismail » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I see that you are just one of another 60 million brainwashed/racist/facist/retarded turks

That is better. Short and boring. Better try than last time.

PKK can go and blow themselves up in turkish cities like the arabs do daily to others but we are not terrorists

Hmm sensible, realy sensible. Too bad most people can not see your point.

PKK are freedom fighters that target the military for opressing and killing the kurdish people.

That is why they even killed tourists.

By the way, If you prefer that less people come turkey for travel, You can say. Dont come, PKK can kill you. Short and a provocative idea(at least for you). So noone can understand, you are pro-Pkk.
But you turks are way to brainwashed to realise the truth.

Yes yes, You are the only one who can understand my country.

Ismail
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Ismail wrote:And where is other side?

The video portray the two side , did you watch it ? The first side is turkey portraying itself as a peaceful state to encourage people to visit which is a façade , because underneath it is a terrorist state the kill and abuse Kurdish civilian .
Ismail wrote:As I said It is long and boring and do not demonize Turkey enough. It should be shorter and less boring. I also say that "Hey I am a propoganda film." That is not how you do it.

But as I said before. Good try.

As a turk you are not expected to like it or approve it . Even 1000 hours film will not be enough to show what terrorist state like turkey have been doing in the last few decades . So a short video will be unfair , because it would not cover the level of injustice in Turkish terrorist state .
secondly the events in the video is very well documented , so I do not know how is that propaganda . Armenian Genocide is propagand too ? Assyrian genocide is propaganda too ? Dersim massacre is propaganda too ? I could go on , but i think you get my drift .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Ismail » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 pm

The video portray the two side , did you watch it ? The first side is turkey portraying itself as a peaceful state to encourage people to visit which is a façade , because underneath it is a terrorist state the kill and abuse Kurdish civilian .

you are joking arent you? /:)

As a turk you are not expected to like it or approve it .

You are right after all It is a propoganda against my nation and my people.

Even 1000 hours film will not be enough to show what terrorist state like turkey have been doing in the last few decades . So a short video will be unfair , because it would not cover the level of injustice in Turkish terrorist state .

It would be difficult to find a lot source for such a long film.

secondly the events in the video is very well documented , so I do not know how is that propaganda .

do you realy think anyone even someone from another world, will believe this is not propaganda.

Remember what I said before,It also say that "Hey I am a propoganda film." That is not how you do it.. to obvious.

Armenian Genocide is propagand too ? Assyrian genocide is propaganda too ? Dersim massacre is propaganda too ? I could go on , but i think you get my drift .

Oh there is armenian genocide too in that film. As I said before, It is too long. Noone will watch it until to end.

By the way, where is the part, that kurdish gangs killed most of the armenians and assyrians? I did not watch film but I am sure these part is neglegted.(After all, It is a propoganda film.)

Or maybe I am wrong? Film maker is just forget it. Whatever, He is lucky, even he forget it history wont. I am sure in next film, he will add it. 8-|

Ismail
Nubar
Nubar

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Ismail the only think what is to long are your racist comments.

He posted a video about the Turkish terror state, thats it. Turkey is a racist terror state, of course we must make videos about that, long and short videos.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Ismail wrote:you are joking arent you? /:)

I never joke about when it comes to terrorist states .

Ismail wrote:You are right after all It is a propoganda against my nation and my people.

Perhaps it is time for you to start working on your nation and your country .

Ismail wrote:It would be difficult to find a lot source for such a long film.

you tube alone has more than few millions hours about Genocide , oppression and injustice in turkey :-D .

Ismail wrote:do you realy think anyone even someone from another world, will believe this is not propaganda.
Oh there is armenian genocide too in that film. As I said before, It is too long. Noone will watch it until to end.

It is up to people to do their own research to reach their own conclusion . You should try that sometimes instead of defending turkish terrorist state .

Ismail wrote:By the way, where is the part, that kurdish gangs killed most of the armenians and assyrians? I did not watch film but I am sure these part is neglegted.(After all, It is a propoganda film.)
Or maybe I am wrong? Film maker is just forget it. Whatever, He is lucky, even he forget it history wont. I am sure in next film, he will add it. 8-|

The limited kurdish participation in Armenian and Assyrian geonicide is very well documented and it is a dark page of our history as a nation . Most if not all kurdish politician and people admit it and apologized for it .
Now can your government do the same and correct the injustice and apologizes for armenian and assyrian ? Oh wait that is too much to ask :-D . Can you as a turkish citizin admit that your nation commited Genocide and apologizes on this site ? write a letter and say how wrong , sorry and ashamed you are that your nation killed 2-3 millions assyrian and armenian
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Cewlik wrote:Ismail the only think what is to long are your racist comments.

He posted a video about the Turkish terror state, thats it. Turkey is a racist terror state, of course we must make videos about that, long and short videos.

He is upset because it hurts knowing what a facist state he lives in :-D
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Next

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis