Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

UN supports implementation of article 140

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:39 am

Image

In a statement on the article 140 website, Muhseen Sadun the head committee has released a statement clarifying that after meeting with UNAMI representative in Iraq, Masaki Watanabi, Muhseen's office has been given the UN's full support for the next two phases of implementing the article 140 which are census and referendum.

http://rudaw.net/kurdish/index.php/news/17438-140.html
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

UN supports implementation of article 140

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: UN supports implementation of article 140

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:32 am

alan131210 wrote:Image

In a statement on the article 140 website, Muhseen Sadun the head committee has released a statement clarifying that after meeting with UNAMI representative in Iraq, Masaki Watanabi, Muhseen's office has been given the UN's full support for the next two phases of implementing the article 140 which are census and referendum.

http://rudaw.net/kurdish/index.php/news/17438-140.html

That means they support our indepedance. :-D
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Of course oil and gas talks.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: brendar » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 pm

When will the census be held?
User avatar
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1382 times

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 pm

brendar wrote:When will the census be held?


Not as long as Kurdistan remains a part of shithole Iraq, referendum is more important than census.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:48 am

What I meant to say Iraq will not hold census as long as Kurdistan is forcefully attached to ahithole Iraq, it's a kurdphobia Turks have it too.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:32 am

alan131210 wrote:What I meant to say Iraq will not hold census as long as Kurdistan is forcefully attached to ahithole Iraq, it's a kurdphobia Turks have it too.


You forgot persians :D
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Kurds protest to make kurdish studies in Kirkuk permanent

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Turkmen front party to Baghdad: "we Refuse to deal with a double standard about the situation in Kirkuk"

Image

The Iraqi Turkmen Front deeply regretted the double standards and deal double standards about the situation in Kirkuk by the federal government and some of those responsible.

While the government set up the Federal and Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives to protest the visit of Ahmet Davutoglu to Kirkuk, we have seen the silence from those same bodies about the visit of Mr. Ahmed Turk and his delegation from the BDP party to Kirkuk.

While the Iraqi Foreign Ministry refrained to grant a visa to President MHP Devlet Bahgele, they have not touched any signs to the Council of Ministers to open an investigation on the visit of Ahmed Turk, as it did with the visit of Davutoglu to stand on the motives of the visit and the reasons.

As you can see Iraqi Turkmen Front, said he was supposed to be the administration of the province flags the rest of the components of Kirkuk and the meeting is not limited to a single component.

Such double standards do not serve all the people of Kirkuk and hopes of the Iraqi Turkmen Front that does not repeat in the future service in the public interest.

http://xendan.org/dreja.aspx?=hewal&jmara=44659&Jor=2


shut and and move on with your sad lives you bunch of puppets
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Kirkuk Police Commander: We are not aware about a Tigris Ops meeting

Image
One of the Kirkuk Security forces

A spokesman on behalf of the Tigris Operation has stated that on September 29, the Tigris Operation was officially announced in Diala, while three security officials of Kirkuk addressed their unawareness of the event, among them is a Kirkuk Police Commander.

A spokesman behalf of the Tigris operation announced the under the command of the General Commander of Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki, the Tigris Ops were to be announced in a meeting on Saturday.

The spokesman told Aswat Al-Iraq that “The beginning of the meetings for the officials of the operation will start on Saturday with the meetings being organized by Nouri al-Maliki, General Commander of Armed Forces.”

“The meetings will be held between the security officials from both Kirkuk and Diala provinces in Baquba for cooperation and support for the administration of the security issues.”

Kirkuk Police Commander and officer in Charge Lieutenant Torhan Abdulrahman stated “We are not aware of the meeting by any means and we haven’t been told about it.”

In the meantime Ahmad Askari, head of the security committee of the Kirkuk Provincial Council said “We are not aware about the meeting that people are talking about, but if it’s announced we will definitely have our reaction and won’t stay silent but we don’t want to be ahead of the outcomes.”

General Sarhad Qadir, police chief of the districts and sub districts of Kirkuk similar to Torhan Abdulrahman and Ahmad Askari addressed his unawareness of the meeting and announcement of the operation.

The Tigris operations formation was commanded by Nouri Al-Maliki from both the fifth and twelfth divisions of the Iraqi army to be settled in Kaiwan, but its announcement was postponed in the past weeks for an unknown amount of time.

The Kirkuk Provincial Council previously rejected the formation of the operations with a majority of the votes, but the Arab members boycotted the council and did not accept the council’s decision.

Kirkuk Now
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re:

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm

alan131210 wrote:Turkmen front party to Baghdad: "we Refuse to deal with a double standard about the situation in Kirkuk"

Image

The Iraqi Turkmen Front deeply regretted the double standards and deal double standards about the situation in Kirkuk by the federal government and some of those responsible.

While the government set up the Federal and Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives to protest the visit of Ahmet Davutoglu to Kirkuk, we have seen the silence from those same bodies about the visit of Mr. Ahmed Turk and his delegation from the BDP party to Kirkuk.

While the Iraqi Foreign Ministry refrained to grant a visa to President MHP Devlet Bahgele, they have not touched any signs to the Council of Ministers to open an investigation on the visit of Ahmed Turk, as it did with the visit of Davutoglu to stand on the motives of the visit and the reasons.

As you can see Iraqi Turkmen Front, said he was supposed to be the administration of the province flags the rest of the components of Kirkuk and the meeting is not limited to a single component.

Such double standards do not serve all the people of Kirkuk and hopes of the Iraqi Turkmen Front that does not repeat in the future service in the public interest.

http://xendan.org/dreja.aspx?=hewal&jmara=44659&Jor=2


shut and and move on with your sad lives you bunch of puppets


These bastards have no power, so let them talk all they wan't, it ain't gonna get them anywhere :lol:
Last edited by RawandKurdistani on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re:

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

alan131210 wrote:Kirkuk Police Commander: We are not aware about a Tigris Ops meeting

Image
One of the Kirkuk Security forces

A spokesman on behalf of the Tigris Operation has stated that on September 29, the Tigris Operation was officially announced in Diala, while three security officials of Kirkuk addressed their unawareness of the event, among them is a Kirkuk Police Commander.

A spokesman behalf of the Tigris operation announced the under the command of the General Commander of Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki, the Tigris Ops were to be announced in a meeting on Saturday.

The spokesman told Aswat Al-Iraq that “The beginning of the meetings for the officials of the operation will start on Saturday with the meetings being organized by Nouri al-Maliki, General Commander of Armed Forces.”

“The meetings will be held between the security officials from both Kirkuk and Diala provinces in Baquba for cooperation and support for the administration of the security issues.”

Kirkuk Police Commander and officer in Charge Lieutenant Torhan Abdulrahman stated “We are not aware of the meeting by any means and we haven’t been told about it.”

In the meantime Ahmad Askari, head of the security committee of the Kirkuk Provincial Council said “We are not aware about the meeting that people are talking about, but if it’s announced we will definitely have our reaction and won’t stay silent but we don’t want to be ahead of the outcomes.”

General Sarhad Qadir, police chief of the districts and sub districts of Kirkuk similar to Torhan Abdulrahman and Ahmad Askari addressed his unawareness of the meeting and announcement of the operation.

The Tigris operations formation was commanded by Nouri Al-Maliki from both the fifth and twelfth divisions of the Iraqi army to be settled in Kaiwan, but its announcement was postponed in the past weeks for an unknown amount of time.

The Kirkuk Provincial Council previously rejected the formation of the operations with a majority of the votes, but the Arab members boycotted the council and did not accept the council’s decision.

Kirkuk Now


What is the Tigris operation anyway? it think i've read it somewhere, but can't remember what it was.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Convention for disputed areas of the world to be held in Kir

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

Image
Kirkuk City - Photo: Karwan Salhi

A convention for the disputed areas of the world will be held in Kirkuk and is to start on Sunday October 7. An estimated 30 countries with disputed areas, such as Kirkuk, will take part in the convention.

A member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council, who preferred to remain anonymous, told Kirkuk Now “Previously there were attempts for holding the convention in Kirkuk by Rzgar Ali, the former head of the KPC, as for now it is decided that the 5-day convention will take place on October 7 through 11.”

The convention is for countries which have a city or areas subject to dispute, as 30 countries have given their approval to participate, and according to the KPC member, a number of delegates of those countries have now arrived in Kirkuk.

At the annual convention, experts from different fields of Geography, History, and Economics as well as a number of non-governmental organizations will present various research and essays.

England and Serbia are among the most prominent countries taking part in the convention.

The KPC is currently busy making the preparations for the event but due to security issues, the location of event has not yet been revealed.

Based upon the constitution of Iraq, Kirkuk province is one of the disputed areas between Iraq and Kurdistan region.

The population of the province is made of Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, and other minorities including Assyrians.

Kirkuk Now
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 am

Kurdish blocs in Baghdad: forming of Tigris forces leadership is unconstitutional decision

One of the members of the Kurdistan Alliance list in the Iraqi parliament Declared that "Kurdish political blocs in Baghdad decided it's meeting yesterday, that the formation of the Tigris Operations Command in the disputed areas is an unconstitutional decision, considering it a violation of the Constitution."

In this regard, MP Mohammad shuan Taha in a statement "that it was at a meeting of the Kurdish political blocs in Baghdad touched that the forming of Tigris forces leadership in the disputed areas is a violation of the Constitution, and the subject is unhealthy in a geography and military terms , and an encroachment on the authority of the provinces which is also mentioned in the Constitution. "

He said, "that in the coming days will be report to the Iraqi Council of Ministers on this subject, but it needs the support the Iraqi parliament."
It is worth mentioning, the decision announcement by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to form the leadership of the Tigris totaking the responsibility of security in the provinces of Diyala, Kirkuk and Mosul, leading to dissatisfaction the Kurds officials and with great difficulty of His Excellency President Jalal Talabani has not been announced for this leadership.

Witebej
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
User avatar
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 9079
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 am
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 4837 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: KRG - Sliced off areas (disputed areas)

PostAuthor: Rando » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Majority in Disputed Territory Town Want Return to KRG Rule

Image

MAKHMUR, Kurdistan Region—According to a recent poll conducted by the office of Makhmur’s mayor, the majority of residents want their town to return to being under Erbil’s administration.

Makhmur is located 62 kilometers west of Erbil. Article 140 of the constitution defines the town as a disputed territory. In 1996, the Baath regime changed the town’s demographics and made it a district of Nineveh.

The town’s population of around 25,000 people includes Kurds and Arabs. Mayor Rizgar Muhammad said that the Erbil administrative has been more active in his town than Nineveh province.

“Mainly, we take orders from Erbil rather than Nineveh,” he said. “We have revoked and suspended some of the regulations which we have received from Nineveh.”

Muhammad explained that the town is run by Erbil practically, but is under Nineveh province legally.

According to the mayor, both Kurdish and Arab residents want the town to be run by Erbil. The results of the poll also indicated that the Arab tribal leaders wished for the district to return to being under Erbil’s administration.

“The residents are convinced that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) cares more for their town,” Muhammad said.

Himdad Muhammad, a resident of Makhmur, told Rudaw, “Since we came back here in 2003, I made many Arab friends. I know they all want Makhmur to return to being under Erbil’s administration. Because they know that the central government ignores their town. It is the KRG that provides services for the town.”

This year, the KRG dedicated a budget for housing, marriage and agriculture down payments for the people of Makhmur.

“Drought almost forced many people to desert the area. But since the KRG decided to help people with housing and agriculture down payments, some have decided to stay,” Muhammad said. “We hope this initiative by the KRG encourages people to stay.”

Many people have registered for the down payments, the mayor said, adding that Kurds and Arabs benefit from equally from the program as long as they are from the town.

Unemployment is another factor that has forced many residents of the town to move to Erbil. The KRG has promised to find jobs for young people in the town to encourage them to stay.

“The KRG has provided us with employment forms for the college graduates,” Muhammad said. “They plan to hire all the graduate students in town.”

As part of the support program for people from the disputed territories, the KRG hired 500 people in Makhmur in 2008.

Sirwan Sabir, 36, owns a restaurant in Makhmur. He agreed that the KRG initiatives have encouraged people to stay, and that a number of families returned to town when they heard about the promise of jobs.

However Bakhtyar Mahmood, a journalist, said that the unemployment problem has forced more than 1,000 families to leave.

“So far, I have not seen any families returning to Makhmur nor have I heard of anyone receiving housing down payments,” he said, adding that the town also lacks basic services such as water, electricity and hospitals.
Last edited by Rando on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

PreviousNext

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}